MCR r8 development archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest flolee

wow... well... since paul seems to be in the flow at the moment... any chance we could please get a circle battery indicator option? :-)

and the image is definitley stable enough for everyday use!

thx paul, great job!!

Thanks for the good work, Paul!

I have a small request... would it be possible to have the stock Froyo Email app as an option in the kitchen?

Consider it done! :D

P

@Paul Can you chnage the Disable sound boost to Enable sound boot to enabled if ticked i keep missing this out.

Have you included the WIFI keep alive if not can you make this an option to select in the kitchen.

Example

Ticked will inlude wifi keepalive and unticked will be stock wifi driver. (Some one posted this a few pages back)

Peter

Not yet, but I will include it shortly.

P

wow... well... since paul seems to be in the flow at the moment... any chance we could please get a circle battery indicator option? :-)

thx paul, great job!!

I don't plan to include that at this time i'm afraid.

P

Guest vfrvulcan

thx paul, great job!!

+1 to the Circle Battery

Guest sinkingfish

@Paul can we expect r8 to come out of WIP today ? Have r7 but been holding off for a full release.

Also can you include the google car mode ? The HTC icons make me want to vom.

Guest InsaneNutter
bootanimation.zip is now symlinked to /data/local/bootanimation.zip AND we have a new custom boot animation...! :D

P

The Android text? if so I like it :D

Not updated for a while so i wiped, everything appears a lot faster and I now have the HTC notes widget and a few other I don't remember having before.

Great work! ;)

@Paul can we expect r8 to come out of WIP today ? Have r7 but been holding off for a full release.

But they're so shiny!

:D

We might have a RC today.

P

The Android text? if so I like it :D

Not updated for a while so i wiped, everything appears a lot faster and I now have the HTC notes widget and a few other I don't remember having before.

Great work! :D

No, not that one! ;)

P

Guest Paulo Nobrega
New bootscreen (animated like the original HTC one) shown below!

P

[snip]

damn man.. U are on fire!!!

downloading new updates for testing...

thanks again for the time and work :D

Guest Paulo Nobrega

LOOOL...

should i cancel my baking and wait till later??? ehehe

btw, i dont wanna be a pain in the ass, but that feature to save the options selected from the kitchen... would be like the cherry on top..

Im allways forgetting something when baking.. ahahaha

Edited by Paulo Nobrega

Guest xTc is loVe
LOOOL...

should i cancel my baking and wait till later??? ehehe

btw, i dont wanna be a pain in the ass, but that feature to save the options selected from the kitchen... would be like the cherry on top..

Im allways forgetting something when baking.. ahahaha

+1

Guest lnoormohamed

Paul!

i cant find flash 10.1 in the maketplace i donwload this other guys rom it was aweful but i could down load flash is there a fix i csn instsll?

Guest Noonski

I think Paul would like to see how the latest WIP rolls with most of the Ad-Free-ers.

(Hence the RC i read now)

Not all mods have been aplied yet, but i'm flashing nonethe less, just to check the new Bootanimation.

Great work for a day Paul.

You still have the extra

Disable 802.11N WiFi support

* This option disables 802.11N WiFi support.

Option at expert options.

Shouldn't this be outdated with the separate Wifi options?

Edited by Noonski

Paul!

i cant find flash 10.1 in the maketplace i donwload this other guys rom it was aweful but i could down load flash is there a fix i csn instsll?

Flash is baked in this ROM (latest version), you don't need to download it from the market. You could apply the Nexus One build fingerprint, but there's not a huge amount of point...

P

Guest lnoormohamed
Flash is baked in this ROM (latest version), you don't need to download it from the market. You could apply the Nexus One build fingerprint, but there's not a huge amount of point...

P

thanks for the info. i will take your word and wont bother. keep up the great work.

Edited by lnoormohamed

Guest dodolom
thanks for the info. i will take your word and wont bother. keep up the great work.

Hey guys,

I asked this last night but I am sure noone even saw it with all the excitement on the updates for the ROM.

Anways, here it goes again....

I have this r8 Froyo ROM, not with today's updates but the last one and have the Adobe Flash installed as well but pretty much none of the videos people post can be viewed with the facebook app, am I missing something? I thought Froyo would do flash, why do I always get, sorry this video can not be played error when I click on a video someone posted on my facebook page?

I'd be very happy if someone can enlighten me.

Thanks and thanks for all the great updates Paul

Guest dareal
Hey guys,

I asked this last night but I am sure noone even saw it with all the excitement on the updates for the ROM.

Anways, here it goes again....

I have this r8 Froyo ROM, not with today's updates but the last one and have the Adobe Flash installed as well but pretty much none of the videos people post can be viewed with the facebook app, am I missing something? I thought Froyo would do flash, why do I always get, sorry this video can not be played error when I click on a video someone posted on my facebook page?

I'd be very happy if someone can enlighten me.

Thanks and thanks for all the great updates Paul

use a browser instead of facebook app (dolphin hd for example)

Guest snapilica
New WiFi options in the kitchen!

P

newwifioptions.png

With this new feature doesn't the "Disable 802.11N WiFi Support" feature in Expert Options become useless?

Guest PaRallaXX

Hi Paul,

i think there's an error in the kitchen..it produces a 438MB zip file to download...

edit:

it seems fixed now; 155MB zipfile

Edited by PaRallaXX