10K for £10k for Childhood Leukemia

Guest PaulOBrien

ok this is a joke now i have made 3 attempts to donate using paypal and each time the payment is refused paypal say it is the recipient refusing the payment so what is going on why cant i use paypal to donate

mifran

I tried that today with same result. Had to use debit card linked to the Paypal account and that went through no problem!?!?

I tried that today with same result. Had to use debit card linked to the Paypal account and that went through no problem!?!?

Paypal worked fine for me. Could it be something like a lack of balance in GBP? It withdrew from my GBP balance, leaving my USD balance untouched.

Should probably make it more obvious that Paypal is accepted for donations, it might convince a few more people to delve into their play money!

For me both did not work, paypal and credit card... :-/ Never had problems using them before. I contacted Cancer Research with payment information, maybe they can find out something... will try again later when I got an answer.

Guest Shuflie
Have just donated.

Do Modaco Plus members get double entrys?!!!??? :)

Cheers

Phill

If they do then I probably won't get my double entry, didn't put my forum name on the donation just my real one. Double entries probably won't help much anyway :P Incidentally, I donated through paypal and I didn't have funds in my paypal account, it automatically comes out of my bank account. Didn't seem to cause any problems though. Is there any checking done to make sure that actually am a uk taxpayer or is it done on a system of trust, ticked the box but after donating I realised that I put my second christian name down not my first one which is the one all my tax stuff comes in under.

Guest awarner

Something strange on the charity website, it shows raised £9,895.65 but on the thermometer it's actually £2180.52

I presume the £2180 is the correct amount though unless I'm reading the site wrong?