Cooking Roms

Guest B4rt

Saw something cool on XDA, not sure if it will be much use to our liquids.. but worth a read

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=807436

I got one better, I'm packing all what I have on a nice simple package and you can really cook your own ROM. I have it already, but I'm making it more user friendly. One caveat though is for people to really use linux, or Ubuntu.

It has all that app add on system or data, It even has the repacking of boot image, up to the point of packaging it with and controlling it's updater-script of the ROM itself. BIN ver management included.

What I want if I could get it is the proper repacking of the framework. I have it unpacked with apktool, but when I repack it, it blows up on my face, meaning it won't work anymore. I could only put things inside the packed framework, so that is unacceptable.

What else am I missing and can anyone help us? Can anyone suggest any more ways to customized liquid-e ROM a little bit more.

Now, if enough people are interested, I might have it working and making our own Acer liquid-E Kitchen.

Edited by joos

Guest Dario93
I got one better, I'm packing all what I have on a nice simple package and you can really cook your own ROM. I have it already, but I'm making it more user friendly. One caveat though is for people to really use linux, or Ubuntu.

It has all that app add on system or data, It even has the repacking of boot image, up to the point of packaging it with and controlling it's updater-script of the ROM itself. BIN ver management included.

What I want if I could get it is the proper repacking of the framework. I have it unpacked with apktool, but when I repack it, it blows up on my face, meaning it won't work anymore. I could only put things inside the packed framework, so that is unacceptable.

What else am I missing and can anyone help us? Can anyone suggest any more ways to customized liquid-e ROM a little bit more.

Now, if enough people are interested, I might have it working and making our own Acer liquid-E Kitchen.

This is very good news!!People make joos' work goin' on :) This would be the first complete Acer Liquid Kitchen!! If you need help,i'm here :)

This is very good news!!People make joos' work goin' on :( This would be the first complete Acer Liquid Kitchen!! If you need help,i'm here :)

Hey why are you responding here. I thought my comment was just put aside and forgotten. Now, you really making me work. thank you very much :)

Guest Dario93
Hey why are you responding here. I thought my comment was just put aside and forgotten. Now, you really making me work. thank you very much :)

I don't understand why people don't support works like this.. this would the first kitchen for Liquid,and this is really exciting! Anyone will be able to cook roms on his own,so keep it up! :)