DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

I have problem align the screen. It keeps repeating the procedure if i tap on the dot. I have to press under the dot. So it's not accurate. I never had such a problem. Anyone else with the same problem? Any advice?

Guest MasterJam88
I have problem align the screen. It keeps repeating the procedure if i tap on the dot. I have to press under the dot. So it's not accurate. I never had such a problem. Anyone else with the same problem? Any advice?

Yeah my friend. It's a well known Samsung Omnia i900 problem. Had it myself.

Ur screen is defect and u have to send it in. U still have guarantee? The system does not recognize where u tap. This is also the cause why alligning can't be completed. In my case I just went to the a samsung store( even with Ocks ROM) and they send it in and 4 days later I got it back. No costs - nothing.

I got a all new screen(the screen of the new Omnia generation) and it works awesome.

Yeah my friend. It's a well known Samsung Omnia i900 problem. Had it myself.

Ur screen is defect and u have to send it in. U still have guarantee? The system does not recognize where u tap. This is also the cause why alligning can't be completed. In my case I just went to the a samsung store( even with Ocks ROM) and they send it in and 4 days later I got it back. No costs - nothing.

I got a all new screen(the screen of the new Omnia generation) and it works awesome.

I still have my guarantee. I'll check it out. :)

Guest jovigom

Excelent Rom!! Thanks from spain!!

One question.....it's possible switch off intro music when switch on the mobile? or down volume for this intro?

Thank.

Guest blade87
Has any one had any problems syncing this, i cant seem to find the phone.

No, it does find the phone, but can't connect to it. Mass Storage mode doesn't work also.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Has any one had any problems syncing this, i cant seem to find the phone.

Mate, check your firewall and rest security of your system. I changed antivirus and I couldn't find my device either!

Guest mrvearn
Hello fellas

No time to make a GTX ROM, sorry.

But I will make clean ROM build 21681. I read that 21681 should be very fast.

So I think, for u guys it is the best to have a clean base ROM for customizing ur own theme, add programs that u like and so on...

So I ask u...do u still prefer the EzInput GTX Keyboard or should I remove it

S2U2 Lockscreen or the WM Lockscreen ?

Note: If I cooked in S2U2, u are allowd to remove it...

These are the 2 things I need to know.

At last!! Clean ROM like ur 6.1!! (my 1st custom ROM)....woot woot!....yeahhh!! i'm still using ur Titanium until now...every time i visit HandyFaq, i pray to God...plz let Obi Wan make a WWE clean ROM for us.... :)

back to topic - 1st i believe everyone like ur LG input...to me, i dont care...everything from u....is the best (still wish, & prefer Omnia lite keyboard)

2nd - S2U2 - Compulsory!!

3rd - Taskbar - i like ur Black Taskbar....(wonder if u can re size / remake dinik anastasia taskbar (WVGA) cool glass icon) but...i'll accept everything ur work - the best!!

4th - Pleasssssssseeee (i'm begging you....) use dinik anastasia icon..(like ur prev JN Rom....) i cant live without this icon.....

5th - dialer....can you cook Omnia lite dialer which can make vid call?

That's it!! my dream - lite ROM from u....

please consider it.....

Your DieHard Fan. :)

Guest jalmeida

One question.....it's possible switch off intro music when switch on the mobile? or down volume for this intro?

Thank.

Me too.... it's too loud!

Guest screamingnote_rg
Obi Wan Radd M2D Clock

Obi Wan Radd Icon Collection

Jbed Java Install to My Device

Obi Wan Radd CommManager Shortcut Install to My Device & Softreset.

Obi Wan Radd iPhoneToday & M2DTP 0.3.3 Install to My Device. Go to Tools Folder, press once Launch M2DTP. Create new shortcuts to your programs. Hold the icon until a pop up window will appear.

hi there master chef

the rom as awesome however i found some bugs.. tried to check on the microsoft office and htc office.. calculator and the office is not working.. it got some distorted image when i click on it..

thank you. im a fan by the way.. awesome works..

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thank.

WHY don't you changing yourselves the intro music with something you like or place a silent audio file? The file's name is "Poweron.wav".

Guest Pera Kojot

Can someone tell me from which link to download the correct archive? I tried a couple of sites but I always get a message: "Invalid or corrupt authenticity information"

Mate, check your firewall and rest security of your system. I changed antivirus and I couldn't find my device either!

That done the trick... Magic.

:)

The only problem I have now is the data connection, if I do a hard reset the phone asks me do I want to set up to the uk setting for vodaphone.

If I say yes i cant get on the net at all, if I say no I can get on with oprea and the weather but not facebook, google maps, youtube or my email.

:)

Guest Krazy Radd
...if I say no I can get on with oprea and the weather but not facebook, google maps, youtube or my email.

U need to sync ur device...or like the other Cookers always say

From Ock's Thread:

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Guest jovigom
WHY don't you changing yourselves the intro music with something you like or place a silent audio file? The file's name is "Poweron.wav".

Hello andrew.mazlim.

I'll try to make what you say.

If I delete the file "poweron.waw", will it work?

Thanks.

U need to sync ur device...or like the other Cookers always say

From Ock's Thread:

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Will have to wait till tomorrow to try it, no signal where i live.

Guest Krazy Radd

I think I will use 10 MB PagePool Size, the RAM will be Free at 59 MB

If u don't like u can change PagePool Size to ur liking...(use EXEcutor)

For Example u r using/changing to 6 MB PagePool u will get Free RAM about 62-63 MB.

But I think the best choice is 10 MB PP :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

im kinda getting frustrated here with something prolly completly stupid...

i flashed while i had 1 specific sound in my storage card.

Entering the menu for sounds and notifications i select "phone incoming call" the only option i have is that sound in storage card................................Wierd?

i add extra sounds in the same folder but they just dont show in the selection menu....

Added them in both ringtone folders and just threw them to the windows folder...still nothing..

Wth is going on?

Solved for some wierd reason the files were copied as hidden

Edited by tserno