DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest boozeman1001
The battery needs at least 2-3 cycles to start behave normally after flash....

I agree! After flashing, the battery drains very quick.

But after some cycles of draining / re-loading the power lasts much longer.

I will have an eye on this and report in a few days.

Guest chrian

Hello...

I found a "small" problem for Greek users. Some programmes like Google maps and Facebook use the fonts that K.Radd used for the main menu. This fonts can't support the greek fonts.

Is there any solution ????? Can I change the fonts and how can I do ths????

Guest Hammad16

So far so good except that i really HATE that new calendar Tab for M2D, tried to change registery but it just wont go away.

Battery drain is fine, almost same as other ROMs around.

One problem when i select to Reply a SMS from M2D Tab, It opens the Non-Threaded SMS view and then i have to click the Reply button again at the bottom to reply to the SMS. Is it possible that clicking reply would open the Threaded SMS so that i can reply directly :)

And yes i do have set my SMS mode to threaded which works fine when i open it via the Text Icon but doesnt work with M2D tab somehow.

Overall. Really nice work ;)

"Du musst es je nachdem welches Icon du verändern möchstest, einfach nur gedrückt halten.

Sorry for writing in german but u already know how to change the Icons, right? laugh.gif "

Danke!

Darauf hätte ich gleich kommen können!

(Habe ewig in den M2D Einstellungen gesucht.)

So my last problem is the "Battery-Problem"

With my omnia just lying on the table (no call, no app and turned off screen)

the battery is empty after 12 hours.

Will wait for 3 or 4 cycles, like others reported, and see.

I had this problem over 2 years and that was the main reason, to try this ROM.

Congrats! It is a really nice one!!!!

thanks

Mike

Guest chrian
Hello...

I found a "small" problem for Greek users. Some programmes like Google maps and Facebook use the fonts that K.Radd used for the main menu. This fonts can't support the greek fonts.

Is there any solution ????? Can I change the fonts and how can I do ths????

I think I found a solution here:

OCK's Hints for WM 6.5 Roms

Guest Krazy Radd

@All who has that problem with the battery.

go to Tools>FS TaskMgr

check out which programm is running in the background and which can be terminated.

That's all I can say yet...

I have been using OCK s ROM until yesterday. All I can say is WAUUUUU and thx, graphics and usage are PERFECT.

There are some glitches (battery & left right button in home panel) but who cares... :)

THANK YOU!!!

Edited by NusaL

Guest brazuka

Hey Radd! I have to say, you did a really great work on the one!

One of best ROMS I ever used, but from far is the most beutifull.

I just got two issues until now.

- On "USB to PC" window, when I select ActiveSync I can't uncheck "faster data connection" checkbox. For some reason I have to disable this function to create a ActiceSync connection with my PC and I can't do I now.

- When installing new programs the icons seems a little distorted on StartMenu. There's some way to use the default windows icons?

Thanks!

Guest MasterJam88

Hey Radd

Thought my problem would have been gone but not really.

The thing was that calendar showed up in "message" tab. Then I followed ur tips(remove throttle and agenda plugin) and it worked.

I could not remove plugins because windows was getting get and aplly button didn't work. I tried "messaging" as plugin and everything was fine. Calendar was gone BUT after that I had a prob that under "email" tab mails weren't visible. I tried ur tips again with removing plugins, but everytime the window where the plugins stand is getting red and when I leave menu it resets to last plugin. So I tried "spacer" as plugin and it worked. Emails are all readable now. But everytime I reset phone now it says: no active plugin loaded and the Iphonetoday bar is not there. Then I have to manually load and it says again no active plugin loaded then it askes me if I want to reset today screen and then I have to press cancel and THEN it works. Lil bit annoying^^

When I enter yes a loop begins and I have to do everything again. If I press no nothing happens.

So do I have to use another plugin or is there else anything I can do?

Another problem is that when you get a number via SMS or Mail and you want to save it it doesn't work. When u tap number it asks if you want to save. So far so good. But then it asks if you want to save in existing contact or new. If u tap new contact nothing happens. Maybe u can solve that.

Wenn das zu ompliziert war sag ichs dir auch gerne nochmal auf Deutsch^^

greetz

Edited by MasterJam88

Thanks Krazy Radd, for your icon set. But for the iPhone Today you used a different kind of icons, do you have more?

In the other hand, what about your GTX release?

And, can you share your awesome dialer skin?, it's just great!

Thanks a lot man...

See ya!

one other question:

I'm not verry happy with the included keyboard.

Is it possible, to install the one from Ocks which I have seen

in his "Premium" Rom (or Resco Keyboard) without getting another battery problem?

thanks

Mike

Guest mowinnie

No alarming battery drain problem for me. Charging now for the second time since I flashed.

I think newbies would prefer a full rom to a lite one because we are still inexperienced and want others to choose our apps for us.

A little silly problem for now - cant get the folders of my email accounts to come in. Connecting....logging...receiving folders.....disconnecting...finished.....no mail !!

Thanks

Guest mihaidenis

- On "USB to PC" window, when I select ActiveSync I can't uncheck "faster data connection" checkbox. For some reason I have to disable this function to create a ActiceSync connection with my PC and I can't do I now.

Thank`s for your hard work Radd.

Sorry to tell u i have same issue as above.

And thus your rom is useless.

I cannot conect my phone to pc.

This is a serious bug.

Maybe U can fix it in a later release.

Also the USB TO PC is in German USB ZU PC.

It doesn`t really bother me but since is an english version should be fixed too.

Guest caseir

sounds like it still needs a bit of work ;)

but for others interested in testing - here is a mirror without the movie files: http://www.mediafire.com/?eobmyz86b73v7ez

thank you for the effort, but please just write the instructions in a post rather than wasting time and bandwidth with long, slow, painful screen capture videos like that :)

also, is there any real need to completely format the storage rather than just making sure all the files/folders are copied over?

Guest US_joker

Great job with the ROM.

Is there a way to customize the language of just the T9 function? I'd like to have it in Italian, and I suppose there's a place where to modify/substitute the dictionary.

Guest newshlt

looks great, thanks for build and share it with us!!

but i found there is no chinese support, so i installed the chinese font usually works good for me in "i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's", yonn1981's omnia lite rom, steff195's rom and etc. however it doesn't work this time...so i tried the msjh.cab and Yonn_ChineseSupport.cab found in this forum, they doesn't work too...

need to show chinese...if anyone could help, thanks a lot...

Guest lohasc
looks great, thanks for build and share it with us!!

but i found there is no chinese support, so i installed the chinese font usually works good for me in "i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's", yonn1981's omnia lite rom, steff195's rom and etc. however it doesn't work this time...so i tried the msjh.cab and Yonn_ChineseSupport.cab found in this forum, they doesn't work too...

need to show chinese...if anyone could help, thanks a lot...

try this.

kaidi_sunfon_chinese_font100912.cab

Guest newshlt
try this.

really thanks man. that works!!

the font looks not very good, but it make chinese show up!

after that i installed the font i used before, everything became good now.

thanks a lot!!

Guest magawa
Guest wickedboy

This rom is great! But I still need help. Help me to set softkey wich would open sound profiles. Is it possible? Going to settings, then sounds, to change it to only vibrate tooks a long time. In JN foudation roms you just touch speaker icon and change profile, but in this rom it only opens notifications.

Guest nikkodonatte
This rom is great! But I still need help. Help me to set softkey wich would open sound profiles. Is it possible? Going to settings, then sounds, to change it to only vibrate tooks a long time. In JN foudation roms you just touch speaker icon and change profile, but in this rom it only opens notifications.

If you touch the volume keys (right bottom keys) then sound profiles opens.

Edited by nikkodonatte

Guest corpisa
also, is there any real need to completely format the storage rather than just making sure all the files/folders are copied over?

yes, that is one basic rule for a trouble free operation after a flash. I always perform a hard reset after a flash and that involves My Storage being formatted.

slds,

Guest MimomaN

Friends , camera key is not working with me , press nor hold !

it's selected to the camera in Settings > Personal > buttons

but when i press to open the camera or hold it nothing happens

but the strange thing that it works in the camera itself , when the camera is open !

any one else or it's just me ? :)

Edited by MimomaN

Guest wickedboy
If you touch the volume keys (right bottom keys) then sound profiles opens.

nikkodonatte thank for your anwser, but that is not what I ment. I know for that buttons, but in that menu I can't change it to just vibrate or be silent like in sound profiles (like on picture)

post-628268-1286607579_thumb.jpg