[ROM][GER/WWE][LITE] WM 6.5.3 Build 23145/23144

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

Have found the bugs for text display and sms compose. Will upload fixed version.

Connection over wifi could be established to my router, so seems to be ok, too.

Thunder

Hi Thunder

I just installed 23144 (English) and it seems to run smooth. However, 3 problems I already had with 23140 and now persist with this one are:

1. WiFi can´t get a fix. I can scan, see and configure APs but I can´t connect.
  2. I can´t open e-mails or sms messages, nor write new ones. I can see messages, but when I click on them nothing happens.
  3. I can´t see the messages when installing applications. i just have to go blind and push the yes or no button
Phone: JC1

CSC: XEEJC2 (Dutch)

These things used to work on other ROMs. Anyone have any idea?

Regards, Jeroen

post-641271-1288417668_thumb.jpg

post-641271-1288417675_thumb.jpg

post-641271-1288417680_thumb.jpg

post-641271-1288417687_thumb.jpg

Guest JeroenFransen
Have found the bugs for text display and sms compose. Will upload fixed version.

Connection over wifi could be established to my router, so seems to be ok, too.

Thunder

Thanks Thunder, downloading now and will check today. Jeroen

Guest JeroenFransen
Thanks Thunder, downloading now and will check today. Jeroen

Working just fine for me now! The only is Wifi still doesn´t go for me.

Thanks again Thunder!

Guest Thunder141

Sorry for that, cause it's not reproducable for me. Installed the rom, connected to my router and works fine.

Working just fine for me now! The only is Wifi still doesn´t go for me.

Thanks again Thunder!

Guest arutha0401
Sorry for that, cause it's not reproducable for me. Installed the rom, connected to my router and works fine.

Hi Thunder and Jereon what's your eboot and csc versions. just want to check if yours are same as mine? thanks!

Guest arutha0401

Hi,

In the English version i just noticed in pop-up keyboard that Y and Z has swapped places so the first line of letters is QWERTZ. Also when hold "S" it type the beta sign instead of the "-"

Does anyone experience this also?

Guest Thunder141

try to set it up in the input options. It could be, that german keyboard is preselected.

If that doesn't work, you can try to run the preconfiguration, to set it up for your language again:

* Press the 'dial' key to the left of the optical pad to bring up the dialer

* With the onscreen keypad input *#1546792*#

* Select 'Preconfiguration'

* Enter code *#81230*# and select OK

* Enter your choice for language settings and provider settings

Device will hard reset !! But will boot with the rom you flashed.

Hi,

In the English version i just noticed in pop-up keyboard that Y and Z has swapped places so the first line of letters is QWERTZ. Also when hold "S" it type the beta sign instead of the "-"

Does anyone experience this also?

Guest jensingenbleek

morgen Thunder

hab das rom jetzt fast 5 Tage drauf und es läuft immer noch wunderbar! kein hängenbleiben nichts! hab bisher keine fehler gefunden!

Vielen Dank für deine super arbeit!

Gruß

jens

Guest Thunder141

gern geschehen. Werde Dir auch immer wieder neue Kreationen zum Testen anbieten. Und wenn Du Lust hast, kannst Du den Thread bewerten ;-)

morgen Thunder

hab das rom jetzt fast 5 Tage drauf und es läuft immer noch wunderbar! kein hängenbleiben nichts! hab bisher keine fehler gefunden!

Vielen Dank für deine super arbeit!

Gruß

jens

Edited by Thunder141

Guest arutha0401

Thanks Thunder.

Can you provide the cab that maps W/L Button to wifi (the english version one). I want to map the lock key to s2u2. It can do that right?

Guest jensingenbleek
gern geschehen. Werde Dir auch immer wieder neue Kreationen zum Testen anbieten. Und wenn Du Lust hast, kannst Du den Thread bewerten ;-)

Morgen Thunder

von mal vielen dank im vorraus! Thread ist schon bewertet! ich denk da irgentwie nie dran! werde mich bessern! :)

vielen Dank für deine tolle Arbeit!

Gruß

Jens

Guest JeroenFransen
Hi Thunder and Jereon what's your eboot and csc versions. just want to check if yours are same as mine? thanks!

CSC: XEEJC2

Eboot is JC2

Regards, Jeroen

Hi Thunder

Thanks! for this wonderful ROM. I am using the English ROM for nearly last 2 days with Sense 2.5 installed. It seems Fast and Stable for me with no lags.

Guest Thunder141

Which sense cab do you use?

Hi Thunder

Thanks! for this wonderful ROM. I am using the English ROM for nearly last 2 days with Sense 2.5 installed. It seems Fast and Stable for me with no lags.

Guest rybar73
CSC: XEEJC2

Eboot is JC2

Regards, Jeroen

I had a same problem as you (and same CSC and Eboot)

I am solved problem with installation WiFiMonster. It's free and great program. After first start this progam I am able connect to network from Samsung wifi manager or WM Wi-fi so if you don't like this program maybe you can just uninstall after first run (probably something changed in registry?)

To Thunder141:

I want to say many thanks for this great English ROM :)

Guest jensingenbleek

Morgen Thunder

hab die mui files grad getestet so funktionieren die super aber der wecker spinnt dadurch wieder das der keine Ton von sich gibt! Vorher hab dich den Wecker mehrmals ausprobiert der Funtze bei jedem mal!

Trotzdem vielen Dank für deine Mühe!

Gruß

Jens

Guest Thunder141

dann lassen wir es wohl besser bei den 409 mui ;-)

Ich nehme wohl auch wieder ameba, weil xtask nicht immer schliesst bei 'x'

Morgen Thunder

hab die mui files grad getestet so funktionieren die super aber der wecker spinnt dadurch wieder das der keine Ton von sich gibt! Vorher hab dich den Wecker mehrmals ausprobiert der Funtze bei jedem mal!

Trotzdem vielen Dank für deine Mühe!

Gruß

Jens

Guest jensingenbleek
dann lassen wir es wohl besser bei den 409 mui ;-)

Ich nehme wohl auch wieder ameba, weil xtask nicht immer schliesst bei 'x'

so schlimm find ich das garnicht in englisch!

Ich muss wohl sagen das ich mich mittlerweile sehr an xtask gewöhnt habe und es sehr klasse finde, man sieht direkt oben links was noch geöffnet ist und dazwischen einfach hin und her springen! und die Ram anzeige ist super pracktisch! was mir bei xtask aufgefallen ist je länger man ein Rom drauf hat desto besser arbeitet das Programm! am anfang schludert es ganz ordentlich aber es wird immer weniger!

ameba hat mich nicht so überzeugt aber muss auch färerweise sagen hatte es bisher nur kurz drauf!

Aber du kochst die Roms und nicht ich! Bin immer für alles Neue offen vorallem wenn es Dinge vereinfacht oder verbessert!

Vielen Dank für deine tolle und harte Arbeit!

Gruß

Jens