DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest misthero

Total NOOB alert!

hello, sorry for the stupid question but I'm new to all this stuff, I would really like to install those beautiful roms but I would like to know what steps I should follow.

My flashing experience till now:

I have already updated tho the latest official version, my info now say: PDA: i900XIIB3/XIIB3; PHONE: i900XXIB2 (don't know what this mean..)

I have already tried to install ocr titanium rom, it "semi bricked" my phone... the application hanged and closed during the download of the #1 eboot file.

the phone was unusable only a yellow triangle shown...

I managed to recover it using the official updater again and a software called Win Control (because the usb connection was not detected on my PC)

Now I'm scared ( even if I'm happy because I recovered it :) )

I hear you talking here about the "phone part".. rom part.. I feel I miss something, what steps should I follow to use wm6.5 and your roms? :)

should I just install the rom? have I to do anything else before?

thank you for every hint!

Hello, can i get some input on this.

On the second tab "People" I can't add contacts from SIM, is there someway I can add them to that screen from SIM?

Thanks

Guest Mothamoz
Total NOOB alert!

hello, sorry for the stupid question but I'm new to all this stuff, I would really like to install those beautiful roms but I would like to know what steps I should follow.

My flashing experience till now:

I have already updated tho the latest official version, my info now say: PDA: i900XIIB3/XIIB3; PHONE: i900XXIB2 (don't know what this mean..)

I have already tried to install ocr titanium rom, it "semi bricked" my phone... the application hanged and closed during the download of the #1 eboot file.

the phone was unusable only a yellow triangle shown...

I managed to recover it using the official updater again and a software called Win Control (because the usb connection was not detected on my PC)

Now I'm scared ( even if I'm happy because I recovered it :) )

I hear you talking here about the "phone part".. rom part.. I feel I miss something, what steps should I follow to use wm6.5 and your roms? :)

should I just install the rom? have I to do anything else before?

thank you for every hint!

I'm sorry but you should use the search function, sector has a very nice thread on how to flash.

The phone part isn't necessary, only if you are having problems with calling, texting or whatever.

Just flash this ROM and try it out.

Guest darkside80

I'm using Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black and I have a question.

Is there a way to enable "smart dialing"(typing part of the contact name instead of the phone number) in your dialer without changing it to the original dialer posted a few pages back?

Guest MimomaN
MimomaN, you still have my ROM on ?

My friend are you kidding ?? :) , how come you ask , of course i am still using it , your rom is amazing bro and i can't change it :) :D

haha , of course yes :)

i guess also the problem with S2U2

but i can't remove it too , it's great tool i love it , maybe i will try to downgrade to older version

@styla

Check out Post#3

Du musst es je nachdem welches Icon du verändern möchstest, einfach nur gedrückt halten.

Sorry for writing in german but u already know how to change the Icons, right? :)

Sorry, can anybody help me with this. I would like to put there emails (with notification like it is on SMS icon) instead of bluetooth.

Edited by mgagaj

Guest corpisa
Anyone else having issues with not being able to install programs due to certificates??? Ive tried everything.

which programs Sb.? tell me one and I'll try installing it on my phone, if they are paid ones just PM de key, jaja!!!

slds,

I finally got a new digitizer and I'm being able to test this AWESOME rom, I was getting some funny freezes but after a nice hard reset everything is been running smooth so far..

Guest blade87
Anyone else having issues with not being able to install programs due to certificates??? Ive tried everything.

No problems by me. Installed all my applications that I use. Didn't get any errors.

thanx a lot my friend

the snooze working ok i know

but the second time the alarm rings after the snooze is without any sound :)

that's mean i can hear the alarm once , because the second time the alarm without any sound , it's only a text shows up

any one having the same problem ? or the snooze working with sound in the second time ?

got the same problem.... have you solved it somehow?

i don´t like problems to be solved this way :)

i found another one - every time i set an album as default on the tab photo video and then conect the phone to PC via USB and then disconect it again, the album disappear and there is again no photo available.

the album is on my storage...

any idea?

Edited by mgagaj

Guest darkside80
i don´t like problems to be solved this way :)

i found another one - every time i set an album as default on the tab photo video and then conect the phone to PC via USB and then disconect it again, the album disappear and there is again no photo available.

the album is on my storage...

any idea?

It's not a bug. You are probably using your phone in mass storage mode with "My Storage" as a disk.

Every time you do that "My Storage" gets "disconnected" from the phone, and the path to your files in HTC Album is lost.

If you have the certificate error, you need to do one or two hardresets to get rid of it.

Kradd said to install the old sdkcerts if you cant install old programs. It works now.

Guest Robafet

Hey Norrin, just wanted to say a massive thank you, the Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black rom has changed my whole omnia experience, having quite a few issues with battery, getting about 7 hours out of it at the moment, and have had it installed 2 days so far, but it all looks so cool. Quick question to either you or other folks on here, will a hard reset help with battery issues? Really wanted to use the phone as a music player (LCG Jukebox), to go to sleep to at night for an hour (LCG switches itself off after 60 mins with a sleep timer), and then use G-alarm to wake me up. I'm connecting it to a stereos aux input, so can't have it connected to mains at the same time, and at the moment, it won't last through the night :P - Any ideas??

Guest claus1953
Hey Norrin, just wanted to say a massive thank you, the Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black rom has changed my whole omnia experience, having quite a few issues with battery, getting about 7 hours out of it at the moment, and have had it installed 2 days so far, but it all looks so cool. Quick question to either you or other folks on here, will a hard reset help with battery issues? Really wanted to use the phone as a music player (LCG Jukebox), to go to sleep to at night for an hour (LCG switches itself off after 60 mins with a sleep timer), and then use G-alarm to wake me up. I'm connecting it to a stereos aux input, so can't have it connected to mains at the same time, and at the moment, it won't last through the night :P - Any ideas??

I have the same battery issues, and i did 3 hard resets without change.

Only when i disable Manila the battery consumptions gets back to almost normal. When leaving Manila on the phone discharges in one night (from 100% to 10%).

Guest Robafet
I have the same battery issues, and i did 3 hard resets without change.

Only when i disable Manila the battery consumptions gets back to almost normal. When leaving Manila on the phone discharges in one night (from 100% to 10%).

So would the lite rom prevent this battery drain? I love the theme of the rom, but the lite rom would have all the same colour schemes and icons without the battery drain, can anyone confirm this?

Guest claus1953
So would the lite rom prevent this battery drain? I love the theme of the rom, but the lite rom would have all the same colour schemes and icons without the battery drain, can anyone confirm this?

I did'nt flash the titanium lite rom because it is too lite, and i love all the small programs and things that comes with the full version.

Guest Robafet

Cheers for your help so far Claus, stripped down the display and disabled all the widgets in homescreen options, let's see how it copes now.

Edited by Robafet

Guest Robafet

well to report this mornning, battery only dropped to 80% overnight with an hour of music before bed, and and half an hour of music this morning, installed spb shell last night, seems to be much kinder to battery life, without any loss of functionality (in fact as it's what I used on my nokia 5530 before it's like welcoming back an old friend LOL). Massive cheers to you Claus, you've trouble shot my omnia like a phone ninja - Roba all happy now.

For anyone else having this issue, think it might be the sesnse widget causing the problem, but experiment yourselves, as I'm not 100% on this.