FREE SIM unlock codes for Orange San Francisco and ZTE Blade

Guest Arr Too

Guest NCK CODES
I have nothing but praise for the service NCK Codes is providing and I agree that this free link isn't going to be around forever. NCK provides more than just a code.. he provides a service too. That's worth paying the small fee for.

Thank you, at least someone has acknowledged that facts of our services, that s all, and i am sure no expects nobody to work for free.

Thanks & have a good day.

Regards

NCK CODES

Thank you, at least someone has acknowledged that facts of our services, that s all, and i am sure no expects nobody to work for free.

Thanks & have a good day.

Regards

NCK CODES

I don't remember if I've "contributed" to this thread, but I ordered a code from NCK and forgot to put in my IMEI. I emailed them, and 5 mins later got a response asking for my IMEI. 5 mins later I had my code - faultless service :rolleyes:.

Guest NCK CODES

Thanks to all again for the good feed back, much appreciated and excuse us from getting involved in this thread as it was only as we got mentioned here that s all.

Kind Regards

NCK CODES

Guest Reaper8

hey guys ive unlocked the phone using the code and got the message "network unlock successful".....and when i inserted my lebara sim it was giving no network error.....but when i inserted orange sim back its working fine?????

any ideas???

hey guys ive unlocked the phone using the code and got the message "network unlock successful".....and when i inserted my lebara sim it was giving no network error.....but when i inserted orange sim back its working fine?????

any ideas???

Dodgy Lebara SIM, or no network coverage where you are? Have you tried any other SIMs?

Guest The-One

I wouldnt use this, personally i have paid nck and i would again.

I do not trust this free imei unlocking websites. I do not risk get my phone blacklisted and terminated just because 3 or so dolars.

Guest Reaper8
Dodgy Lebara SIM, or no network coverage where you are? Have you tried any other SIMs?

no dude...i ll get a t-mobile sim tomo and try it..... so anyone else faced the same issue????

Guest Arr Too
I do not trust this free imei unlocking websites. I do not risk get my phone blacklisted and terminated just because 3 or so dolars.

I think you're missing the point that the codes are the same no matter where you get them from, and NckCodes (and anybody else) don't do anything more than give you the code.

Also, I've now found that the site NckCodes links to is also offering this service directly and still for free:

http://www.jictechnology.co.uk/calculator/

You can get there from their front page (linked to by NckCodes) by selecting the link which is currently the first item in their news section on the left:

http://www.jictechnology.co.uk

I imagine more and more web sites will be following suit and passing on this free service to attract customers.

Guest Magnets
I wouldnt use this, personally i have paid nck and i would again.

Why are people reluctant to give away their IMEI? Someone could clone it and... get it blocked? Won't the network provider notice that two devices with the same IMEI appeared on their network?

Edited by Magnets

Guest threespeed

The sites linked to by Arr Too wortked for me.

The firt time I tried the code it said unsuccessfull.

The second time I tried it worked a treat :rolleyes:

Thanks to Arr Too for the links.

Guest Arr Too

I've asked Paul if he wants to put this info in the unlocking sticky, but I guess it's a "No" or he's too busy. Shouldn't be languishing on page 3 of this forum, though! B)

used this service last night works first time ,will be using it again within the next 24 hours

thanks for the link

using it again?

blade fan!!! lol B)

does anyone think its dodgy. it looks harmless so ill try it...

Edited by HMZX

Guest Arr Too
does anyone think its dodgy. it looks harmless so ill try it...

The parent site (JICTechnology) is also offering the same free calculator. And interestingly that site was (until very recently!!) one of the three sites that NckCodes linked to, the other two being: FastUnlocking (an alias for NckCodes) and UnlockByIMEI (intimately related to NckCodes and FastUnlocking). So you might jump to the conclusion that NckCodes uses JICTechnology's GSM solutions. And JICTechnology is a UK limited company, whereas NckCodes isn't as far as I can tell (and it ought to be easy to find such details for proper companies). So you might think that it was probably just as safe to use this free calculator as to use NckCodes (which many people think is safe).

Just because money is involved with the NckCodes transaction (or one from any other unlocker) doesn't mean it's any safer or affords you any more rights. In fact, using the free calculator is probably a lot safer because you are merely disclosing your IMEI, not your IMEI together with your name, address and payment details...

Why are they offering the codes for free? Well, the latest boxes and dongles offer the generation of these codes to their owners for free, so they are merely passing on this free process. Probably in order to attract customers to their site and their other offerings. I can imagine they've had a good deal of extra traffic, too.

been following this thread with interest (out of curiousity really since my SF was unlocked on day one). Anyway, from other threads (on unlocking sites) I follow it has been known for a while that the unlock algorithm on the ZTE Bluebelt, at least, resides on the phone's software. These free sites are great, but i wonder how long they'll stay up. I think it would be more useful investigating why/how the alpha froyo edition removed the SIMLOCK, I guess we need a cryptographer on here for that though ! B)

Edited by xzyk

Guest ScroteBob

Got a new Orange San Francisco yesterday from Play.com.

Stuck in Tesco SIM & tried the un-lock code from linked site - worked first time!

Cheer's ;-)

(now have to decide which ROM image to flash?)

Guest twatter

I paided to unlock and got a good service (and it was cheap)...... the free unlock was not available then

But if it was, I would have used the free unlock service....

There seems to be some people who seem to have an issue with IMEI code.....

Who cares!!!!! Its a mealiness number... its like a mac address for you pc ...life is too short

Guest yorkiepudd

Got an Orange SF delivered yesterday (daughters xmas pressie lol).

Used the free unlocking service, popped in my t-mobile sim from my HTC Desire, and worked without any problems (apart from I had to search for the APN settings which I forgot about).

Now to learn about getting rid of the Orange bloatware - and pointers to the right thread for a newbie!!!

Guest Arr Too
(apart from I had to search for the APN settings which I forgot about).

Good point! I've added a little note and link about getting the APN settings right for data connections on a new SIM.

Guest Ace Faith
been following this thread with interest (out of curiousity really since my SF was unlocked on day one). Anyway, from other threads (on unlocking sites) I follow it has been known for a while that the unlock algorithm on the ZTE Bluebelt, at least, resides on the phone's software. These free sites are great, but i wonder how long they'll stay up. I think it would be more useful investigating why/how the alpha froyo edition removed the SIMLOCK, I guess we need a cryptographer on here for that though ! :P

Wouldn't part of the calculation be visible through the page source? I dove into the source code, and fished this info out, which seems somewhat relevant:

"http://www.jictechnology.co.uk/calculator" links to a .js file called "requests.js" in a directory called "/includes". It mentions orders, IMEI, phone brands, and CAPTCHA-handling. Could we possibly find a way to build an IMEI calculator of our own from this Javascript? FYI, directory "/includes" is also an indexed page, so many parts of the website's .php and various other codes can be viewed, including an interesting 6,61 MB .csv file called "IpToCountry.csv", in the directory "/includes/ip_country". I haven't opened the file up due to its massive size, bu it may be a way for the website to handle the IP-addresses that visit the website. Somebody here can confirm, if they like.

Guest Arr Too
Wouldn't part of the calculation be visible through the page source?

No, there's no need for any code/algorithm to be visible at all. And in this case it's definitely not: the unlock code is generated by a CGI POST request to the server, which will do the calculation (privately) and return the result in a page as the HTTP response.

Edited by Arr Too