Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest blade87
Hi!

There are two download link for the latest HS++ rom with endings LZX or XPR. What's the difference and which one to use?

With regards

How could you miss the description? :unsure: You've seen the links, but didn't pay attention to the writings above them. I'll copy and paste them:

1. HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM LZX - "More Space - Less speed"

2. HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM XPR - "Less Space - Better speed"

Edited by blade87

Guest jonjong8

Thanks a lot, Yonn, I've tried/used many custom roms and I must say this HS++ rom of yours is one of the most efficient roms: fast, energy saving and reliable! I still have 2 I900s, although their replacement batteries are giving me problems due to shorter standby, the I900s are indeed the most enjoyable.

Guest yonn1981
can someone tell me how to get back to the city selection screen

You have 2 ways:

1) tap and hold refresh button

2) or click on city name

thanks for ur rom, been using for few days and noting bad happen :)

i install the chinese font from OCK thread, its functional :P

That's great, thanks ...

how to change ??? i cant find it.... u mean in home screen, those thing can be change ?

i want to change music to open by touch player..., and cancel voicemail and email... how to do it ?

Everything is changeable in this, just follow this customization from plugin author:

http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_batterystatus_x..._cust_im_cs.htm

It might sound hard, but it's not - just open yonn.xml and remove what you don't want and add "by copy and paste" what you want to add .. Each tab is considered "View" so home tab is located between :

<View height="255" slide="0" adaptwidth="0" >

and end with:

</View>

if you find it too difficult - then just till me what you want and I'll help you ..

I found the solution to disable some tab.. thanks yonn.. ;)

Sorry, was busy .. Great that you found the way :unsure:

Ok, that seems interesting. What kind of animations?

The plugin support these:

* 0 = no animation for switching Views.

* 1 = (default) left slide in animation.

* 2 = right slide in animation.

* 3 = top down slide in animation.

* 4 = bottom up slide in animation.

* 5 = left page flip animation

* 6 = right page flip animation

* 9 = left in cube

* 10 = right in cube

* 14 = zoom in

* 15 = zoom in with left leave

* 16 = zoom in with right leave

* 20 = alpha blend in

* 21 = alpha blend in with left leave

* 22 = alpha blend in with right leave

But I just kept slide animation between tabs ...

It's my first time to try one of Yonn's ROM and i would say that this is awesome!!!

thanks chef!!

Thanks ..

Yonn Icons Pack pls

It's from Lechux's FiRESTORM iCONSET here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=646967

and here the re-sized icons in my ROM:

http://www.multiupload.com/XCHKAGT8FB

Wonderful ROM, everything works fine for me. Maybe i will change the homescreen a little bit...there is so much free space.

Thanks ..

Guest yonn1981
Could you share the glossy taskbar (signal, battery, etc) as a cab file?

Here:

http://www.multiupload.com/IX3MJ7HYNS

I did not create them - so credit goes to creator...

what about android theme rom base on HS++, Yonn?

I'm not good with graphics... You can help me by give me something to create theme based on it...

Hi!

There are two download link for the latest HS++ rom with endings LZX or XPR. What's the difference and which one to use?

With regards

They are different in term of compression used to create the ROM:

LZX uses a more complicated compression algorythm to achieve better compression while XPR has lesser compression ratio, thus, ROM images are bigger and take more SPACE in storage memory...

hi yonn,

youtube program I've installed the problem occurred, but the character

pccapture8.jpg

Solution?

This due to some font in lockscreen CAB, somehow they overlap? the system font!! try uninstalling the lockscreen and see...

Thanks a lot, Yonn, I've tried/used many custom roms and I must say this HS++ rom of yours is one of the most efficient roms: fast, energy saving and reliable! I still have 2 I900s, although their replacement batteries are giving me problems due to shorter standby, the I900s are indeed the most enjoyable.

Thanks ...

thank you very much Yonn.

You welcome ...

Update:

- I'll create another ROM with DOC3000 SPB Andriod theme "Latest" for those requested it ...

- Thinking of creating HS++ Andriod theme > need help here with graphics ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Amr Ibrahim

"

Update:

- I'll create another ROM with DOC3000 SPB Andriod theme "Latest" for those requested it ...

"

GREAT , Thanks alot YONN

Edited by Amr Ibrahim

Guest PJ_Omnia
How could you miss the description? :unsure: You've seen the links, but didn't pay attention to the writings above them. I'll copy and paste them:

1. HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM LZX - "More Space - Less speed"

2. HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM XPR - "Less Space - Better speed"

Lol didn't understand that is was related to the rom's :) Meaning i don't care about space but want a fast rom, XPR is the one for me :P

Guest TEKNOKA
This due to some font in lockscreen CAB, somehow they overlap? the system font!! try uninstalling the lockscreen and see...

did not improve :unsure:

Edited by TEKNOKA

Guest holybabel

Hi Yonn,

can you tell me how to add Bluetooth and WiFi Switch on "Home-Screen". I managed to add 5 App-Starter, but "Registry-Tracker" doesn't work for me. Wanted to add something like this:

<Item class="registry_tracker" ontap="ToggleWiFI" onhold="MenuWiFi" >

<image src="Comm\toggle_wifi_%d.png" left="40" top ="200" height="40" width="40" />

<registry keyvalue="HKLM\System\State\Samsung\Phone\IsWifiOn" mask="0x1" />

</Item>

But there is no image on homescreen.

Thanks for your help....holybabel

Guest yonn1981
did not improve :unsure:

Did you reset after uninstall? .. I'll investigate ...

It worked for me.

hmm, so it worked ...

Hi Yonn,

can you tell me how to add Bluetooth and WiFi Switch on "Home-Screen". I managed to add 5 App-Starter, but "Registry-Tracker" doesn't work for me. Wanted to add something like this:

<Item class="registry_tracker" ontap="ToggleWiFI" onhold="MenuWiFi" >

<image src="Comm\toggle_wifi_%d.png" left="40" top ="200" height="40" width="40" />

<registry keyvalue="HKLM\System\State\Samsung\Phone\IsWifiOn" mask="0x1" />

</Item>

But there is no image on homescreen.

Thanks for your help....holybabel

Why didn't you just copy and paste the lines from Communication tab inside yonn.xml?

I don't have toggle_wifi_*.png images in my skin, it's instead Function_WLAN*.png, so your line can go like this "if you want to use the same images in communication tab:

<Item absolute="3" class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuWiFi" ontap="ToggleWiFi">

<image src="Comm\Function_WLAN%d.png" left="40" top="200" height="26" width="26"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Samsung\Phone\IsWifiOn" mask="0x1" />

</Item>

otherwise use same you lines but just make you own images and rename them accordingly to:

toggle_wifi_1.png

toggle_wifi_0.png

toggle_wifi_-1.png

and keep them in comm folder inside yonn skin folder ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Amr Ibrahim

Hi Yonn

I'm waiting for your New rom with DOC3000 SPB Andriod theme, please harry up!!!!

Edited by Amr Ibrahim

Guest holybabel
Why didn't you just copy and paste the lines from Communication tab inside yonn.xml?

otherwise use same you lines but just make you own images and rename them accordingly to:

toggle_wifi_1.png

toggle_wifi_0.png

toggle_wifi_-1.png

and keep them in comm folder inside yonn skin folder ...

I wanted to use the icons from Lechux's FiRESTORM iCONSET. I will try your lines and report later.

Guest lui75

Hi yonn, thanks for your rom!

I'd like to know how I can change softkeys settings.

Particularly I want to launch MSCONTACTS instead of phonebook by tapping on "Contacts"

thank you

Guest holybabel
toggle_wifi_-1.png

Ok, i didn't had an "-1" icon. Now it works, thank you.

post-588382-1305746152_thumb.jpg

Edited by holybabel

Guest Amr Ibrahim

Dear All,

I used to install the roms under Win Xp, now I'd like to use Win7, any one tried?

Please Advice...

Thanks in Advance

Guest holybabel

Hi Amr Ibrahim,

flashing with Win7 is very easy.

Here is a very detailed instruction with all programs you will need.

Greetings holybabel

Guest Keivan Moradi

Hi Yonn.

I hope you see My thread. I'm building M2D Roms and I'm following your good work. I want to use your long experience cooking roms for omnia.

Last night I've noticed that installing the s2u2 can fix the problem of htc audio manager during playback of songs in standby mode. You can see it in the known issue part of my ROM page.

1. Did you find a way to make s2u2 to be the default lock of the ROM. I mean: I want to hold the end key to lock the device?

2. Did you build a working ext package can do what I want?

3. I wonder do you know a better fix for this?

Guest yonn1981
Hi yonn, thanks for your rom!

I'd like to know how I can change softkeys settings.

Particularly I want to launch MSCONTACTS instead of phonebook by tapping on "Contacts"

thank you

Install the CAB attached, it will restore Contacts link and registry to default ...

Ok, i didn't had an "-1" icon. Now it works, thank you.

That's a great work ...

I used an old ock fix for this.

Maybe it will work for you

Hope this fix it .. Thanks ...

Hi Yonn.

I hope you see My thread. I'm building M2D Roms and I'm following your good work. I want to use your long experience cooking roms for omnia.

Last night I've noticed that installing the s2u2 can fix the problem of htc audio manager during playback of songs in standby mode. You can see it in the known issue part of my ROM page.

1. Did you find a way to make s2u2 to be the default lock of the ROM. I mean: I want to hold the end key to lock the device?

2. Did you build a working ext package can do what I want?

3. I wonder do you know a better fix for this?

You welcome ...

1. I add these registry to S2U2 Package or CAB:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\BackLight]

"AutoDeviceLockEnable"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\keybd]

"DeviceLockWhenSuspend"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2]

"Replace65Lock"=hex:\

2. If you have S2U2 package or CAB then just add the above (1.) .. S2U2 extention will cause duplicate - I prefer adding S2U2 compressed CAB

3. Not sure .. I ported the latest HTC AudioManager and fixed and recreate graphics to WQVGA - use it it may fix something:

http://www.multiupload.com/XIGHEKLIF9

Update:

- I've been trying to find a way to cook latest DOC3000 SPB theme (v.3) and made that possible .. The problem is that this new theme have LOT of FILES and cooking will cause LOT of DUPLICATES. Workaround will be relocating the theme location to windows BUT this will break lot of features including background settings and backups .. SO I decided to cook the ROM with portable SPB with DOC3000 V.3 theme in "My Storage" and got it working great with full features and lot of free space:

screen01.png

will upload ROM after some tests ...

Yonn_Restore_MS_Contacts_Link.cab

Guest lui75
Install the CAB attached, it will restore Contacts link and registry to default ...

That's a great work ...

Hope this fix it .. Thanks ...

You welcome ...

1. I add these registry to S2U2 Package or CAB:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\BackLight]

"AutoDeviceLockEnable"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\keybd]

"DeviceLockWhenSuspend"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2]

"Replace65Lock"=hex:\

2. If you have S2U2 package or CAB then just add the above (1.) .. S2U2 extention will cause duplicate - I prefer adding S2U2 compressed CAB

3. Not sure .. I ported the latest HTC AudioManager and fixed and recreate graphics to WQVGA - use it it may fix something:

http://www.multiupload.com/XIGHEKLIF9

Update:

- I've been trying to find a way to cook latest DOC3000 SPB theme (v.3) and made that possible .. The problem is that this new theme have LOT of FILES and cooking will cause LOT of DUPLICATES. Workaround will be relocating the theme location to windows BUT this will break lot of features including background settings and backups .. SO I decided to cook the ROM with portable SPB with DOC3000 V.3 theme in "My Storage" and got it working great with full features and lot of free space:

screen01.png

will upload ROM after some tests ...

Thank you! :P