[Cab] Manila Sense 2.5.20161332.0 with Landscape Support

Guest ajeshm

Guest Klimto
Yes, I too noticed that. Not sure if it is related to the ROM. I am also using Experiment 34. If someone tries the same having different ROM can post there findings.

Well it's not such a big deal i guess. If you go back to portrait in the internet tab or the message tab it will always return normal ;)

Guest jebise

i just tried it on shadowangle ROM, it not very stable sometime it goes into landscape mode and tabs work come out of landscape and go back in it dose not. Its a hit and miss.

Guest daskalos

ajeshm

I made a ROM with your sense in it...

I'm planning to add document and facebook tab

If I'm not too lazy enough I'll be adding HTC Commanager and HTC Phone Pad

Is footprints tab not really working?

I too got a squashed Sense in landscape... any fix?

Guest kaffee

please is manila faster than SPB Mobile Shell 3.5? and i have DASKALOS HYBRID ROM 6.5.3 XXIL2/JD1.can use this manila sence? i think, if i have enough ram:) thanks for answers

Guest daskalos
please is manila faster than SPB Mobile Shell 3.5? and i have DASKALOS HYBRID ROM 6.5.3 XXIL2/JD1.can use this manila sence? i think, if i have enough ram:) thanks for answers

SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 is still much faster, but the thing is Sense and SPB Shell are two completely different things :lol:

Guest Klimto
SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 is still much faster, but the thing is Sense and SPB Shell are two completely different things :lol:

If only we had some proper openGL drivers :D

Guest daskalos
If only we had some proper openGL drivers :D

Oh yeah...

Anyway here are the good news so far with the ROM with Sense 2.5.16

1. Added documents tab

2. Added Facebook tab

3. Working HTC Messaging 1.8 (No more when squeezing when typing in the text box) and it's fast :lol:

4. Landscape support

5. Maybe will be adding HTC Comm and Dial pad

6. Working My Location

Some not so good news are:

1. There's quite a bug in typing with HTC Messaging. When typing, there is this annoying black highlighting that covers the letters you're typing, so it's impossible to see a real time preview of what you are typing (unless the texts are un-highlighted)

Guest ajeshm
ajeshm

I made a ROM with your sense in it...

I'm planning to add document and facebook tab

If I'm not too lazy enough I'll be adding HTC Commanager and HTC Phone Pad

Is footprints tab not really working?

I too got a squashed Sense in landscape... any fix?

Hi Daskolas,

Thanks, I am waiting for your ROM. I will work on the footprints tab problem by today night; Definetely I will release a cab. The squashed sense in Landscape seems to be the compatibility issue with our devices. It is related to graphics that i am not good at. This sense is extracted from HTC Leo and we can't expect everything to be working in our devices as it in HTC devices.

Edited by ajeshm

Guest juanenbas

I have un Omnia I8000l

Hi the system notify me the following:

installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it dois not have sufficient system permission !!!!

I try to install in the storage memory because in the memory I have 80mb only, I have the Rapid ROM

Anybody help me, please

Regards

Juan

Edited by juanenbas

Guest ajeshm

Hi Daskolas,

Managed to get the OEM for footprints from the same source I got Manila 2016. Created a cab for it (attached) but I am still getting that it cannot be opened due to not signed with a trusted certificate etc. I am using your Experiment 34 ROM, not sure if that is due to the ROM. The cab is attached, if you can have a look at it.

bigboss_Manila_Footprints_fix.cab

Guest speedfrog

are you able to call from People tab?

and how do i get to the htc message application when i press "new", "Reply" and "Forward" on the message tab?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest kaffee

hi

i do not have enough free space in main nemory and i chooce install to my storage (1,41 gb omnia b7610 ) but the progam still install to main nemory..any help?

Guest speedfrog

you cant install to my storage or storage card! if you dont have enough memory on main memory yoo have do flash another rom.

Guest speedfrog
are you able to call from People tab?

and how do i get to the htc message application when i press "new", "Reply" and "Forward" on the message tab?

anybody knows?

Guest speedfrog
I am not using the Peoples Tab or the HTC messaging. Not sure of People's tab but try the below link from XDA for HTC Messaging. Please take a backup of mms.dll from the windows directory before installing any cab from the below link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495

thanks i will try it :lol:

i will give a feedback if its working or not

Guest ajeshm
it didnt work, when i installed it i couldnt open any messages

That means the actual mms.dll got replaced. Please restore the mms.dll file you backed up previously.

For me after installing the cab from the XDA link am able to open messages, compose, new, reply etc.

Guest speedfrog

i am able to open the message and all message (this opens the windwos message) but when i shall open compose,new, reply etc it goes to samsung sms

Edited by speedfrog

Guest fabiodall

Links with problems

Perhaps the extension .Cab is the problem (always a mistake to download manila 2.5.CAB on any server, files with another extension. Avi. Rar.'re Downloading normally zip)

could you please try to rename and leave without extension or to compress. rar or. zip.

Please?

sorry for english google.

Guest speedfrog
Hi All,

To change wallpaper, please use the following instructions:

*** 1 Stop SenseUI from today screen settings

*** 2 Install Albums

*** 3 Download and extract the following to \windows folder itsme_4ucz_HTCPhotoPicker.exe.zip

*** 4 add following registry key (DWORD): [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila] "Home.PhotoPickerInRegMode"="1"

*** 5 restart

*** 6 enable senseUI from today screen settings

Cheers!!!!