Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Snip999

Very very good rom Yonn!!thank you!

two questions: i can't associate any photos to my phone contacts, is there a solution?

then, in hs++ calendar tab is there a solution to run tha other calendar (htc i think) instead the windows one??

(sorry for my english ;)).

thanks

Guest yonn1981
yonn

you mentioned that the zero cache is the best performance ,but some programmes doesnot like that , so what is the cache size required for programmes to work normally is it 2 mb .....this is why you created the other rom

or less than 2 mb , may be one or half will be good , so please can you do this rom , so we people who are interested in speed can have it and still have all the programs still runs good

please reply

thanks

2 mb is usually almost the standard and best "for me" ..

yonn can you provide a cab for this task bar it looks cool

thanks

Here:

http://www.multiupload.com/TQYXJG54JA

Thank you Master Yonn! I do not need the wireless & bluetooth icons on the home tab, can you kind enough to advise on how to change to other launcher like file explorer or wmp?

edit the xml file representing your layout - Let demonstrate with default (Yonn No Music.xml) copy it from your device (located in Program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus) to your computer, open it with any notepad and search/locate (they start in line No. 124):

<Item absolute="3" class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuWiFi" ontap="ToggleWiFi">

<image src="Comm\toggle_wifi%d.png"  left="35" top="192" height="45" width="45"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Samsung\Phone\IsWifiOn" mask="0x1" />

</Item>

<Item absolute="3" class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuBluetooth" ontap="ToggleBluetooth">

<image src="Comm\toggle_bt%d.png"  left="160" top="192" height="45" width="45"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Bluetooth" mask="0x1" />

</Item>
These are the shortcuts wifi and bluetooth, now you want to change them into launchers, then replace above with:
		<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office\Calculator.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="\Windows\start_calculator.png"   left="35" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office\Adobe Reader.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="\Windows\start_start_adobe_reader.png"   left="160" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>
OR simply make shortcuts from applications tab:
		<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="lnk\pr1.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/lnk\pr1.png"  left="35" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="lnk\pr2.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/lnk\pr2.png"  left="160" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

can you make for windows 6.1 pls ??

I'll look if KoWin make similar taskbar to 6.1 Builds...

Hi Yonn!

Edit nr 2

Just flasehed you're latest rom "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP" and had these questions:

Edit nr 2= Had one big problem with one software that i use a lot, RaceChrono, can't get up the keyboard to type in the software. How can i solve this issues, tried a lot of custom roms here and never had that problem. Is it solvable?

XDA_UC did not work on first boot.

Can i have multiple cities in Accuweather, without have to change to a set favorite? Thinking like M2D weather tab.

Xtra data for GPS, how do i know if it's downloaded? Is it possible to use the Enhanced GPS for newer releases like Ock's 29005 for Enhanced GPS?

Calender same as Enhanced GPS, is it possible to use a calender from newer release, the calender in this i did not like. Edit nr = 1: Was thinking about the calender started at the programtab and calender left of Adobe Reader. This can not be connected to the calender tab nest to contacts?

Why use the old 21690 and not newer like 29020?

Looking forward to testing the rom closer, looks very nice :-) Great work!

With regards

/PJ

- Not sure, but some said 21690 have better battery management than 29020

- Omnialite calender already included - you mean to activate it from calendar tab? anyway this "calendar tab" is just a placeholder for plugins "I used Today Agenda" - you can you any plugin you want .. I'll see if I can configure TodayAgenda to open tcalender instead "looks possible"

- I'll search for latest enhanced GPS

- Quick change of favorite cities without update - I'll ask IPTWeather author - Since it's in mortscript, I'm sure it's possible somhow..

- RaceChrono might be incompatible with SIPHook.. Try this: open and hold windows logo "this will open Advanced task manager" open Services and stop the service "SipHook Service" and test your application "without restarting Omnia"...

- XDA_UC always runs for me .. Did you really copied XDA_UC folder to "My storage" BEFORE flashing?

- For SMS check my previous posts..

WE WANT MORE Spb DROID EDITION!! build 2300

Ehm, what is 2300? and new SPB Themes released?

I too dont have music tab in fact dont have the nitrogen installed! How can I change the wifi and bluetooth icons on the front page??

When I hold the switch off button to switch off the phone nothing happens! Only the screen turns off. I am using the HS ++v2.01 ROM 2 MB XPR with 8 MB PP. Any suggestions?

Well any way the ROM rocks!

- Wifi and bluetooth icons answered above..

- I'm using the same ROM now - Shutdown works and usual .. Not problem here ..

master yonn, can you make this andoid locks from ssi42 work for our HS++ v2.01? (http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/332535/androidlike-lockscreen-onyx/)

tried to install the cab but it would not work to our HS rom.

thanks.

Try this, install the default 6.5 lockscreen cab:

http://www.multiupload.com/GBN56W7RL9

Now install any lockscreen theme you want...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
How can one access the Home screen plus plus settings?? I tried holding the screen tap but there is no option which appears????

Again any one knows how to change the wifi and BT icons to some other programs.

It would be very good if we could add the iphone type notification bar which Ock used in his M2D ROMs. Any one any advise on this issue!

- Slide the main icons "down", A Settings icon appears , press and hold till HS++ menu appears, choose Options, go to Advanced, choose the wanted theme file "you use Nitrogen?" then use "Yonn All Nitrogen", press OK , You're Done , Music tab appears...

- You can add notifications "Actually I replaced the notification with bubbles", HS++ theme V1 had the notifications .. No need to install iphone plugin "even though HS++ can used it" as HS++ also handle notifications .. I can help you just show me the shape you want theme to look like..

Hi again Yonn!

Using the "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP" rom and like it but it seems that the my phone and some software don't like the "21690" (se the post before this one, now also Samsung Route66 with bluetooth GPS dosn't work).

Is it possible for you to make "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP" but with "29020"?

I'm also guessing that it is the rom version and not HS++.

With regards

/PJ

- Sure? I just tested Route66 v9.1.8963 and seems to work!!

- I can build ROM with default settings though if you want...

is weather auto updated or do i have to reload it every time. and if not can i change it to auto update

IPTweather support auto-update "I just disable it" , to enable it just run "IPTWeather Config" select "General Settings" and change:

IPTWdelayHours=

or/and IPTWMinutes=0

0 means manual , so add minutes or hours of auto update:

IPTWdelayHours=1 means autoupdate every 1 hour

IPTWMinutes=1 means autoupdate every 1 minute

You can use both .

Guest yonn1981
Very very good rom Yonn!!thank you!

two questions: i can't associate any photos to my phone contacts, is there a solution?

then, in hs++ calendar tab is there a solution to run tha other calendar (htc i think) instead the windows one??

(sorry for my english ;)).

thanks

Should be possible .. The calender tab utilizes TodayAgenda, I'll see if I can make divert it to open tcalendar/other calendar apps instead of default ones...

LzContacts automatically utilize contact images. If the contact you want to add don't have image then you should be able to add one "Just press on the white space under Working to the left of Apply button"

Note:

Thanks to all for their kind words...

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi again Yonn!

Here are some quotes and my reply under

"- Omnialite calender already included - you mean to activate it from calendar tab? anyway this "calendar tab" is just a placeholder for plugins "I used Today Agenda" - you can you any plugin you want .. I'll see if I can configure TodayAgenda to open tcalender instead "looks possible""

Yepp ment the "calender tab"

"- RaceChrono might be incompatible with SIPHook.. Try this: open and hold windows logo "this will open Advanced task manager" open Services and stop the service "SipHook Service" and test your application "without restarting Omnia"..."

Tried it didn't help. BUT did now see that there was a release with a fix for RaceChrono for some windows version for this problem so the problem was not you're rom :-).

"- XDA_UC always runs for me .. Did you really copied XDA_UC folder to "My storage" BEFORE flashing?"

Yes, but i copied the folders. Was i supposed to just copy the .cab files directly under XDA_UC folder? Also in the error log there was an PIMBackup error several times?!?

"- For SMS check my previous posts.."

If it the E-mail name/client setup up i've tried it. It worked fine, can se all my sms but when receiving a new sms the "sms tab" does not automatically update so the new sms i shown, have to press left arrow. For example if I have 35 sms in the "sms tab", get three new it still shows 35 sms in "sms tab" and old is shown, if i press left arrow it updates to 38 sms and the newest is shown first.

"- Sure? I just tested Route66 v9.1.8963 and seems to work!!"

Using v8.0.8703(25352), what happens with an external bluetooth gps is connected in GPS-information a see on the line Number of satellites = 9, but the circle or the stapel diagram have none. I type in a navigation place, it calcultes but the large blue field the road name, speed, time left, km left etc is all empty. But it works fine when i use the internal GPS in the Omnia.

The rom is really great, hope my issues are solvable. Tested a lot of roms here (Ock's has been favorite) and this/your's is getting to be a favorite. the more a use it.

With regards

/PJ

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest Snip999
Should be possible .. The calender tab utilizes TodayAgenda, I'll see if I can make divert it to open tcalendar/other calendar apps instead of default ones...

LzContacts automatically utilize contact images. If the contact you want to add don't have image then you should be able to add one "Just press on the white space under Working to the left of Apply button"

Note:

Thanks to all for their kind words...

Thank you for calendar.

About the contacts i meant that using the default phone manager (not lzContacts) i can't associate photos to my contacts. And about LzContacts i noticed that is possibile to add one photo but only if it is under a default dimension, is it right??

Thankyou for your patience!

Guest remus66

Very nice ROM, Yonn. Thank you. Just two questions please: 1) How can I change the order of the tab icons (for instance, after sms tab to follow mail tab and shortcut tab)? 2) If I want to access HS++home settings, I press start windows logo, then press and hold Settings, but nothing happens, just that I can move the icon to another location. Can you be more detailed in how to access it? Thanks. Oh, and if you allow, another one: I'm a person who travels much, so I'd like in the home tab to automatically change location according to the place (city) I am. Is it possible? Thanks again. Oh, I've just remebered: is there any possibility to change the main two buttons -Phone and Contacts- to some other links, like "Lock" and "Camera" or some other? An idea or a bit of help would be much appreciated!

Edited by remus66

Guest drrkgupta
- Slide the main icons "down", A Settings icon appears , press and hold till HS++ menu appears, choose Options, go to Advanced, choose the wanted theme file "you use Nitrogen?" then use "Yonn All Nitrogen", press OK , You're Done , Music tab appears...

- You can add notifications "Actually I replaced the notification with bubbles", HS++ theme V1 had the notifications .. No need to install iphone plugin "even though HS++ can used it" as HS++ also handle notifications .. I can help you just show me the shape you want theme to look like......

Which Icons do you mean by Main Icons? The upper notification bar where operator settings battery status etc is displayed or the time and weather portion or the wifi/ BT icons or the tabs showing home, sms, contacts or the lower bar where start , phones extra are there. Please explain in detail. I tried to shift all of them but they cannot shift down and on holding any where there is no change or no pop up notification.

I see that when i press the start icon for long task manager appears.

I believe when we get the HS ++ settings then we can enable the music tab.

Is there any possibility to add another tab which contains favorite applications?

By the notification bar I meant the Iphone plugin which Ock used which showed different shortcuts to different programs all available through the main home screen.

Is there some method to get the old contacts of samsung. It was easier to search contacts there.

I solved the shut down part. I just reinstalled the ROM I mean flashed all over again. Now it is working. Strange beahviour.

This ROM of yours is really the best ROM which I have tried out in my Omnia.

Guest jonjong8

Hi everybody, thanks to Master Yonn, here are my screenshots, I tried changing darker themes and backgrounds but older themes are not compatible with HS++ thus I revert back to the original.

post-793473-1307965536_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonjong8

Guest masza2

Hi Yonn. I have a question.

It's possible to load weather from (before) downloaded cache? And update it on the main screen automatically (every day)?

I want to "not must connecting" to the internet every day.

In SPB weather - this program, download weather for 4-5 days and automatically refresh daily weather from (downloaded) cache.

Accuweather (HS++) also download weather for 4 days. Weather on main screen is actual weather of day ? It is possible to update from cache (every day)?

If not possible. Do You have a standalone SPB skin(cab),like to skin from HS++ ?

Sorry my English.

Best Regards.

Edited by masza2

Guest Shankss

How do we change background?

I think it's noobie question but i'd like LG Optimus 2x home background on it ;) The one included in spb droid v3 :P

Guest Axel40k

Hi Yonn,iam from Russia, i want thank you for your roms and your kitchen,it helped me very much because i do roms too for Russian users

Thank you for your skin for HS++ Droid v2 , i took it and my friend redid it for my russian rom and there you are post-869745-1307960118_thumb.png

Edited by Axel40k

Guest silent night
Hi Yonn,iam from Russia, i want thank you for your roms and your kitchen,it helped me very much because i do roms too for Russian users

Thank you for your skin for HS++ Doid v2 , i took it and redid it for my russian rom and there you are post-869745-1307960118_thumb.png

Wow, look cool. You hide bottom bar.

May you share your rom and upload more screenshot about your rom?

Edited by silent night