UK networks

Guest PayableOnDeath

Guest PayableOnDeath

Hi

Does anyone know if any of the UK networks will be doing the HTC Desire Z? so far I have only found shops like carphone warehouse which are showing the device as coming soon, I contacted T-mobile and they said they where not doing the device, they have not go back to me when I said T-Mobile USA where doing the device so are they sure its not going to be available.

Regards

Guest Dangerdaz
Hi

Does anyone know if any of the UK networks will be doing the HTC Desire Z? so far I have only found shops like carphone warehouse which are showing the device as coming soon, I contacted T-mobile and they said they where not doing the device, they have not go back to me when I said T-Mobile USA where doing the device so are they sure its not going to be available.

Regards

Car phone warehouse website says it is avalible from Vodafone.

I am after this phone but due to poor signal in my area I cant use Vodafone! Hopefully O2 will pick this device up

Daz

Guest Double-K
Waiting for Tmobile here

I have badgered T-Mobile about if/when they will be releasing the Z and they are stating that they will not be selling it directly. You can however buy it on T-Mobile from 3rd part vendors. The retention team have tried to pursuade me to have the HD - no thanks :)

I have pre-ordered mine through one of the 3rd party company on an 18 month deal at £35 a month (handset free) which works out less in the long run than the 24 month £30 a month deals. I also used a cashback site to get £30 cashback, which I should have approx 2 months into the contract.

Also, to keep my number, I have had to port my T-Mobile number to another network (pay as you go) and once the new contract starts I shall port it back.

A lot of hassle, but I get to keep my number and get a great deal on the handset I want.

Still no confirmed delivery date, but it should be next week, if I pre-ordered early enough :)

Kind Regards

Double-K

Guest Dauffen

carphone warehouse are doing the Desire Z on vodafone and t-mobile shortly. I saw it on their system today.. Silver - vodafone and Black for T-mobile.. which sucks because I'm on ORANGE!

I have badgered T-Mobile about if/when they will be releasing the Z and they are stating that they will not be selling it directly. You can however buy it on T-Mobile from 3rd part vendors. The retention team have tried to pursuade me to have the HD - no thanks :)

I have pre-ordered mine through one of the 3rd party company on an 18 month deal at £35 a month (handset free) which works out less in the long run than the 24 month £30 a month deals. I also used a cashback site to get £30 cashback, which I should have approx 2 months into the contract.

Also, to keep my number, I have had to port my T-Mobile number to another network (pay as you go) and once the new contract starts I shall port it back.

A lot of hassle, but I get to keep my number and get a great deal on the handset I want.

Still no confirmed delivery date, but it should be next week, if I pre-ordered early enough :)

Kind Regards

Double-K

Guest RyanMacG

Vodafone are definitely providing it direct but seem to have held off announcing it due to the delays with it shipping. I ordered mine yesterday through their web team so I'm just waiting for them to call back and tell me when I can get my hands on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Dangerdaz

If anyone is still interested you can get it from carphone warehouse on all networks now. You can also get it through tesco mobile shop with £35 cashback through quidco and top cash back and 10000 tesco clubcard points.

The contract through tesco is cheaper then carphone warehouse on o2 for some reason!