[ROM][WWE][LITE] WM 6.5.3.10 Build 23140

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

Misunderstood me. Converted some of my oem packages to sys.

You need to have all the files in the sys tree in a new folder. But no option.xml and no initflashfiles.

You can manage the creating of the shortcuts and the moving of the files to other directories by provxml files. But that is not easy to do. If there is a little bug in the xml, the whole provxml will not be executed.

Second way ist to bundle the file operations in the initflasfiles.dat im oem language folder at the end. But this is only an other way like oem packages, cause then the files can only be copied and not deleted after copy.

So f.e. if you have an oem package that is not installed to \windows but to \program files with the initflashfiles way you can manage it, but you will ahve the files double in \windows and in \program files.

The only ways to avoid this is the use of provxml, the use of extra cab files or the use of after boot configuration with something like sdautorun. You can find discussions on that in the xda dev forum.

wanto to ask

how to convert EXT package to SYS pakage

thanks bro

Guest arutha0401

Hi Thunder,

1.) Notification (for new text, wifi key, battery full or application install security confirmation) just brings up a white blank box.

2.) How can I change, Samsung messaging to Default Messaging. I can't seem to find it in the settings.

Thank bro! Keep it up

Guest Thunder141

1) Have you tried my fixed build 23144 in the German/English Rom Thread?

2) There is a cab here in the forum to change between the messaging apps. Don't know in what thread, was something like messaging switch

Hi Thunder,

1.) Notification (for new text, wifi key, battery full or application install security confirmation) just brings up a white blank box.

2.) How can I change, Samsung messaging to Default Messaging. I can't seem to find it in the settings.

Thank bro! Keep it up