Roms for Samsung GT-B7300 (6.5 - 6.5.5)

Guest gurik_andriy

Guest Abkarino

Sorry i'm new here and i want to install this custom ROM to my phone but i'm Arabic user so can i have a Arbic support for this ROM also is there's any way to have a copy of my original ROM in case if i want to restore it cause my phone is still under warranty :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry i'm new here and i want to install this custom ROM to my phone but i'm Arabic user so can i have a Arbic support for this ROM also is there's any way to have a copy of my original ROM in case if i want to restore it cause my phone is still under warranty :lol:

hi, i'm super new here. i want to flash my B7300 omnia lite. but i don't know how. can anyone teach me step by step and give me the link to download the flash rom software, and backup my original rom. (in-case i need to back to the original samsung rom)

thanks for who can help me.

hi, first of thanks for this awesome rom, however i do have a few issues (not sure if anyone else is having the same problems):

1. gps takes ages to sync now even on a bright, cloudless sunny day (used to be perfect before)

2. the taskbars on top & bottom sometimes plays up, they randomly change to slight redish tint and gain/lose height overlapping any other apps running. same for the keyboard

3. cant open any pages on IE regardless of what connection i am on; wifi or 3g

4. even though it says screen is locked, i can still use the phone as normal

5. cant use pocket rar, use to work on the original rom(not a major though)

ok now i have tried reflashing etc but no luck, does anyone where i can get the original ROM

any help please....

Guest jmlestino

hi gud day!just brought it yesterday and hav no idea at all...just to ask if my/this gtb7300 is latest...

windows mobile 6.5 pro

CE OS 5.2.21856 (build 21856.5.0.65)

tnx & more power!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi, thanks for the great firmware. the phone is really fast now.

but the phone is for my mother and her frensh and arabic better than english.

so, how i can add the language?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest minas4ever

guys i dont know how to invite new rom at my omnia lite gt b 7300 and i need english plz help me

Edited by minas4ever

Guest Ghostkura

Thank for the Rom dude but i have a trouble installing this lockscreen on my phone. Everytime i install the CAB file it say it this file not supported for this version?

Can anyone help me?

post-585967-1286733187.pngpost-585967-1286733192.png