N1 for Desire?

Guest Rich Cranney

Guest Rich Cranney

Hi there,

Just wondering in here if anyone is wanting to Swap their Nexus One for my HTC Desire. The only reason I wan't to do this is because I need the Nexus One car holder solution to work with my Parrot 9200i car kit. ;)

Its currently rooted with the Modaco Rom onboard with full a2sd working great, has full Sense UI etc.

Message me or reply here if you are interested.

Thanks everyone.

Guest Master Stevenson
Hi there,

Just wondering in here if anyone is wanting to Swap their Nexus One for my HTC Desire. The only reason I wan't to do this is because I need the Nexus One car holder solution to work with my Parrot 9200i car kit. ;)

Its currently rooted with the Modaco Rom onboard with full a2sd working great, has full Sense UI etc.

Message me or reply here if you are interested.

Thanks everyone.

Where do you live. What carrier will the desire run on?

Guest Rich Cranney
Where do you live. What carrier will the desire run on?

Hi, I'm from Leeds, Yorkshire and its a factory unlocked phone

Guest kakkaroto

Hi, I'm looking to swap my unlocked and rooted desire for an n1 too if anyone is interested, im in London. The phone is only about two weeks old.

Edited by kakkaroto

Guest Rich Cranney
So glad i sold my Desire and bought a Nexus, best thing i ever did;))

I'm the opposite now, I don't want a Nexus One. I'm so glad I stayed with my Desire after playing with an N1.

Battery is better, no Trackball that gets dust under it and moves itself like all other HTC devices (had 2 with same problem!), better battery life from HTC custom Kernal, hard buttons.

Yeah Nexus has the advantages of more devlopers bring things out and quicker updates, but I'll trade that for the device I have.

Don't get me wrong, love both devices, just personal preference from different people I guess.