Is there a problem with the market?

Guest feckineejit

Guest delboymel

i've got stock orange rom and simply unlocked to voda and have been able to dl aps fine. I'm aware of the issues with the marketplace but some posts late yesterday say this has been resolved.

But i've tried to dl 2 apps just now, and both unsuccessful??

Has anyone else tried again??

Edit: Just retried 3 or 4 times and eventually got a successful dl!

Edited by delboymel

It is not working for me since Sunday. It just stays on "Starting download". It doesn't matter how many times I re-start the download. Tried modaco custom rom, tried the de-rangenated, tried the original rom - none of this helped. I tried connecting through WiFi and 2G, still no joy. I'm able to download from other sites. But can't help suspect something with roms/settings is wrong. Could not being in the UK be a problem? Is there some special sequence of doing things that guarantees success (I'm resetting to factory, removing dalvik chache, installing the new rom, login my account and try the market through wifi)? Should I create new account? Should use GPRS only from the start?

I'll be thankful if anyone can help me or at least confirm that the market is indeed not working for the past 3 days.

Guest Gerson2k

The Market is defo fuxored. I found that if I cancelled and then selected to install the apps that were queued up for downloading, it would then download OK.

Guest ezablade
The Market is defo fuxored. I found that if I cancelled and then selected to install the apps that were queued up for downloading, it would then download OK.

Samer here.

Guest feckineejit
Is the market down again. I just keep getting failed to download ?

Think it is as i can't download nothing atm, but was able to earlier, but they were taking a bit of time to download.

Guest lovelldr
Currently dling an app at full speed ahead on 3G.

Not had any problem for the past few days (even using the froyo alpha), but put seb's rom back on (well, I'd used R4 before, now trying R5), after deleting the cache and the user data, and now seem to be having problems with the market place... Not able to download via 3g or wifi... :)

Guest The Soup Thief
Not had any problem for the past few days (even using the froyo alpha), but put seb's rom back on (well, I'd used R4 before, now trying R5), after deleting the cache and the user data, and now seem to be having problems with the market place... Not able to download via 3g or wifi... :)

I've had a bunch of stuff downloading or paused since the weekend. periodically something will start up and download properly but this is the exception rather than the norm. (over wifi, though it's little better over 3g)

(Stock orange rom unlocked to voda ireland)

Guest MIKEYMC

Only been using android phone for a week and a bit now. Is the market always this ****ing useless? I can purchase something but I can't download it. If the market was really down then you shouldn't even be able to browse apps.

Found this on google site.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market?hl=en

Edited by MIKEYMC

Just managed to dl two apps.

I couldn't download bugger all last night and repeatedly tried for hours so gave up.

All the downloads worked this morning.

Is it always like this ?

Guest BigD18t
I couldn't download bugger all last night and repeatedly tried for hours so gave up.

All the downloads worked this morning.

Is it always like this ?

not always no, but im still having problems , purchased impossible level game as its half price, but it wont download, on either froyo or 2.1