Framework Factory V2

Guest Rem1x

Any luck with my hosting? If you still didn't get the email I can find your password and use that, will be nicer than mediafire.

Oh forgot to message you again, no such luck with the email :/

It's how people tend to do it on other phones and it also makes it a lot easier for uh.. Me.

(i've asked fibblesan where the galaS theme has gone, I'll try have it up tonight at the latest :))

Edited by Rem1x

Guest Simon O
It's how people tend to do it on other phones and it also makes it a lot easier for uh.. Me.

(i've asked fibblesan where the galaS theme has gone, I'll try have it up tonight at the latest :))

Fixed ;)

Guest gingerninja

Hi all

Please excuse silly question but I am new to android. I have downloaded the desire expresso zip and copied it to my sd card. I have run the zip from clockwork recovery but it does not look to have changed anything. Any help much apreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Thanks,

Once updated I'll post some screens in the other thread to show you just how crazy and pink this thing is.

Dave

Glad the gf likes it mate. I made it for my 8yr old daughter and it had to be as pink as possible :) She would love the pink clock too :)

Rem1x how did you get Desire type dock and clock?

Guest renegade027
I'm working on it!

Still worth using atm. Looks so good on the screen!

Rem1x, Did you have time to figure out how to change notification bar clock colours?

Reason for asking - the ''Dutch kitchen'' (http://circle.glx.nl/) is working with Blade framework-res.apk files. One needs to select ''Cyanogen based ROM'' at the end and it generates a framework file - no issues. That's great, but most status bar options are black so one almost inevitably ends with a black clock on a black bar....

Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Samlock

Rem1x - loving it now. Flashed through clockworkmod, working a treat. Can't understand what was causing my problems with Metamorph, but these work a treat!

Any chance you could do the GalaS theme, but green instead of blue? That would make my year complete :)

Also, could you point me in the right direction to get hold of the touchwiz apk that isn't incredibly slow? (does one even exist?)

Edited by Samlock

Rem1x - loving it now. Flashed through clockworkmod, working a treat. Can't understand what was causing my problems with Metamorph, but these work a treat!

Any chance you could do the GalaS theme, but green instead of blue? That would make my year complete :)

Also, could you point me in the right direction to get hold of the touchwiz apk that isn't incredibly slow? (does one even exist?)

Glad you like them :) I could try a green GalaS, more chance I'll just break it, I'll give it a blast when I get home.

(after my hundereds of other things I have to do :))

and I've not found a decent version of touchwiz, at least for the SF, I'm afraid!

Guest Samlock

After flashing both I now realise they're very similar and the TouchWiz launcher is a separate apk, so there's actually no need for a green GalaS one!

Shame about no decent touchwiz, I'll go back to LauncherPro for now. New job next month though, so might treat myself to a desire :)