Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
And one more thing - is there a way to add a stand alone program in the programs list or a shortcut of it. Since it is not "properly installed" I can't get it in the customizible list and every time have to open it manualy.

What you said is right ... The problem is that I'm not good in finding appropriate wallpapers :P

Anyway I should be uploading the ROM today "If nothing happened wrong" .. And changed the wallpaper to "I like it":

1-4457111-1660863.jpg

The ROM will have the M2D changes, New MMS Software with it configuration script, S2U2, bluetooth driver, cleantemp and cleanRAM and ezinput and some omnialite apps ... other stuff ...

UPDATE:

- Uploading the ROM now .. Needs up to 7 hours to finish upload "I'll be sleeping then" ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Hanif Jiwani
What you said is right ... The problem is that I'm not good in finding appropriate wallpapers :)

Anyway I should be uploading the ROM today "If nothing happened wrong" .. And changed the wallpaper to "I like it":

1-4457111-1660863.jpg

The ROM will have the M2D changes, New MMS Software with it configuration script, S2U2, bluetooth driver, cleantemp and cleanRAM and ezinput and some omnialite apps ... other stuff ...

ok. Thanks a lot. :P

Guest leroyjacobs
What you said is right ... The problem is that I'm not good in finding appropriate wallpapers :lol:

1-4457111-1660863.jpg

Prefer the wallpaper you posted earlier personally, great roms btw really looking forward to this one. Thanks Yonn really apprecaiate the huge effort you put into every one of your roms.

Prefer the wallpaper you posted earlier personally, great roms btw really looking forward to this one. Thanks Yonn really apprecaiate the huge effort you put into every one of your roms.

Thats also my opinion. The previous wallpaper looks better .

Greatings...! Keep on with your fabulous work Yonn!!

Guest Alien-Tech

I am like....freakin camping this thread!

I don't really care about wallpaper as I'm gonna try and style it on my own! The functions included look awesome and I can't wait to test this joyride!

Guest yonn1981

Ok uploaded the ROM .. Need feedback especially with headset bluetooth "Added new driver" please ..

The ROM have some changes compared to previous ROM esp. with M2D layout and MMS software ... Some drivers were replaced "i.e. part of BT", and new stuff added in Utilities folder .. etc

What is important is to read what is written in 1st post carefully ...

I hope everyone will enjoy the ROM... I only uploaded Standard version to see if changes need to be done ..

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Ok uploaded the ROM .. Need feedback especially with headset bluetooth "Added new driver" please ..

The ROM have some changes compared to previous ROM esp. with M2D layout and MMS software ... Some drivers were replaced "i.e. part of BT", and new stuff added in Utilities folder .. etc

What is important is to read what is written in 1st post carefully ...

I hope everyone will enjoy the ROM... I only uploaded Standard version to see if changes need to be done ..

Dear Yonn

thank you

Hi Yonn,

Very nice rom , but i am unable to change the background as it is too colorful for my eyes, could you guide me the best way to change it , as i have tried through M2DC , but was unable to do it.

Hi Yonn,

Very nice rom , but i am unable to change the background as it is too colorful for my eyes, could you guide me the best way to change it , as i have tried through M2DC , but was unable to do it.

gtx black theme and black wallpaper for this rom is a dream? XD

Hi yonn gr8 release, everything is good so far. Memory consumption is very good but can't use m2dc (its not compatible, i think coz its a new m2d [sense]) as i want to disable sms, e-mail, photo, people and music tab. Is there a way i can do that? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rebels

Hi

Some problems with new rom:

. M2DC not rom with your last rom, why?

. I can´t change background image.

. Bluetooth fail, freeze my bluetooth and in S2U2 screen appear conect with car. This is wrong.

. S2U2 config, I can´t change wallpaper, not run when I press select folder.

. Battery icon, number change between 80%, two seconds after 100%, afert again 80% ...

Sorry for my poor english, I´ll wish you undertand me.

Thanks again for your hard work, and make me enjoy with my omnia.

Best regards.

Hi yonn gr8 release, everything is good so far. Memory consumption is very good but can't use m2dc (its not compatible, i think coz its a new m2d [sense]) as i want to disable sms, e-mail, photo, people and music tab. Is there a way i can do that? Thanks in advance.

The new Manila2d Version allow the following: Disable weather tab in home screen and widget tabs from registry:

CODE

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D]

"HomeWidget"=dword:00000001

"MessagingWidget"=dword:00000001

"EmailWidget"=dword:00000001

"PeopleWidget"=dword:00000001

"LauncherWidget"=dword:00000001

"OperatorWidget"=dword:00000001

"PhotoWidget"=dword:00000001

"MusicWidget"=dword:00000001

"SettingsWidget"=dword:00000001

"TVWidget"=dword:00000001

"InternetWidget"=dword:00000000

"LocationWidget"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D\Home]

"DisableWeather"=dword:00000000

If you want to disable then change to 0, you want to enable then change to 1 .. You can even disable Home widget!

Edited by Gurke91

The new Manila2d Version allow the following: Disable weather tab in home screen and widget tabs from registry:

CODE

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D]

"HomeWidget"=dword:00000001

"MessagingWidget"=dword:00000001

"EmailWidget"=dword:00000001

"PeopleWidget"=dword:00000001

"LauncherWidget"=dword:00000001

"OperatorWidget"=dword:00000001

"PhotoWidget"=dword:00000001

"MusicWidget"=dword:00000001

"SettingsWidget"=dword:00000001

"TVWidget"=dword:00000001

"InternetWidget"=dword:00000000

"LocationWidget"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D\Home]

"DisableWeather"=dword:00000000

If you want to disable then change to 0, you want to enable then change to 1 .. You can even disable Home widget!

Thanks a million mate, thats exactly what i needed. I tried and indeed it worked (I was about to flash to an older version but u saved my day :lol: )

EDIT: After disabling sms, email, photo and music the calender tap moved to action tap and calender tap became empty. What did i do? what happened?

Edited by Rebels

Guest yonn1981

@ lsherif:

To change the wallpaper you need to replace (hh_fw_focus_background.png and hh_fw_background.png) in Windows folder, but since these are cooked you can only replace them using i.e. resco explorer or by CAB .. Another option is to install "Yonn wallpaper.cab" from attachment as this will overwrite these then you can overwrite them with your own ...

After replacing, do soft rest then go to settings tab and choose wallpaper .. When asked if you would like to use default wallpaper choose Yes ..

The iphonetoday plugin "Used in home tab" use 234.png as background .. so you'll need to replace it also or just open iphonetoday options and in wallpaper tab use transparent.

@ DariosF:

I'm bad with wallpapers .. Give resources and I'll see ...

@ envykk24:

Can't be transparent I think ... But I think it can be remove "By hiding it off screen" ...

@ Rebels:

I mention in 1st post how to enable/disable tabs :lol: .. Gurke91 thankfully re-posted you the idea ...

@ LANYCO:

1) The M2DC is old now and HTC released newer M2D version called it Sense .. What Do you want to use M2DC for?

2) I think this related to 1, you want to use M2DC to change wallpaper? .. Anyway see my replay to lsherif .. It will tell you how to change wallpaper

3) Bluetooth freezing? Strange .. I just tested the bluetooth now "Sent and received a file without a problem!!! How did it freeze with you ? Give condition ... As for icon in S2U2 . .this related to WOWHD .. If you don't use WOWHD and want the icon to disappear then uninstall it :) ...

4) S2U2 wallpaper problem ... Use the CAB in attachment "S2U2_Touch_Fix.CAB"...

5) I'll monitor the battery and see how it update...

I hope I helped you now ...

@ Gurke91:

Thanks ..

Thanks for all who tested ... The "Yonn wallpaper.cab" will replace your wallpaper with my pre-release wallpaper .. After installing and soft rest go to settings tab of m2d and choose wallpaper .. When asked if you would like to use default wallpaper choose Yes ..

Yonn_Wallpaper.cab

S2U2_Touch_Fix.cab

Guest yonn1981
Thanks a million mate, thats exactly what i needed. I tried and indeed it worked (I was about to flash to an older version but u saved my day :) )

EDIT: After disabling sms, email, photo and music the calender tap moved to action tap and calender tap became empty. What did i do? what happened?

Use the M2D Tdu Config from Utilities .. in windows tab select Windows_00 and make M2D Widget = TV .. Other way, using registry editor:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Manila2D_TodayPage\Window_00]

"TabNum"=dword:00000004

Change 4 with the number the calendar tab has become .. I think 2 :lol:

Hey yonn!

Your new Rom is amazing, but could you give me a cab- file to change the taskbar? :lol: Pim´s taskbar doesn´t work, it even hangs the system...

I´ve noticed some problems:

- vibration in ez- input doesn´t work or did I somethink wrong?,

- the third number of the clock doesn´t turn around like the others...

I hope you could solve the problems. :) And which programm could I use to change the registry?

Greetings Gurke

Edited by Gurke91