Any devs planning to get the desire HD?

Guest hillmie87

Guest hillmie87

because i'm still unsure which one i should go for, either the original desire or the desire hd.

i like the desire because its size is ideal for me, and it has a very strong dev community which gives it additional value.

but the desire hd is much snappier and faster, which is very important to me. But if not many devs are getting this device and working on it, then i might not get it.

but that's aside, Who else are buying desire HD? (just out of curiosity, wanna see how popular is the HD. lol)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest El Nino9
because i'm still unsure which one i should go for, either the original desire or the desire hd.

i like the desire because its size is ideal for me, and it has a very strong dev community which gives it additional value.

but the desire hd is much snappier and faster, which is very important to me. But if not many devs are getting this device and working on it, then i might not get it.

but that's aside, Who else are buying desire HD? (just out of curiosity, wanna see how popular is the HD. lol)

no point getting the original desire in all honesty.it will only get 1 more update, gingerbread. thats it...leedroid on xda has purchased the desire hd he has a desire rom too. but yes the desire hd has just got s-off which means it will start its development now.

you shouldn't get a device just because there are devs working on it or not. are you going to flash a different rom every day? i mean thats not practical.

you say you want speed from your phone but don't want the hd's form factor..get the desire z!! huge community behind it. near enough same size as a desire and overall in my opinion great performance

in the end if you get the outdated old school desire you will hate it :rolleyes: get 1 of the near 1s, the z or hd