[ROM][GER/WWE][LITE] WM 6.1 Build 21006 series

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

Build a WM 6.1 Rom for people not being satisfied with w6.5 and its memory usage.

MIRRORS WELCOME

- Changelog

V3 (2011-01-17): (WWE / GER)

• nearly same build as V2
  • very fast
  • disabled touchwiz ui by default, enabled old style start menu by default, enabled old style settings by default
  • only asdp.exe with shortcut
  • no google maps, no opera
  • WKTask kept in ROM
  • additionally removed some further samsung files, kept camera, xt9
  • additionally removed office, net cf 2.0, enterprise
  • tools kept: only Advanced Config and UC_NET, added file explorer extensions (language is english for german rom, too)
  • pagepool: 12 mb
  • data memory: 288 mb
  • program memory: 105 mb !
    WWE (Mirror) / GER)
    • same build as V1
    • added a2dp, moBlue 2.1
    • changed xTask to WKTask
    • added NETCF 3.5 (to get Adv. Conf. working out of the box)
    • some minor improvements
      WWE / GER )

• WM6.1 based on B7610XXII6 XIP/SYS 21006
      • removed sys: AUTOUPDATE, sample music, entertainment, sqlcemobile, windows live, widgets, netcf, transcriber, ipsecvpn
      • removed samsung apps: all, except camera, sms-mms, settings, xt9, clock
      • added tools: Regedit, PIM Backup, Advanced Config, Wifi- and BT-Toggle, Total Commander, UC_NET, Google Maps 4.1.1, Operav Mini 5.1, UTDRV, xTask
      • some registry tweaks, pagepool 12 MB
      • NET CF is removed, because it is an old version. You can install the normal net cf cabs, if you want it installed
      • data memory about 270 mb
      • program memory about 100 mb

Remember: Some cabs will not work under WM 6.1, cause they are designed and devloped for newer WM builds!

- UC_NET:

With UC_NET you can automatically install all your favourite cabs silently and/or controlled.

Thx to Daskalos for finding this great XDA Dev Application

[*]Create XDA_UC folder on your storage card.

[*]Put your cabs (or .reg, .mscr, .cer files) in XDA_UC, if you want them installed silently

[*]Put your cabs in XDA_UC\manual, if you want to install them with normal dialogue

[*]Put your files in XDA_UC\Copy2Root, which should be copied to the root of your device

[*]Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC\Run

[*]Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC_Execute if UC_NET should go on while extracting

[*]In Startmenü\Programme\Utilities you can then start your customizing with the UC_NET shortcut. It will default to the folder Storage Card\XDA_UC, but you can choose other folders, too.

Screenshots (thx to jensingenbleek)

post-641271-1289930219_thumb.jpg

post-641271-1289930224_thumb.jpg

post-641271-1289930231_thumb.jpg

post-641271-1289930241_thumb.jpg

post-641271-1289930248_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

No No, No need to change Eboot, the 6.5 Eboot works absolutely fine with all 6.1 roms, even better, as it sets Page pool to 15 MB instead of 20. CSC will also work in 90% cases, i think.

Guest jensingenbleek

Morgen Thunder

ist das auch in deutsch geplant oder erstmal nur als Test ob 6.1 überhaupt ankommt? lade grad runter und gucke mal wie laüft und natürlich benchmark!!

Danke für deine tsuper arbeit!

Gruß

Jens

Guest jensingenbleek

Morgen Thunder

bei mir kommt nur ein bluescreen sonst nichts! nur zur info! Test nicht möglich bzw hab jetzt grad keine Zeit mehr eboot und alles andere zu ändern und dann nochmal zu testen! ich weiß nur das es mit B7610XXII6 6.1 meinem orginalen Rom auch ohne wechsel von eboot und phone und csc funzt! Wenn du möchtest kann ich dir gern ein rom dump hochladen! Das hab ich auf dem Rechner.

Gruß

Jens

Edited by jensingenbleek

@Thunder141: What's the build of B7610BUIH3?

Couldn't you take for example daskalos experiment 36 rom and fine tweak it further? (with his approval of course)

I'm finding his rom pretty stable and fast with ~115MB free on boot but it needs lots of fine tuning to make it usable out-of-box.

Kind regards.

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Guys, can we please converse in WWE :rolleyes: This is an english forum after all and many of us poor souls cannot understand other languages. Just a humble request.

Guest dhawal3320
Guys, can we please converse in WWE :huh: This is an english forum after all and many of us poor souls cannot understand other languages. Just a humble request.

ok here we go :-

Morgen Thunder

bei mir kommt nur ein bluescreen sonst nichts! nur zur info! Test nicht möglich bzw hab jetzt grad keine Zeit mehr eboot und alles andere zu ändern und dann nochmal zu testen! ich weiß nur das es mit B7610XXII6 6.1 meinem orginalen Rom auch ohne wechsel von eboot und phone und csc funzt! Wenn du möchtest kann ich dir gern ein rom dump hochladen! Das hab ich auf dem Rechner.

Gruß

Jens

happens to me only a blue screen and nothing else! only for info! Test is not possible or did not have time now grad eboot and everything else to change and then test again! I only know that it alternately with my B7610XXII6 1.6 orginalen Rome without funzt from eboot and phone and csc! If you want I can give you like a rom dump upload! I'm on the computer.

Bei mir auch. A blue screen with eleven small white squares in the top left corner :rolleyes:

With me too. A blue screen with eleven small white squares in the top left corner

hope my translation are correct...

yeah use English language only !!!! pls

Guest dhawal3320
Build a WM 6.1 WWE Rom for testing purpose.

If the rom works, i can make more modifications.

guys bring it on

we required wm 6.1 roms for b7610

can you develop

-fully loaded

&

-very simple (like in htc)

wm6.1 roms

Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Thunder141

ja, das wäre gut, dann kann ich den modifizieren

Morgen Thunder

Gruß

Jens

Guest Thunder141

ok, thx for the info. Learning never stops :rolleyes:

No No, No need to change Eboot, the 6.5 Eboot works absolutely fine with all 6.1 roms, even better, as it sets Page pool to 15 MB instead of 20. CSC will also work in 90% cases, i think.

:rolleyes: Sweet! Thank you Thunder for this rom, it runs great so far.

One minor thing I noticed : Without .net cf installed Advanced Config can not run.

NET CF is removed, because it is an old version. You can install the normal net cf cabs, if you want it installed.

Guest Thunder141

yes, but the net cf provided is 2.0. With taht ac will not run either.

In nesxt version i will integrate net cf3 as oem package. But so far net cf can be installed from cab.

:rolleyes: Sweet! Thank you Thunder for this rom, it runs great so far.

One minor thing I noticed : Without .net cf installed Advanced Config can not run.

Guest Thunder141

I do not know much about 6.1. But I tried it, too, and it was very fast. An caused by the "deletings" there is much memory left for programs and for installing own apps.

I flashed this rom today and I have to say I like it a lot. 6.1 is fast and stable, I will stick with it for the time being. Thanks a lot for your work.

Tell me when I ask too much.... :) I would like the samsung apps left in the rom (setttings, volume) to be Armani style. Can I just overwrite them?

A request: Can you include the a2dp.exe from teksoft (freeware) in your ROMs? (And maybe a .lnk in startmenu) It is very small but very useful imho.

You can find it : HERE - Only a2dp.exe, not the whole software!

Or I can upload the file if you want ...

And the .lnk (a2dp=on) : HERE

moBlue ... ?

Also I like xTask, but i wish it was more like WKTask ... in a way. B)

Edited by m0o5

Guest Thunder141

I will do you the favour with your tools ;-) WWE or German or both?

ARMANI cabs, I do not know, if they will work under wm6.1. Try to install one and let me know.

Tell me when I ask too much.... :) I would like the samsung apps left in the rom (setttings, volume) to be Armani style. Can I just overwrite them?

A request: Can you include the a2dp.exe from teksoft (freeware) in your ROMs? (And maybe a .lnk in startmenu) It is very small but very useful imho.

You can find it : HERE - Only a2dp.exe, not the whole software!

Or I can upload the file if you want ...

And the .lnk (a2dp=on) : HERE

moBlue ... ?

Also I like xTask, but i wish it was more like WKTask ... in a way. B)

Edited by Thunder141

Guest jensingenbleek

Ich habs drauf gehabt lief auch ganz gut aber du hast mich einfach mit den 6.5.3er roms zu verwöhnt! natürlich ist das 6.1 schneller und man hat viel mehr freien speicher aber das ist alles so klein und deine 6.5.3 er roms laufen einfach spitze und lassen für mich keine wünsche ofen die progs die mir fehlen ist installiere ich eben uc net nach und fertig! und beim 6.1 ist mir alles zu flein mit meine großen fingern treffe das immer nur die hälfte! B) aber trotzem sehrgut arbeit von dir wie immer!!

Gruß

Jens