[ROM][WWE][LITE] WM 6.5.0.87 Build 21889 (JC2)

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

cannot reproduce that. Any other one having this issue?

it looks like this rom has a terrible memory leak:

after 6 hours of use - "lost" 20 MB of RAM...

Guest greenonion

thats what i was talking/requesting ....

[*]all samsung apps removed except: settings (fixed), camera, sms, volume control

[*]removed apps: Windows Live, marketplace, myphone, internetsharing, entertainment, ipsec

finaly ... downloading and posting it to b7610 :) Will report :)

Guest Thunder141

ok i'll await your reports.

thats what i was talking/requesting ....

[*]all samsung apps removed except: settings (fixed), camera, sms, volume control

[*]removed apps: Windows Live, marketplace, myphone, internetsharing, entertainment, ipsec

finaly ... downloading and posting it to b7610 :) Will report :)

Guest joecruz
Light version 2 added

Wow, thanks for accomodating this Thunder141!! So what's the RAM on startup? Any other significant things to mention aside from those you already added to your first post?

Guest Thunder141

i mhaven't installed the light2 so i can't say something about ram. But it should be more, cause of all the apps removed. If you try it, you can give me the details so I'll post it for all others. Perhaps you can provide a screenshot from the memory settingsb page.

The build itself is same as light 1.

Wow, thanks for accomodating this Thunder141!! So what's the RAM on startup? Any other significant things to mention aside from those you already added to your first post?

1)I flash your great Lite ROM in my phone. But when touch "Phonebook" on Home Screen I get message "Shorcut Target: Error opening the shorctut or locating the target filename."

2)I try flash Lighter version, but after first start of phone i get black screen on phone and flash was dont end succefull.

Guest Thunder141

light rombutton to phonebook requires samsung phonebook. Button is mapped to seccontact. you can change it with registry editor.

Its

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome]

SK1TEXT = "Phonebook"

SK2TEXT = "Program to start, usually :MSCONTACTS"

light rom 2: Uploading fixed version

1)I flash your great Lite ROM in my phone. But when touch "Phonebook" on Home Screen I get message "Shorcut Target: Error opening the shorctut or locating the target filename."

2)I try flash Lighter version, but after first start of phone i get black screen on phone and flash was dont end succefull.

Edited by Thunder141

1) I have it in registry this

SK1TEXT = "Phonebook"

Why Contacts dont start after touch Phonebook on Homescreen? When in iPhoneToday I have shortcuts with Execute :MSCONTACTS and this shortcut is function.

2) I´d like listen to radio. FM Radio cab is not in ROM and CAB from here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...lection-thread/

dont work.

Guest Thunder141

2)Have you tried the fixed radio cab?

1) I changed the url with registry editor and contacts starts. I will change in in next version rom.

1) I have it in registry this

SK1TEXT = "Phonebook"

Why Contacts dont start after touch Phonebook on Homescreen? When in iPhoneToday I have shortcuts with Execute :MSCONTACTS and this shortcut is function.

2) I´d like listen to radio. FM Radio cab is not in ROM and CAB from here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...lection-thread/

dont work.

1)Good job. With this CAB FM radio is working now.

2)Do you know that in Start menu - Utilities - CHome editor shortcut not working?

3)If I push menu hardware button and then touch on Task Switcher, so nothing happen. Is it possible for you to change this link to Task Manager, if Task Switcher isnt in ROM now?

4)I disable Samsung dialer and instal and use S2u2. There is terrible ring delay (3,5 and more rings) for incoming calls.

Edited by V3nd4

Guest Thunder141

4) is a common problem of jc2 build.

2) check with an editor where it points to. perhaps the path is incorrect.

3) you can change the button yourself in settings, personal

1) You're welcome

1)Good job. With this CAB FM radio is working now.

2)Do you know that in Start menu - Utilities - CHome editor shortcut not working?

3)If I push menu hardware button and then touch on Task Switcher, so nothing happen. Is it possible for you to change this link to Task Manager, if Task Switcher isnt in ROM now?

4)I disable Samsung dialer and instal and use S2u2. There is terrible ring delay (3,5 and more rings) for incoming calls.

Guest Thunder141

with samsung dialer. Without you can reach about 85 MB depending on what you started in StartUp

In your first post:

"Pagepool is 8 MB, Free Program Memory about 79 MB"

Is this with samsung dialer or default windows dialer?

Guest joecruz

thanks for the quick reply!! Is the samsung dialer included in the LIGHT 2? and lastly is the "fixed version" for your LIGHT 2 the working version? I know I meant to test it but I didn't have the time lately...But i'll do it when i get home in a few hours....

Edited by joecruz

Guest Thunder141

Dialer is not included. Version is working. I installed it myself this time.

Do you want to test my wwe 6.5.3 ROM?

thanks for the quick reply!! Is the samsung dialer included in the LIGHT 2? and lastly is the "fixed version" for your LIGHT 2 the working version? I know I meant to test it but I didn't have the time lately...But i'll do it when i get home in a few hours....
Edited by Thunder141

Guest joecruz

by the way, have you heard of extendir? Any chance this could get incorporated into b7610 roms? I heard good feedbacks about it over at XDA-Dev but I'm not sure if it will work on b7610 roms (also the fact that i'm not a rom chef :P )

4) is a common problem of jc2 build.

2) check with an editor where it points to. perhaps the path is incorrect.

3) you can change the button yourself in settings, personal

1) You're welcome

2) Yes, there was fault in the way of shotcut "programme" instead of "program files", I repair. Do it in your next version ROM you too.

3) I am sorry, but dont know if you understand me. Which settings? Samsung settings? There is only Settings - General Settings - Button - Assign a program - MainMenu. It is OK.

But if i push menu button i get My Menu screen and there at the bottom is 3 icons: Others, Task Switcher, Edit. The icon Task Switcher do not work. I want change name and link this icon to other apllication like Task Manager.

4) It is not good message. I hope, that you can repair it like Daskalos in Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM v3.

Edited by V3nd4

Guest Thunder141

you can be a tester of wwe 6.5.3 rom, if you like.

2) Yes, there was fault in the way of shotcut "programme" instead of "program files", I repair. Do it in your next version ROM you too.

3) I am sorry, but dont know if you understand me. Which settings? Samsung settings? There is only Settings - General Settings - Button - Assign a program - MainMenu. It is OK.

But if i push menu button i get My Menu screen and there at the bottom is 3 icons: Others, Task Switcher, Edit. The icon Task Switcher do not work. I want change name and link this icon to other apllication like Task Manager.

4) It is not good message. I hope, that you can repair it like Daskalos in Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM v3.