22/Oct Fr24 - MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port for Nexus One with Online Kitchen (2.2 / Froyo)

Guest PaulOBrien

Have any N1 users got problems with this ROM not getting on the cell network? On initial boot my phone seems to hop on, then it drops off and stays off no matter what i do - searching for network/automatic selection seems to stay searching forever

Any tips?

Have any N1 users got problems with this ROM not getting on the cell network? On initial boot my phone seems to hop on, then it drops off and stays off no matter what i do - searching for network/automatic selection seems to stay searching forever

Any tips?

I haven't seen that issue myself. Did you flash it with or without the radio image? I flashed mine with the radio and it works fine.

r24 prebakes online!

r25 WIP online soon! :P

P

The display auto brightness seems to not work very well. The brightness seems to be set too bright. Is there a way to tweak the auto settings?

Guest kian ash
I just flashed this rom w/ the radio, and I get stuck on the boot screen....I am coming from eViL's desire rom......

Update....a second full wipe and a second full install fixed it...

i had the same prob ,, ( have to say im just a beginner ) i tried 4 times with and without wipe ... of course i did not wipe the SD card and battery but i did all other wipes...

what should i do ?

Guest indieladadam

i just updated to rom from r22 and its not syncing my contacts been saying it is for ages but not done it when normally instant, also not downloading anything from market and not showing my personal widgets such as taskiller or audioguru =[

flashing IR 2.6.35.7_AVS_BFS_20101025_1036 kernel + MicroMod Hotspot fix

wifi & hotspot work properly :P

thanks !

Edited by XZQ't

Guest kian ash
i had the same prob ,, ( have to say im just a beginner ) i tried 4 times with and without wipe ... of course i did not wipe the SD card and battery but i did all other wipes...

what should i do ?

Help PLZ !!!!

Guest kian ash

Finally i could boot this rom .. its amazing but a serious problem still exists ... the phone hangs after 2 or 3 min ... and again it hangs in boot screen ... i dont know what to do ..

Guest DragonKin

Hi all,

I am new user here. Since I found the online kitchen feature, I straight away subscribe to Adfree user account. Thanks Paul for the feature.

Is it possible to include HTC smart dialer as a choice in other ROMs (FRF91, FRG83) as well? I tried to copy and installed HtcDialer.apk and HtcContacts.apk in Cyanogenmod 6. But it doesn't work. Is there a way to do it?

Guest smith151
a serious problem still exists ... the phone hangs after 2 or 3 min ... and again it hangs in boot screen ... i dont know what to do ..

I had the same problem. Wiping ALL (include SD card) and fresh install resolved this problem. Don't forget to backup before wiping.

Edited by smith151

Guest jsl.com

There are so many features available in this MCR that I don't know which ones to choose. I've never heard of many of the applications included. Is there a source of documentation that describes each application in detail so I can make an informed choice about what I want included in my MCR?

Thanks.

Guest lithium1330

I just upgrade my N1 with the default pre-bake ROM and have a couple of probably newbie questions:

1) Froyo is suppose to allow apps to SD out of the box (I don't think I need the A2SD or A2SD+ in the ROM, do I?). After upgrading, I installed probably 6 apps, but only one of them got installed into SD. The other 5 apps shows they're installed on the phone memory, and the Move to SD option is grayed out. Is there something I need to do to make sure my apps are installed on SD?

[update]: downloaded to SDMove app... though it only found 4 apps (out of many). The app is suppose to list all apps, and tell you which one can/cannot be put in SD.

2) I didn't wipe the phone memory, so I only have like 17MB of space left on internal phone storage (at least according to the phone setting display). How do I find out what's taking up all the internal phone memory? I assume wiping the phone's memory will get me back to some reasonable amount of memory (though I'd lose settings, etc.)? I'd like to move as many apps/data to SD as possible. Do I need to make sure to include A2SD or A2SD+ in the ROM?

[update]: Oddly enough, the internal memory bumped to 78mb after a reboot. not sure why though. If anyone has any items, feel free to chime in.

Thanks!

Edited by lithium1330

Guest black_eagle5000

I got Nexus One too.

I used CM 6.1.0 and change to Modaco r24.

I did these steps:

- Root ERE27

- Install Clockworld Mod

- Partion my sd with 512MB ext, swap size 32MB.

- Install rom.

But I can't find the way, how do I install app to sd. There are have not any options to control it. How do I check that A2SD is working? Am I must install any software like: ModInstall, run adb, or somethings....

Because using some app like SDMove, App to SD is very suck. It makes my androi start too long, because Androi must load program from sd card. If I plugged USB with my PC, the app on sd will can be load.

One more things, why I can't replace the other boot animation. On CM 6.1.0, I move bootanimation.zip in to /data/local. But this way doesn't work in Modaco r24.

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by black_eagle5000

Guest Stea1thmode
I got Nexus One too.

I used CM 6.1.0 and change to Modaco r24.

I did these steps:

- Root ERE27

- Install Clockworld Mod

- Partion my sd with 512MB ext, swap size 32MB.

- Install rom.

But I can't find the way, how do I install app to sd. There are have not any options to control it. How do I check that A2SD is working? Am I must install any software like: ModInstall, run adb, or somethings....

Because using some app like SDMove, App to SD is very suck. It makes my androi start too long, because Androi must load program from sd card. If I plugged USB with my PC, the app on sd will can be load.

One more things, why I can't replace the other boot animation. On CM 6.1.0, I move bootanimation.zip in to /data/local. But this way doesn't work in Modaco r24.

Sorry for my bad English.

The apps2sd option is available via the online kitchen, currently you can only access the online kitchen if you're a member.

Guest black_eagle5000
The apps2sd option is available via the online kitchen, currently you can only access the online kitchen if you're a member.

But in the download section have:

- r24 with default MoDaCo additions and with A2SD - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 51e885db489844e04a0dccecae95a501.

It have included A2SD, and I am using that version.

Guest Jlopez1286

Hey guys, my wifi has suddenly stop working... Keeps saying "error", dont understand why cuz it was working in the morning then it stoped in the afternoon, any ideas or has this happened to anyone else???

Guest Stea1thmode
But in the download section have:

- r24 with default MoDaCo additions and with A2SD - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 51e885db489844e04a0dccecae95a501.

It have included A2SD, and I am using that version.

Yes, I guess you're right,

You must also reboot once after initial setup to regain full space on /data.

Guest dcstylez

i successfully installed the custom rom but whenever i reboot it gets stuck on an Shiny Android Logo.

Android Version:

Baseband version:

32.41.00.32U_5.08.00.04

Kernel version:

2.6.32.9-27240-gbca5320

android-build@apa26 #1

Build number

FRG83

Guest Airbag888

First let me say it's my 1st venture into installing a custom ROM on my stock FRF91 rooted (but not booloader unlocked) N1.

From what I've read the r24 build has some stability issues and some issues with Wifi, is there a place where I can see what other issues there are?

I've also seen that the recommendation (to resolve the stability and wifi/tethering issues) is to install intersectRaven's Kernel .35.7 (HAVS&SVS-AXI-FM-BT-720p) and patch it with something else is that correct

Now I got AmonRa recovery and was wondering if I would only have to do a Nandroid then install update from sdcard and then install the Intersect Kernel and relevant patch.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm so looking forward to FriendStream and other HTC niceties as well as 720p recording.

Any word btw on r25 changelog so far?

Thanks a lot