[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O
If I flash it over r6 fixed, do I need to worry about having a full battery so that the calibration doesn't get messed up?

it's preferred but wipe the battery stats in recovery if you have any problems then fully charge the phone for several hours.

it's preferred but wipe the battery stats in recovery if you have any problems then fully charge the phone for several hours.

Think I'll wait until I can give it a full charge.

Guest JohnDevol
Check that you the Reboot app showing in the app draw. The reboot option relies on this.

The Reboot app is installed and it works fine though it asks for SU permissions. Tried the Reboot option through the power button after this but the phone still hangs.

Guest Simon O
The Reboot app is installed and it works fine though it asks for SU permissions. Tried the Reboot option through the power button after this but the phone still hangs.

Is this from the lock screen?

Guest Blasphemous

Quick question flibblesan, I note you have replaced the Android Keyboard with the Gingerbread Keyboard, is there a 'T9' option in the Gingerbread Keyboard?

Guest Simon O
Quick question flibblesan, I note you have replaced the Android Keyboard with the Gingerbread Keyboard, is there a 'T9' option in the Gingerbread Keyboard?

No, it doesn't sorry. I did try to fix the touchpal but it always crashed when trying to access the dictionary. Seems like the app isn't froyo compatible.

Guest Simon O
I'm currently using the repartitioned version of JJ rls9. Will this fit in the smaller system space or should i revert to standard partitions first?

You'll need to open the zip and delete some files to make it fit. I suggest removing Facebook.apk Maps.apk QuickOffice.apk and Twitter.apk. You can always re-download these from the market at a later date.

If there is interest I'll look at making a TPT version of this.

No, it doesn't sorry. I did try to fix the touchpal but it always crashed when trying to access the dictionary. Seems like the app isn't froyo compatible.

Touchpal has never crashed on my r6 fixed.

Guest Blasphemous
Okey Dokey, no problem. Thank you for your continued support/work on this.

Nor mine but if flibblesan sees it as causing a problem then obviously there must be an issue somewhere. Edited by Blasphemous

Guest Simon O
Okey Dokey, no problem. Thank you for your continued support/work on this.

Nor mine but if flibblesan sees it as causing a problem then obviously there must be an issue somewhere.

Try pressing the dictionary key. it'll crash.

Anyway I've uploaded the apk signed so it'll install. It's on the first page. Only useful if you don't need the dictionary function.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Blasphemous
Try pressing the dictionary key. it'll crash.
Do you mean the key in the bottom left hand corner flibble? I use that key all the time to turn the dictionary on and off if I want to input something 'outside' the keyboard. It's definitely never crashed once on the fixed R6 rom.

Great ROM, thanks!

I installed GB extension pack, and the data switch in the power widget is missing.

It is possible to put it back? Or else, use 0x90 mod for putting power widget into the statusbar as ROM default setting?

Guest Simon O
Better 3D game performance than JJ9 ? Overclockable ? ;) thank you for answer ;)

Never used JJ so cannot comment on the performance of games but it's quicker than FLB r6 in games. No overclocking.

Guest Simon O
Great ROM, thanks!

I installed GB extension pack, and the data switch in the power widget is missing.

It is possible to put it back? Or else, use 0x90 mod for putting power widget into the statusbar as ROM default setting?

The data switch has been gone since r6. 0x90 mod will be updated soon.

Guest Simon O
is there polish language ? becasue in r6 it was - but it was not working properly ( almost everything was in english)

regards

Sorry this seems to be imcomplete. Now that I've got r7 released please allow me some time to fix the languages that are missing ;)

Guest Frankish
Sorry this seems to be imcomplete. Now that I've got r7 released please allow me some time to fix the languages that are missing ;)

Bug kallte about his kernel changes. Overclocking ;)

Guest yggdrasil31
Is this from the lock screen?

Hi Fibblesan

first, thanks for the r7,

I got the exact same problem with the reboot option. It is from the lock screen. It hangs the phone. All you can do then is switching on or off the screen, but the menu with the reboot item stays on.

Rebooting using the reboot application works, prodived you grant the application SU privileges

I've installed r7 over r6 using clockwork recovery 2.5.1.8 without wiping my data partition nor the cache

Edited by yggdrasil31

Guest Movisman

Hi there,

Quick question, what happens to the CPU speed when in standby on this ROM...have you made some tweaks so it underclocks automatically to a lower frequency to save battery? Or can we use SetCPU to manage this?

Great work with the ROM by the way. I've been sitting on the fence for so long now running Seb's and KK's 2.1 ROM's waiting for the 2.2 builds to become stable, but I reckon i'm going to give this one a go when I get home tonight.

Cheers

Guest Bluedriver
You'll need to open the zip and delete some files to make it fit. I suggest removing Facebook.apk Maps.apk QuickOffice.apk and Twitter.apk. You can always re-download these from the market at a later date.

If there is interest I'll look at making a TPT version of this.

humm and how about the "Gingerbread theme pack for r7" can i install the pack after removing those apps?

still fit in this smaller partition?

Tanks flibblesan for the excellent work once again!

Edited by Bluedriver

Guest eucurto

Hi. Portuguese (Portugal) is missing. It is on the list but its the same Portuguese as Brasil one. Please fix this.

Thank you