Applications eats memory storage

Guest crazy beautiful

Guest crazy beautiful

Hi, i have a DXIA5 eboot part, DXIA2 phone part. i hate it when the official rom eats up my free storage. In Settings/System/Memory, I have a Total of 90.52 MB and 35.49 MB free Storage while under Program there's a total of 97MB that is used and 56MB free. Everytime I install an application and save it to My Storage, the value of the free Storage goes down. Its as if I'm still installing the application on My Device when I'm installing it on My Storage. Is there a way to fix that? Any registry tweaks? I don't want all my applications that I install will eat the memory other than the 16gb My Storage. Please Help me.. thanks!

Guest snowsakura

Some apps such as keyboards and alternative shells such as SPB mobile shell requires main memory to function properly..

The important system files will be installed to the main memory despite choosing my storage / memory card.

That we have no control over.

However , you could try flashing your omnia with one of the many custom roms here. Some roms provide more main memory than the default rom from Samsung