APPS on SD Card?

Guest mobad

Any ideas how I could get my apps onto my 4gig sd card.

I have read the tutorial on here but in my clockwords recovery mode, there is no option to partition.

The reason for the partition is for adding my apps to my SD card.

Currently I have tons of apps and allot of them slow my phone down.

Should this be the case? I was advised that the way android works is, it auto closes apps when the speed starts to slow down?

On the latest froyo rom

Guest corsin

install rom manager, in this select Partition SD Card -> select ext512 mb, swap 0mb and restart

BUT make sure you made a backup of your files (photos, music ...) on the sd card, because it will be reformatted!

Guest mark2305978
install rom manager, in this select Partition SD Card -> select ext512 mb, swap 0mb and restart

BUT make sure you made a backup of your files (photos, music ...) on the sd card, because it will be reformatted!

Just one question

When I do this my phone reboots and then is stuck with little android with interjection mark in triangle! is that right or????

Thanks for your answer.

I chose 512mb and 32mb as the swap.

Then I tested if the apps would go to my memory card or internal and it seemed theys till were saved internally?