[ROM][WWE][LITE] WM 6.5.0.87 Build 21889 (JC2)

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

As requested an english lite rom based on B7610NXXJC2.

Version 1:

Details:

• all samsung apps removed except: settings (fixed), camera, sms, volume control, task manager
  • removed apps: Windows Live, marketplace, myphone, internetsharing, entertainment, ipsec
  • changed apps: Opera is Mini 5.1, Google Maps is 4.1.1
  • added tools: cleanRAm 2.4, Advanced Config 3.3, Mortscript, Total Commander 2.52B3, CHome Editor 1.6, Midomi, WiFi- and Bluettoth Toogler, Regedit, CHOme Refresh, Pim Backup
  • added samsung Apps: GPRS Counter from JE2 ROM
  • tweaks: W/L Button mapped to Wifi- and Bluetooth Toggler, GPS Settings, Old settings enabled, etc.

WWE Cabs

New version download
    - fixed: remaining Startmenü shortcuts changed to "Start Menu", German mui files removed that can cause undefined translations
    - changed: BattClock removed, most people use xTask or something similiar

New lite 2 version

Details:
    • all samsung apps removed except: settings (fixed), camera, sms, volume control, task manager
    • removed apps: Windows Live, marketplace, myphone, internetsharing, entertainment, ipsec, transscriber

Pagepool is 8 MB, Free Program Memory about 87 MB.

Version 4:

Details of ROM:

[*]same WM 6.5 Build

[*]JC2 based Applications

[*]Removed all Samsung apps except: camera, settings, dialer, xt9, volume control, touch clock, touch calendar, phonebook and sms-mms

[*]Removed sys: widhets, live, skybox, skymarket, ipsec, themes, sample music, some jpgs, msn, welcome center, Samsung Lockscreen

[*]Added Tools: PimBackup, Regedit, Wifi Toggler, Bluetooth Toggler, CHomeRefresh, Advanced Config 3.3, AutoClosepatch 1.1, xTask, FDCSoft Taskmanager, Mortscript, Clean Ram 2.5, Total Commander 2.52 B3 (WM 6.5.x optimized), UC_NET, OMNIA2 Messaging Mgr Switcher, File Explorer Extension, Antworks Wallpaper Changer

[*]Added Tweaks: HTC Sensor DLL, W/L Button mapped to Bluetooth and WifiToggle, Starmenu has 4 Grids, Some registry tweaks, Old Wm6.1 GPS Driver

[*]Changed Apps: Opera is Opera Mini 5.1, Google Maps is 4.1.1

Datamemory is 278 MB

Program memory is about 85 MB

Pagepool is 10 MB, so less problems with s2u and s2p.

Download

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Kiwi Dave
Hey, it seems the file is unavailable? That's what Megaupload tells me anyway. :)

+1

Seems like the link is broken.

Will try again tomorrow.

Edited by Kiwi Dave

Guest VOODOOS!L

looks nice! thanks for sharing!

I'm currently testing some other rom, but I noticed you tweaked the W/L button to map to a custom application.

Could you provide more information on how you made this work? Did you use AEButtonPlus for it?

I would like to map my button without having to install AEButtonPlus...

Thanks!!

Guest Thunder141

Nope.I used AEBPlus. You will need a software that is "looking" on the keys. AEBPlus is the one that is simpe to configure

looks nice! thanks for sharing!

I'm currently testing some other rom, but I noticed you tweaked the W/L button to map to a custom application.

Could you provide more information on how you made this work? Did you use AEButtonPlus for it?

I would like to map my button without having to install AEButtonPlus...

Thanks!!

Guest Thunder141

You're welcome. If you try it, report me please

thx for share brother..

it can be an option for people who find more suitable firmware for their B76010.. 47.gif

Guest yamajiang

I think internet sharing is very important especially for those data plan user as we can use it for the laptop to connect to internet while we are outside.

Guest Thunder141

I think you find a cab here in the forum. Don't know where, but have seen it last week. I removed it, cause I didn't use it and it saves space as the other parts I removed.

Oh found one but there are more.

And you can try to put my removed files into windows folder. Second zip is with .lnk

I think internet sharing is very important especially for those data plan user as we can use it for the laptop to connect to internet while we are outside.

IntShrUI.exe

dlls.zip

dlls_fixed.zip

Edited by Thunder141

Guest FrostBlooD

How do you enable the old settings again? I'm sorry I'm in a hurry and I don't have time to look for it in the forums. xD

Nevermind, i found it. lol

Edited by FrostBlooD

Guest Thunder141

don't know about that feature

Think you need third party software like this

have been using this for two days - looks great!

how can i enable call recording (during a phone call?)

Guest joecruz

Hi Thunder141! you seem to be on a spree cooking up roms :) it's always a good thing for us b7610 users. Perhaps you can make a "ultra light" version :) that would be awesome! Something in the likes of daskalos' megalites (but not experiment, they're too "lean")...Hope you can make my request a reality :) thanks again for all your hard work!

Guest Thunder141

@omid66613: what do you mean by that? The grid's? Look for Start_Menu_Grid_3 here in the forum.

This rom is reallly cooool.But how can I get back to original start menu?

@joecruz: What do you think should be left off for an ultra lite one?

Hi Thunder141! you seem to be on a spree cooking up roms :) it's always a good thing for us b7610 users. Perhaps you can make a "ultra light" version :) that would be awesome! Something in the likes of daskalos' megalites (but not experiment, they're too "lean")...Hope you can make my request a reality :) thanks again for all your hard work!
Edited by Thunder141