Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Vibemaker
OK,

Bad news ... Yesterday night we had electricity shutdown while my computer was' on -> And now it's not working "Hope it's just the power supply only"...

Due to this new situation I don't have access to the kitchen which mean I'll not have anything to offer at the moment ... I'll return back when I got everything fixed ...

Till further notice.. bye :)

@ LANYCO:

I removed the 6.5.3 because it was corrupt ROM " missing essential stuff" as I used corrupted kitchen to cook it ... I was going to upload the fixed 6.5.3 and 6.1 today, but now ... I don't know when I'll return ...

Oh okay... bad news.... hope you get your computer fixed soon. If it's just the power supply it ain't too bad. Thanx for all the good work so far!

Guest Vibemaker

What would be great is if somebody could post a link to a zip file with all omnia lite cabs in it... downloading them one by one from rapidshare will take forever... :)

Guest Snakez666
What would be great is if somebody could post a link to a zip file with all omnia lite cabs in it... downloading them one by one from rapidshare will take forever... :)

Here you go, download them HERE

Guest blankcat

Hello everyone. This is my first post and I want to greet all of you and mostly the author of the rom - Yonn :P

At first, thank you for this great ROM, I love the speed. This is my first update since September 2008, so the beast was getting little laggy and today is his lucky day :P

Greetings.

Martin.

EDIT: And I just have to edit this post. After the last restart everything worked flawlessly :) But I sure am happy B) I can now get back to work and customise the look and feel the little stupid thing :D

Edited by blankcat

Guest Aries25au

Great roms Yonn, I love using them ,but trouble is dont know when too stop, each 1 gets better and better......hahaha.anyway keep up the good work mate.

I have a question could someone PLEASE help me I have somehow playing around with the screen pics and have lost the 1st program screen picture. Its the 1st page/screen that loads on start numbered "1". The picture is the one of the highway/road. Could someone plz direct to where it is or its name so I can have it load as I really like it.

Greatly appreciated in advance.......and again..great work mate

Guest adaaat

hello im just wondreing, where did u get your lock screen from?

Running your V3c extra lite with Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.5 and Mobile sense and used the Omnia lite cabs. Very happy the way it works now :D

post-673291-1278545954_thumb.jpg post-673291-1278545964_thumb.jpg

post-673291-1278545973_thumb.jpg post-673291-1278545983_thumb.jpg

post-673291-1278545993_thumb.jpg post-673291-1278546001_thumb.jpg

Many many thnx :)

Guest Alien-Tech

I am using 3C version and I noticed, that I can't change the wallpaper in S2U2_2.41, because after I search for the proper folder touchscreen becomes strangely unresponsive. Everything else works great. :)

I can still do that manually by replacing the original picture in program files though!

I know it is not your fault about the Ok button

Just wonder Can you not just remove it if it doesn't work?

Main menu/others/ok

Thanks

Guest ochakov
I am using 3C version and I noticed, that I can't change the wallpaper in S2U2_2.41, because after I search for the proper folder touchscreen becomes strangely unresponsive. Everything else works great. :)

I can still do that manually by replacing the original picture in program files though!

I have this problem with other 6.5 ROMs as well. This is probably S2U2 bug

Guest Banananjam

I like this ROM very much, but no matter how hard i try, I can't make my internet work. It doesn't work, even if i try to connect via wireless. Connection with the router is established with no problem, but when i run Opera it says there is no connection. I try anything i could think of, but with no success.

On the other hand the rom is an absolute eye candy. I love it, but sadly can't use it due to an network problem. This is by far most finger friendly UI i've ever seen on this phone.

So... Keep up the good work, and maybe the network problem will be solved.

Edited by Banananjam

Guest dyun14

Thanks Yonn for the V3c Extra Lite (bone) Edition 6.5.3. It is amazingly fast.

I have questions though. How can I enable the new 6.5 lockscreen? I have tried to install Chobit smartlock to enable it but it is not working. I have also tried doing it in the registry but not successful either. Is it built in this ROM?

Guest Rod Bacon

Can anyone point me in the direction of a single archive of the Omnialite cabs, instead of individual downloads from rapidshare?

Guest X-pro

I have questions though. How can I enable the new 6.5 lockscreen? I have tried to install Chobit smartlock to enable it but it is not working. I have also tried doing it in the registry but not successful either. Is it built in this ROM?

It worked just ok with my phone. Did you enable lock under personally>buttons and then chose wake up from bottom of the screen

Guest cenzo
Can anyone point me in the direction of a single archive of the Omnialite cabs, instead of individual downloads from rapidshare?

Post #454

page 23 :)

Guest dyun14
It worked just ok with my phone. Did you enable lock under personally>buttons and then chose wake up from bottom of the screen

Lockscreen actualy works fine. But it is using the old style win mo lockscreen "Tap to Unlock". I was actually hoping for the "slide to unlock" lockscreen.

Also, not a fan of 3rd party lockscreens :)

Guest Hermit Dave
I have this problem with other 6.5 ROMs as well. This is probably S2U2 bug

well i have encountered this bug before when i used s2u2.. workaround is simple...

rename your favourite wallpaper to s2u2's current wallpaper.. quit s2u2 and overwrite the file.

restart s2u2 and you will see the new wallpaper

Guest LANYCO

This ROM "V3c Extra Lite 6.5.3" was a corrupt ROM.

And then, how can you are using it???

Guest adhip

Seems like M2D v2 on Omnia Lite (Bone) is faster than all my previous M2Dv2. I put Omnia Lite apps on launcher Tab and task killer using quickmenu. My phone really rocks! :)

However, I still can't play video file, using the windows media, ztouchplayer, even the black touch player.....