help!!! blank screen after firmware update

Guest rith

Hi, I am absolutely new to Android and U8220.

Please help me my phone get blank screen (with back light) after update this firmware [u8220V100R001GBRC85B118SP01 with_Userdata.zip] from t-mobile.

Guest Fusion0306
Hi, I am absolutely new to Android and U8220.

Please help me my phone get blank screen (with back light) after update this firmware [u8220V100R001GBRC85B118SP01 with_Userdata.zip] from t-mobile.

Try again with red key, volume up and power on button (END CALL+VOLUME UP+POWER ON) It automaticaly starts the update proces if the dload folder is still on the root of your sd card

Try again with red key, volume up and power on button (END CALL+VOLUME UP+POWER ON) It automaticaly starts the update proces if the dload folder is still on the root of your sd card

Actually I finished flashing already and it show Restarting... and I waited a few minutes and remove the battery and put it back and after power it up it get blank screen

I try what you told me many times already but only see blank screen and blinking light on keys.

Never power off a device while installing an update. With fastboot and flash_image you can't hurt it, but restarting it while it was installing an UPDATA image has probably bricked it. If the bootloader is corrupted your best option is to try for warranty.

Sorry, which updated are you trying to flash? My memory for filenames is limited.

It is December 2009 T-Mobile Pulse software update

U8220V100R001GBRC85B118 SP01 with_Userdata.zip

• 1 month later...
It is December 2009 T-Mobile Pulse software update

U8220V100R001GBRC85B118 SP01 with_Userdata.zip

I have exactly de same problem...Any solution or the phone is definitively bricked?

With a power supply connected?

Yes...The phone is a gift from my company. Huawei is a partner. My company changed me the phone, so I´ve been very lucky but now I have again the same version..android 1.5 and not sure what to do...