Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest Yami Prem

Hey, this is my current screen. It's very basic.

Just using Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 with Sami's Ice Cream Sandwich theme.

Launcher: Go Launcher EX (Ice Cream Sandwich theme).

Thanks to SLFBLADE up there for that My Phone Number widget, it's helpful for folks like me who can't remember 11 digit numbers. :D

____

Anyway, I'm looking around for any cool cosmetics upgrades to my homescreen. I'm a pure visual guy and enjoy a bit of eye-candy.

post-624490-0-18061200-1328191268_thumb.

Guest hubert_joost

post-917717-0-85794800-1328277943_thumb.post-917717-0-42468500-1328277942_thumb. post-917717-0-53392400-1328277945_thumb.post-917717-0-62359000-1328277944_thumb.

I find it difficult to find the right balance between a minimal yet convenient homescreen. I am tweaking constantly. However my current setup is:

ROM: Konstat's Swedish Snow RLS2 with MIUI like battery bar and center clock.

Milocker lockscreen: VA Ice weather theme, customised ( I added the Simi like clock)

Wallpaper: Custom Wallpaper, thanks to David Rumsey Historical Map Collection (www.davidrumsey.com - Homescreen is just one screen.

Launcher: Launcher Pro Plus with scrollable dockbar ( middle three icons on last picture are Simi folders shortcuts)

Simi Clock widget

Simple Calender widget

I am still looking for a launcher/app drawer that has horizontal scrolling AND folders (currently using Alt Drawer which has horizontal scolling unlike LPP, still missing the folders though) Go Launcher Ex would be a great alternative to LPP. It has both folders in the app drawer and horizontal scrolling. But I 'd only want to use it if it wouldn't show this gap on top when using Simi clock widget. Even if it is set to just one homescreen it reserves space for the homecreen indicator.

Cheers,

hubert_joost

Guest Maxsas360

Here's mine so far, Credits to Chris Banks for all the info! :)

gdM6e.png

1MxsS.png

Can you provide me with the info how to get such looks? I use cm7 Feb 3 kang by BurgerZ

I really need to learn how to customize my droid. Is it too hard? Is there a tutorial out there?

I'd love, love, love to make my droid look like that Scarlett's one.

Guest R_Bachman

Here is mine..

post-848780-0-52767200-1328752149_thumb. post-848780-0-33624400-1328752157_thumb.

post-848780-0-41540300-1328752175_thumb. post-848780-0-92923600-1328752179_thumb.

Moldovan rls8 , widgetlocker, launcherpro( i still like it the most) , plus some theming/porting for the

notifications n zte dialer.

Come to look at it ....... looks much better on screen :) .

Edit: The wallpaper looks great with the touch ripples live wallpaper.

Edited by R_Bachman

Guest jonmac73

That's how looks my: homescreen, notification panel...:

... caller & lock screen:

I managed to fix up the statusbar transparency so there are no ghost-icons or something poping from underneath :) I used a theme from XDA which was already a mix of a few different ones, and I mixed it even further ;)

Looks nice - which ROM & where from on XDA pls ?

Espec like the battery bar at top & dialler.

Guest squee666

That is meizu by zdunex modded by me, I don't know if it works on ss.

what did you do to it and you willing to upload it.

im guessing your on cyangenmod with launcherpro for this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karololszak

Looks nice - which ROM & where from on XDA pls ?

Espec like the battery bar at top & dialler.

Looking very nice karol.

Mind to share some more details? :lol:

@jonmac73 & fishb00n:

It's CyanogenMod7, I'm curently on BurgerZ's KANG from 3rd of Feb, but I'm going to update it... The Theme is some version of ICSMixed by DaxIΠFIΠITY (I think it is 4G_ICSGinger_HDPI, not sure though) - which in itself is a mix of ICS by sonnysekhon (base theme) + GingerBlur by kevin2516 (the dialer background, notification widgets) + ICS by ZduneX25 (the text fields, transparent dropdown, some backgrounds and such) + Ice9 by jasonevil (the volume gauges and the 'ok' and other buttons) + LunarUi by R3D X (I'm not sure what was taken from this theme ;)). I've changed the bar to get it transparent (decompiled it and changed the opcode in smali & the xml's & the actual background) and I also had to modify the SystemUI.apk from CM7. I also got rid of some redish bits in the theme - changed them to some gray ones (like the arrows on this screenshot - I made them dark grey, actually I now realised they are a bit too dark ;)). You can PM me if you want to get my slightly modded version of the theme + modified SystemUI.apk. And I'm sorry for the late reply, I was busy...

#Edit: I forgot to mention I'm using GO Launcher Ex with Ubuntu fonts, and I think the default theme for it. The battery bar was previously the one merged in CM (made to be like the one in MIUI, but because of that the change was reverted), so now I use T.E.A.M. Battery Bar

Edited by karololszak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...