"The requested item could not be found"

Guest tc4101

Guest tc4101

Hi i have one of the froyo leaks, and even since the 2.1 android i cant seem to be able to download some apps.

on 2.1 i couldnt download andgy birds,

then i upgraded to 2.2 and angry birds was avaiable, but then other apps werent.

i have applied the market update from malez. i have also tried market enabler.

anyone else having problems when downloading apps it says "The requested item could not be found"

thanks

Guest Dinmamma
Hi i have one of the froyo leaks, and even since the 2.1 android i cant seem to be able to download some apps.

on 2.1 i couldnt download andgy birds,

then i upgraded to 2.2 and angry birds was avaiable, but then other apps werent.

i have applied the market update from malez. i have also tried market enabler.

anyone else having problems when downloading apps it says "The requested item could not be found"

thanks

Not sure what is causing your problems, but there are some things you could try.

1) Turn off your phone, remove the battery for 10 seconds and then start it.

2) Clear the data for the market app in Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Market>Clear Data

Good luck!

Guest Alexandro666

This is because some apps will not be visible on Market if ROM was not submitted to Google (and test builds are definitely not!). At least some of apps are not visible because of that. Can't say about your apps for sure though. Market is way too weird sometimes.