Motorola Flipout

Guest Sebastian404

Guest Sebastian404

My contact in Orange has managed (somehow) to get hold of a Motorola Flipout.

I've been trying to talk him through doing a dump the device, but not much luck so far, Im thinking of getting him to ship it over to me..

but his first impressions of the device where not that good...

Still, something else to play with :P

Guest jsmith07611
My contact in Orange has managed (somehow) to get hold of a Motorola Flipout.

I've been trying to talk him through doing a dump the device, but not much luck so far, Im thinking of getting him to ship it over to me..

but his first impressions of the device where not that good...

Still, something else to play with :P

hi i have a motorola flipout if you need help please email me [email protected] and i will also allow you to remote control my pc because i don't know how to do all these dump things

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sebastian404
hi i have a motorola flipout if you need help please email me [email protected] and i will also allow you to remote control my pc because i don't know how to do all these dump things

Hi,

Sorry I missed this post, been hella busy.. hopefully when I get back home I should have my own device to poke at... but otherwise I'll get back to you, thanks for the offer.

• 2 weeks later...

i just ordered one of thease today from orange they game me a £30 discount over the phone cause i said i was with orange already so i got it with £10 top up all in for £149.99 delivered i really like the phone the feel is great and has good potencial sys info says it has a 720mhz cpu in there which can be overclocked to 1ghz cause i know it has the same cpu as the milestone,droid come on modaco please give us a section with android motorola flipout phone please.

PROCESSOR TI OMAP3410

PROCESSOR CLOCK SPEED 720 MHz

RAM 512 MB

FLASH ROM 512 MB

USER STORAGE AVAILABLE (MAX) 150 MB

MEMORY CARD TYPE microSDHC

MEMORY CARD SIZE SUPPORTED (MAX) 32 GB

STOCK RECOVERY MODE

1. Hold POWER BUTTON and X button on keyboard

2. After logo popup release POWER BUTTON and keep hold just X button

3. Triangle with little android popup release X button

4. Press POWER BUTTON once

Popup screen : Android System Recovery <2e>

Android System Recovery Utility

Reboot system now

Apply SDcard update.zip

Wipe data/Factory reset

Wipe cache partition

BOOTLOADER MODE

Power device off hold and press the up button on the dpad and press the power button for 4 seconds and let go only of the power button you will then see the bootloader menu (see my debranding flashing guide)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by jutley

• 3 weeks later...