B7610 HYBRID ROM II: B7610 NXXJC2/ I8000 JE3

Guest daskalos

Guest Frankie Loh

I have this problem anybody able to help?

All links on my email doesn't work now.....got this message instead.

"The file xxx cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found"

Guest .:stn:.

hello, I didin't manage to download Daskalos hyrbrid II before it was "gone" could anyone give me a link do downloadable version of this? TIA

Guest Alek_J

What I have noticed is that no application that needs to open a browser is able to launch the default one (Opera) - I just get a warning that says "the file 'OperaL' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. (...)" Launched separately Opera works fine though.

What Today Screen do you use, people? Samsung WidgetPlus won't let me have the launcher widget on more than one desktop. Windows Default is useless. Samsung Today seems the best option but it is boring and not really customizable. For example I do not think there is way to have weather forecast right on today.

Guest daskalos
What I have noticed is that no application that needs to open a browser is able to launch the default one (Opera) - I just get a warning that says "the file 'OperaL' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. (...)" Launched separately Opera works fine though.

What Today Screen do you use, people? Samsung WidgetPlus won't let me have the launcher widget on more than one desktop. Windows Default is useless. Samsung Today seems the best option but it is boring and not really customizable. For example I do not think there is way to have weather forecast right on today.

try some modified Titaniums :angry:

Guest Alek_J
try some modified Titaniums :angry:
I see Titanium holds many applications. I assume one of them is something like SPB Mobile Shell - which one is it?

And what about the Opera issue?

Thank you for your recommendation, Daskalos. It is obviously the best ROM I have had so far. There were others that enabled more RAM but this one beats them easily with its speed, no matter for the available memory.

Guest Alek_J

Here are the issues I have noticed:

1. I do not think screen auto brighness adjustment works. I think the brightness is constant, no matter what the ambient light is. I tried the #*0#* test and the sensor measures the light properly and gives readout but it doesn't seem to change the screen brightness when running the test as well. I am not sure if it should though - maybe it is just supposed to give text readout as it does. Anyway, hardware is certailnly working, auto brightness adjustment does not.

2. Schedule application (the Samsung calendar) does not work in the horizontal mode - it does not fit the screen. It is a big drawback because b7610 users add and edit their appointments using the hardware keyboard. In this case it is useless.

3. There is no way to add a lock screen image.

4. The Samsung "audio manager" application is missing. It is a good application, because it lets you control both the audio and the vibration power. Can we somehow install it so that it works? I remember in one of previous Daskalos ROM threads there was a link to Samsung apps and the "audio manager" was there but it did not work.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...