22/Oct Fr24 - MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port for Nexus One with Online Kitchen (2.2 / Froyo)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Diego Velasquez

Sorry for the newbie question, but Is neccesary to unlock the bootloader to apply this great ROM? :) ... and Can I recovery my stock rom with NANDROID restore? thanks :lol:

Guest y2whisper

is it safe to flash different kernels for OC/battery management without breaking anything?

BTW awesome job this is the longest that I have switched from cm6 to a desire rom without itching to switch back.

Bluetooth stereo sounds awesome but HTC music doesn't allow you to use playback controls?

Just upgraded an ATT version Nexus. Everything seems to be working well except the capacitive button lights. Is anyone else having this issue? Any known way to get them working again?

Well, been running it for a few hours, here's some thoughts:

1. In the kitchen, there should be a way to make sure that we have either Sense/Rosie or the default Launcher bundled. Somehow my first bake I didn't put either and it was really frustrating. Maybe a dummy-proofing setting that checks one or the other?

2. I'm getting some major lag after a few reboots and installing all my crap back - like, I can't even unlock the phone type lag. I had the same issue with eViL's v1.15, so it could be something that I'm restoring, but it's there, nonetheless.

3. I didn't use the new radio (Still on v4.06) is that something that could be causing my issues?

4. Overall, really nice. I finally have a rom that gives me HTC's camera and Sense UI nav bar, but with the default 3D Gallery and Launcher Pro. :lol:

Guest rimrocka0834

Paul,

Thanks so much for all of your hard work. I am very glad I donated! I just had a request if it wouldnt be too difficult, Can you possibly add wifi options in the kitchen like you did for the desire kitchen? The reason I ask is because ever since going to froyo I could not connect to my home wifi router, I can connect to other routers just not my home and since im not changing it anytime soon was wondering if I could have the option in the kitchen revert to the pre N driver. Thanks a lot.

Guest kamasi36

First of all great work getting mobitv and nfl to work properly on this rom. For some reason this and king's desire play it properly, but Evil's doesn't. The only overall problem with this rom and for me it is a problem, is m.mafia does not work correctly, I had the same problem with it not working correctly on King's and Evil's builds as well...until the put out .11 + builds, it has been working on there builds .11 and after. this is based on 2.09 and I had the same problems with playing my game on their 2.09 builds and below. Is there anyway to base this on the latest builds 2.11 or better? Then I'm sure well see speed improvement and working properly on m.mafia. If you don't understand what I mean try playing that game using this build. It doesn't work properly. Other than that I see everything is working, it's just based on an old port. Evil is based on 2.14 and King's 2.12.

Guest negreenfield

Been using the ROM for most of the day running great. As I was kind of expecting, the desk dock does launch the application but bluetooth connectivity does not work with the desk dock. Tried scanning for a while but never could find the dock. When I click on settings for the desk dock application and try to tell it to use it for audio the option never comes up.

Guest Stea1thmode
First of all great work getting mobitv and nfl to work properly on this rom. For some reason this and king's desire play it properly, but Evil's doesn't. The only overall problem with this rom and for me it is a problem, is m.mafia does not work correctly, I had the same problem with it not working correctly on King's and Evil's builds as well...until the put out .11 + builds, it has been working on there builds .11 and after. this is based on 2.09 and I had the same problems with playing my game on their 2.09 builds and below. Is there anyway to base this on the latest builds 2.11 or better? Then I'm sure well see speed improvement and working properly on m.mafia. If you don't understand what I mean try playing that game using this build. It doesn't work properly. Other than that I see everything is working, it's just based on an old port. Evil is based on 2.14 and King's 2.12.

ref: new base,

+1000

that would be tremendous!

Edited by Stea1thmode

Paul,

Thanks so much for all of your hard work. I am very glad I donated! I just had a request if it wouldnt be too difficult, Can you possibly add wifi options in the kitchen like you did for the desire kitchen? The reason I ask is because ever since going to froyo I could not connect to my home wifi router, I can connect to other routers just not my home and since im not changing it anytime soon was wondering if I could have the option in the kitchen revert to the pre N driver. Thanks a lot.

Hmmm, i'll check out how it's currently built and maybe PM you a driver to test.

P

Yeah, i'm going to rebase on 2.14 (assuming that's the latest at the time) with FRG33 bits.

P

In case you are not aware there are options to add battery % to the stock battery symbol. You can flash the below to get battery % alongwith other animated icons

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...ht=smooth+sense

This works great, just what I was looking for.

Paul, I know some people criticized you, but this is great. Youv done yourself proud

Guest micromod777
In case you are not aware there are options to add battery % to the stock battery symbol. You can flash the below to get battery % alongwith other animated icons

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...ht=smooth+sense

Which one do we use?

File Type: zip smooth-sense-1.0-1.0c.zip (2.56 MB, 1921 views)

File Type: zip smooth-sense-1.0-DJDroid1.1-R1.zip (2.63 MB, 246 views)

File Type: zip smooth-sense-1.0-MRCv5.zip (2.55 MB, 960 views)

File Type: zip smooth-sense-1.0-pays_froyo_sense_v1.2.zip (2.63 MB, 183 views)

File Type: zip smooth-sense-1.0-DeVillain.zip (2.49 MB, 49 views)

File Type: zip smooth-sense-1.0-LeeDrOid_V1.4.zip (2.63 MB, 464 views)

File Type: zip smooth-sense-1.0-pays_sense_v2.3-fixed.zip (2.73 MB, 122 views)

Guest bryanchapman9999
Just upgraded an ATT version Nexus. Everything seems to be working well except the capacitive button lights. Is anyone else having this issue? Any known way to get them working again?

Yep, I'm seeing this

Guest bryanchapman9999
Which one do we use?

Think Paul is adding the smooth icon pack today anyway.

Which one do we use?

Use MRCv5

Guest micromod777
Ah, the good old random capacitive lights. Working fine here, DOH!

P

BTW, fantastic work Paul on this port.

But, noob question, what are the capacitive lights? :lol:

Guest johnluckey

Paul,

I don't comment here very often but this ROM is exactly what I was looking for. Excellent work, so far I have no problems....bluetooth is great! Came from CM 6 and won't be going back. My wife has the desire, stock right now because she is in Thailand waiting for her visa. I can't wait unlock her phone and put one of your ROMs on it. Thanks so much, you rock!