Desire Z Camera App

Guest pixelwix

Guest pixelwix

Paul any chance you can make an update zip with the desire z camera app in there like you did for the nexus one when it first came out? we all know the htc camera app is way better than the stock froyo app.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest unxconformed

I was also hoping to find this. It didn't look like Paul ever ported the Desire camera app over to 2.2 for the nexus one, only the 2.1 version. I know someone else did but it sounded really involved and his port only worked with his rom. But, again, that was only on the nexus...

I agree though, the desire z camera app is way better than the g2's version. It would be awesome to get it on a senseless rom.

• 1 month later...
Guest El Nino9
I was also hoping to find this. It didn't look like Paul ever ported the Desire camera app over to 2.2 for the nexus one, only the 2.1 version. I know someone else did but it sounded really involved and his port only worked with his rom. But, again, that was only on the nexus...

I agree though, the desire z camera app is way better than the g2's version. It would be awesome to get it on a senseless rom.

the camera app is usually tied down to the framework. a lot of work is involved. you can try edit and play around with it using apk manager or another apk editting tool if you feel brave enough :lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest jigimiki2594

hello...

i'm too finding htc desire camera official appliccation..

by the way i'm too using htc desire z with cyanogenmod 10!!!

please help us!! :wacko: :wacko: