GAMES

Guest flopyro

Guest iNoobz2Droid

i just want to report DeadSpace (tried version v1.1.33) is armv6 and runs great on the zte Blade

great looking, smooth (mine runs at cyanogen7 @710mhz) and very good controllable

Edited by iNoobz2Droid

Guest Priyansh

NOVA2 works nicely, a bit laggy but thats all :mellow:

seriously..???? u got NOVA2 working on blade??? I coudn't even play NOVA1.. I guess no one can. I heard that it can run, but much graphics are missing.. how come you made NOVA2 working?? plzz tell

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hayenne

Recently discovered Star Traders RPG - incredibly addictive space-themed RPG/TBS. Fly, buy, sell, steal, kill, upgrade your ship and have some fun with political games.

Free version is totally playable.

Guest targetbsp

The guy also has a new game out called Cyber Knights RPG. It's similar but Cyberpunk themed.

I'm playing through a platformer called Micronytes atm.

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Dragon, Fly! - has great graphics, plays at ~60fps and has no lags or glitches at all.

However the devs need to make more challenges...

Guest targetbsp

I gave up on that pretty fast. It seemed VERY casual to me. More like farmville click on things to collect them than Sim City. Or does it get more hardcore later?

Guest k0zmic

I gave up on that pretty fast. It seemed VERY casual to me. More like farmville click on things to collect them than Sim City. Or does it get more hardcore later?

It gets a bit more challenging later, I still wouldn't call it 'Hardcore' though :D!

Guest quakkaz

the games i am liking at the moment:

Fun Educational Games

----------------------------------

Challenging Timestable - tests and helps you improve your multiplication skills

MentalMath - teaches you helpful new maths techniques for improving your number skills and tests you on them

Ear Training - tests you on what musical notes are being played, also teaches you the sound of each note

Busuu languages (various languages are availlable including french german italian spanish etc, each language is a separate application) (not really a game, but the learning process does involve quiz games) the free versions of the app give you a taste of the language, and how the app works, and come with quite a few lessons in them.

Arcade Games

---------------------

light racer 3d basic - brilliant simulation of Trons Light Cycles, in the free version you can play against the CPU (the full version adds multi player options)

light racer - a 2d topdown version of Trons light cycles, fun in its own way, and handy that you can see the whole playing area at once, which you cant in the 3d version

Edited by quakkaz

Guest unrandomsam

Besides Angry Birds, do you know any other funny/entertaining games for our SF ?

i'm new to android...so a headsup would be greate !

Thanks !

Mobialia Chess

• 3 weeks later...