AdbWinApi.dll missing? help please :(

Guest jamielockeymusic

Guest skandigraun

The easiest way is to use the tools you got on the disc with your phone. Everything you need is on the disc.

This what you need from it.

Btw google->adbwinapi.dll download or maybe android sdk download :)

Edited by skandigraun

Guest jamielockeymusic
The easiest way is to use the tools you got on the disc with your phone. Everything you need is on the disc.

This what you need from it.

Btw google->adbwinapi.dll download or maybe android sdk download :)

okayy i will try this tomorrow! too much scares for tonight :)

Guest h3dshot
What should I do dan? All drivers for pulse are installed?

oh itll be driver issues cos my piece o s*** os win xp refuses to install 2.1 drivers or recognise my phone wen im tryin to install recovery on 2.1 so i had to borrow a friends laptop running vista, so for now im stuck with flb until i get a new pc or cm6 comes as a flashable zip file :)

Guest jamielockeymusic
oh itll be driver issues cos my piece o s*** os win xp refuses to install 2.1 drivers or recognise my phone wen im tryin to install recovery on 2.1 so i had to borrow a friends laptop running vista, so for now im stuck with flb until i get a new pc or cm6 comes as a flashable zip file :)

Me too! Just going to wait for flashable :)

Guest goce.nakov
Me too! Just going to wait for flashable :)

Download and install PC Suite and it will install drivers also, then just copy/paste winapi.dll from tools/adb folder in to folder where the img files are.

• 1 year later...
Guest Mitch79

Hi, I get the same issue with winapi.dll missing, the file isn't missing, and I even replaced it with a new one with no luck.

There is one point that I'd like to understand - is it possible that the problem isn't with the file but with Windows not being able to find that file? I mean in the following Micorsoft support page (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/188213) and an in this page it says that a possible reason for missing dlls is that when the 'path' to a dll file is wrong or missing then a missing dll error might pop up. In that case, maybe this is the solution, but the thing is I don't how/where to find that winapi.dll 'path' in Windows - can anyone help with this please?