B7610 HYBRID ROM II: B7610 NXXJC2/ I8000 JE3

Guest daskalos

Guest Klimto
Hi DASKALOS.

i did use all your roms.but this rom is the best for me.

­it would be much better if I would make the lite version.

I will be waiting for the lite version.

thanks

I don't think there's much point in making a light rom with this. It is hybrid because it contains some i8000 apps and drivers.

So if you remove the apps, you only get some i8000 drivers actually.

Guest Dethrei

Youh Master Daskalos!!!

Last night, i've just successfully flashed my phone for the first time with your 6.5.5 build 23566 ROM.

I would really like to thank you for spending your time cooking ROMs for B7610.

I really appreciate the improvement from my previous original ROM..yours is way more faster than the stock one.And it also resolves the color banding issue..

I am looking forward to try your awesome ROMs...next in line will be this Hybrid ROM II..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! ;)

MABUHAY KA SIR!!!

Guest tammy89

@daskalos:how to disable d lock dat u've provided??

i want to use s2u2.!!

otherwise....excellent rom...!!;)

thanx

Edited by tammy89

Guest calator40
how to disable d lock dat u've provided??

i want to use s2u2.!!

otherwise....excellent rom...!!;)

thanx

Same here... and thank's for this very good ROM

I haven't tried it but it should work by deleting the lockscreen.lnk from Windows\startup\ folder. Once you do it, then install S2u2, and this programme will enable the options of ilock.

Guest Ruben1987

Daskalos you are gr8. After watching this forum for half a year now after receieving my own B7610 i tried the first custom rom for this device and this Hybrid ROM is rlly good! It is more stable and way faster than the stock 6.5 rom from samsung.

One point tho; i cant change the background for the lockscreen even if i change it via photoalbum and then choosing set as => lockscreen

Guest kaffee

this is the latest hybrid rom? it is upgrade of DASKALOS HYBRID ROM 6.5.3 XXIL2/JD1 ( 2.8 ) ??

Edited by kaffee

Guest summoner

My Report so far:

1. GPRS data profiler doesn't work.

2. RSS Reader doesn't work - need to reinstall...

3. Samsung SDK2.2 not included?

4. HTCemulation dll included - but moves games in the opposite direction (resco snake, bubbles, teeter)

5. Very fast and stable ROM!

6. Cannot get Largeindicator to work

7. Keyboard-slide Launcher not working (From samsung setings)

Thanks Daskalos!

--summoner

Guest daskalos
My Report so far:

1. GPRS data profiler doesn't work.

2. RSS Reader doesn't work - need to reinstall...

3. Samsung SDK2.2 not included?

4. HTCemulation dll included - but moves games in the opposite direction (resco snake, bubbles, teeter)

5. Very fast and stable ROM!

6. Cannot get Largeindicator to work

7. Keyboard-slide Launcher not working (From samsung setings)

Thanks Daskalos!

--summoner

1. What's that? ;)

2. Yeah it needs b7610's rss reader

3. Nope

4. You installed some app (maybe teeter or bubbles) that also contains the htc sensor dll (from i8000) that over writed the one in the ROM. Reinstall htc sensor sdk dll (b7610 version)

6. Yup it can't work

7. Yup cause there's no Launcher app in the ROM (files where based on i8000 and I think it doesn't have the "launcher")

Edited by daskalos

Guest summoner

Hey Daskalos! Quick reply!

1. GPRSCounter is found in the windows directory - but it doesn't work :(

2. Could you link to the B7610 HTC SDK?

3. Can I install the Samsung SDK? I had problems with it crashing my devices while in sleep :)

6. In the previous hybrid rom largeindicator worked - do you think there is solution?

What home screen do you use? I tried the sense / touchflo and they were laggy.. now I am back to simple pure titanium which doesn't eat memory ;)

Guest ninjaw

Same question, i didn't have answer, what the hell is this taskbar you put in every rom, how can i remove it, i just want regular notifications.

This rom is working very well & fast, good work, the sense one was horribly slow whatever I do, and there were missing important features like landscape and usb out not working.

Guest daskalos
Same question, i didn't have answer, what the hell is this taskbar you put in every rom, how can i remove it, i just want regular notifications.

This rom is working very well & fast, good work, the sense one was horribly slow whatever I do, and there were missing important features like landscape and usb out not working.

the Taskbar I put in every ROM? What the hell are you talking about ;)

Guest ninjaw
the Taskbar I put in every ROM? What the hell are you talking about ;)

Well sorry but i don't see how i could be more precise, that strange thing with zoom similar to samsung large icons not included

Guest daskalos
Well sorry but i don't see how i could be more precise, that strange thing with zoom similar to samsung large icons not included

It's a WM 6.5.x feature, I did not add that...and it's not my fault if you don't know that fact, and can you keep yourself from "what the hell-ing" things?

It's really disturbing ;)

Guest summoner
It's a WM 6.5.x feature, I did not add that...and it's not my fault if you don't know that fact, and can you keep yourself from "what the hell-ing" things?

I think he should take it out with MS engineers about WM6.5 :( Daskalos - This is a golden ROM :) everything works spotlessly!

Guest summoner
Hey Daskalos! Quick reply!

1. GPRSCounter is found in the windows directory - but it doesn't work :(

2. Could you link to the B7610 HTC SDK?

3. Can I install the Samsung SDK? I had problems with it crashing my devices while in sleep :)

6. In the previous hybrid rom largeindicator worked - do you think there is solution?

What home screen do you use? I tried the sense / touchflo and they were laggy.. now I am back to simple pure titanium which doesn't eat memory ;)

Anyone have ideas about these?

Guest suman_pal78
DASKALOS HYBRID ROM 6.5.3 NXXJ2/JE3

Based on Official i8000 JE3 ROM

Thanks AGAIN to Gary Crutcher for the ROM Dump

What's in the ROM?

1. Combination of i8000 (JE3) and B7610 (JC2) files and drivers

2. i8000 JE3 Samsung and OEM Apps :

- Midomi

- QIK

- Smart Sync

- Youtube App

- Facebook App

3. i8000 JE3 OEM Games:

- Asphalt HD (Accelerometer compatible)

- Crayon Physics

4. System Tweaks

5. It's a semi-full ROM (140Mb free Storage, 70Mb free RAM- Windows Default as Today Item)

6. Additional Apps (I find it useful)

- GA lock

- Gyrator

- Omnia 2 Messaging Manager

- OMarket

- Opera 10

Any Noticeable Improvements?

I haven't thoroughly tested things but here's what I noticed so far:

1. System auto-closes programs when device memory (available free memory) reaches 18Mb and stops auto-closing when free memory reaches 30Mb (is this a good thing :( ?)

2. Samsung Widgets Plus is faster and smoother

3. Some Samsung Apps (like Phonebook and File Manager) seem faster too.

Issues you should know about:

1 Since the apps was from i8000, some Samsung apps may not be compatible in landscape mode or compatible but with graphic glitches.

2. There's no Large Indicator included.

3. There's no Samsung Menu included. I'm having problems with it in terms of compatibility, but will try to make a compatible version

4. Audio Effects in Touch Player (i8000 version) doesn't work (like on the first hybrid). If you want it to work install B7610 Touch Player

5. Black theme is not fully compatible with the ROM. You must find other ways to have a pure black theme and bottom bar ;)

Download it HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLVWDQNS

Hi Daskalos......................Its one of the BEST CUSTOM ROM, I have ever used....KEEP IT UP. BEST WISHESH.

Guest ninjaw

Excuse me from having samsung phone without it ? It's so bad it looks like a bad freeware !

Guest AndreStarTrek
Excuse me from having samsung phone without it ? It's so bad it looks like a bad freeware !

That doesn't mean you can talk to him like he is a idiot. If you dont like it dont download it. He does the work you are not. So you can do better? than make it and put it on the net.

Andre OUT ;)

Edited by AndreStarTrek

Guest ninjaw
That doesn't mean you can talk to him like he is a idiot. If you dont like it dont download it. He does the work you are not. So you can do better? than make it and put it on the net.

Andre OUT ;)

I didn't, and this is a winmo feature. did you read the thread ?