[ROM][WWE][LITE] WM 6.5.3.10 Build 23140

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

English WWE 6.5.3 ROM ported from WM 6.5.3 Build 23140 for B7610

Details:

• WM 6.5.3 Build 23140.5.3.10
  • all samsung apps removed, except: sms-mms, xt9, camera, dialer, touch clock, touch calendar, phonebook, volume control
  • added tools: Advanced Config 3.3, cleanRAM 2.5, DotFred Task Manager, xTask/xHook, Antworks Auto Wallpaperchanger, Autoclosepatch 1.1, CHome Editor, HTC Sensor DLLs, MortScript, QM Midomi , PIM Backup, Regedit, Total Commander 2.53B3, CHome Refresh
  • changed apps: Opera is Mini 5.1, Google Maps is 4.1.1, settings is fixed version
  • registry tweaks: lowmem, callidmatch, Lockscreen disabled, dialer skin disabled, old settings enabled
  • tweaks: pagepool is 8 MB, better gpsdriver used, startmenu has 4 grids, packages converted to sys, so they do not keep double memory space, W/L Button is mapped to Wifi and Bluetooth toggle

Free program memory: About 80 MB with dialer skin disabled, 72 MB with enabled

Free Data Memory: About 276 MB

You can install cabs from here, if you want more samsung apps

Download

Changes:

- cleanRam is 2.5

- xTask instead of BattClock and AMEBA

- GPS Driver changed

- Added apps as sys packages, so less memory use

- some fixes

Edited by Thunder141

Guest darthveda

I couldn't get any text display on any of the notifications

text display during installation of programs was missing - microsoft marketplace and microsoft my phone.

Guest Thunder141

marketplace and my phone are not part of the rom

I couldn't get any text display on any of the notifications

text display during installation of programs was missing - microsoft marketplace and microsoft my phone.

Guest superck445

i had same problems with all notifications coming up as empty white box. also when i did install marketplace the page of each app was blank white and so nothing could be installed from the marketplace. some start menu items missing like samsung settings and wm settings and task switcher.

very fast and smooth rom though and loved the amount of free program memory and storage memory!

thanks for your hard work!

Guest Thunder141

can you provide me screenshot per pn, to understand, what you mean?

i had same problems with all notifications coming up as empty white box. also when i did install marketplace the page of each app was blank white and so nothing could be installed from the marketplace. some start menu items missing like samsung settings and wm settings and task switcher.

very fast and smooth rom though and loved the amount of free program memory and storage memory!

thanks for your hard work!

Guest Thunder141

- Some fixes

- New version of cleanRAM

- oem packages converted to sys packages, so less memory used

- making german and english version having the same packages.

- xtask instead of amebba, less memory use

Thanks for the new release, what's changed?
Edited by Thunder141