GAMES

Guest flopyro

Guest targetbsp

Dummy Defense - it's like Bridge Builder/X Construction although rather than building bridges you are building shelters to protect a crash test dummy from boulders rolling down a hill, bombs, trash compactors and other hazards to his health.

It's a spinoff of a popular level from SimplePhysics so you may want to give that a look too

Guest targetbsp

C+P'd this from another forum I post on because it's too damned long to rewrite. :D

This game is absolutely class! Hambo

In the game you basically have to kill pigs by aiming a cross hair at them and hitting fire. You have to do this using the minimum number of shots you can from 6 different guns. Atm I have the single shot pistol and the several shot uzi. Some levels have forced ammo limits for each gun to enforce a puzzle element.

Bullets can bounce around girders, or break glass. You can be killed by your own gunfire bouncing and hitting you which makes careless use of the uzi dangerous! The game revolves around repositioning the enemy or yourself to get the right angle on them to kill them. You have to break glass and use slopes and ice to do this, sometimes even allowing an enemy pig to collide with you and set you on the move before you kill him.

You do have to think about doing things in the right order, and timing matters. Which makes it a lot better than Angry Birds aim in the vague direction and see what happens style of game play IMO.

It's also somehow REALLY satisfying to kill those pigs lol.

The game appears to be free and ad supported. You can make an ingame purchase of $1 to remove the ads which I did after playing the first campaign of 42 levels non stop.

There are also in app purchases for in game currency which can be spent on costumes or cheats

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forever Drive

This a racing game which is kinda like Trackmania Nations Forever IMO

The graphics are cool and game play is also great and the best part is that you can compare yourself with others around the world!

It also has a buid in track editor meaning you can make your tracks for others to drive....

Also this is an endless game i.e the levels never end as they are made by other players.....

Guest targetbsp

Nice! Going to try that out. Trackmania is the greatest driving game series ever. Though the version I have on the DS sucks because you can't see far enough in front. So I'm not sure how well a similar game will work on an equally small phone screen - but we shall see!

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Cusy

Final Fantasy III works on the blade, but the price is too damn high for a mobile game (13€). Hope they'll pricecut it in the future :<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this was asked before but can anyone tell me how to get Modern Combat 2 working. I changed build prop to HTC app let me download data but I can't play. Thanks in advance for help.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest targetbsp

For those that haven't noticed, the Amazon appstore has launched in some european countries with a free game each day. Today is PvZ in the UK.

Guest bladebuddy

Jetpack joyride, Amazon apps store free game today and not available on Google, haven't downloaded it yet but if its like the iPhone version its not a bad little time waster.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest targetbsp

Uhm.. It doesn't work on Konstat's CM10 build. Every texture is white.

Try rebooting. If that doesn't help you might have to reduce the number of auto loading apps you have. Texture memory management is screwed in ICS and JB on the Blade.

Strangely the market now has the premium game marked as incompatible but I bought it earlier and it works fine.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest bladebuddy

Same thing happened with me on spider man , I installed chainfire 3d and the plugin that comes with it , then load the game though the app then enable RGBA menu. That sorted it out for me.

Worth a try.