MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sleepydude

I have a similar problem: my phone stays connected to wifi when it sleeps, but Gmail only syncs when the screen is on.

Also, wifi doesn't auto-reconnect to known networks after losing a connection. I.E. I'm at home connected to my wifi network, walk outside out of wireless range, walk back inside and have to manually connect to my home network again.

Guest mariiiuusss

Hi Paul and thanks for ALL your hard work (rooting, recovery, ROMs and everything else)!

I really want to have 2.2 on my Desire device... and I like the MoDaCo Custom ROM from this thread.

But, I have a small issue :lol: The sensors don't work. Any idea? Will be implemented in the near feature? (you know... when you put the phone to your ear, it goes black :D ) Because if it doesn't work, I can accidentally put my buddies on hold, with my ear... and that sucks :D

Thanks a lot!

FRF85B based r20 now online in the kitchen, prebakes to follow (currently testing and investigating some possible tweaks for the Desire version).

P

Guest neitin
Haven't checked yet.

I plan to issue a slightly revised r20 later today with the camcorder fixed...

P

OMG can't wait, thanks Paul for your hard work

Guest sp78025fr

Hi every body, hi paul,

I don 't know what's happened in my Desire but i setup your froyo kitchen and now i can't have any acces to the SD card with my phone. The notification tell me: "Removed SD Card" and can't see it. What can i do? Please help me...

Guest sinkingfish
Haven't checked yet.

P

Can't wait, great news. I'll hold of flashing.

Thanks Paul.

Guest Stewcp

OMG!!! thats come out of the blue... thought we were waiting for new radio from HTC! :lol:

Guest daveba
OMG!!! thats come out of the blue... thought we were waiting for new radio from HTC! :lol:

I don't think he mentioned 720p camcording..

It'd be nice if the intermittent loss of optical trackball was fixed in froyo for desire. Frustrating when you are in the middle of typing a text or email and you can't go backwards to delete a word inbetween.

Guest masi0
Haven't checked yet.

P

Will you use ported Froyo with r20 or build from source?

Guest hensk
I'll give this a blast and then the other later when released. Top work Paul!!

incredible job Paul,

I`m waiting that after my unroot :lol: :D

Guest WhiteShark88
Yes, r18 plus r19, r20 yet to hear!

I have r19 and there are no voice echo,try to volume down one click might solve ur problem else try wiping ur device before flashing the rom, it solved in my case.

Guest Neo Geo MVS
I have r19 and there are no voice echo,try to volume down one click might solve ur problem else try wiping ur device before flashing the rom, it solved in my case.

I always wipe before flashing. Volume down helps, i know. Lets focus on r20...

Guest mikehiow

Which end are you getting echo?

I don't hear anything on my end, but I had someone on the other end complaining all they could hear was themselves echoing.

Guest Neo Geo MVS
Which end are you getting echo?

I don't hear anything on my end, but I had someone on the other end complaining all they could hear was themselves echoing.

echo on the other end.