[ROM] ZTE Blade Stock ROMs

Guest Sebastian404

Guest Jekle
I also have Dell XCD 35 with 2.2 Stock Rom but my net connection is slow so i cant upload it anywhere. I can email anyone the files in rar parts though.

Feel free to send me a P.M in rar parts and then I will upload it for you.

Edited by Jekle

Guest Googlistic

PM me your email. Will send you in no time...

Guest Jekle
^Sent the ROM dump on your email.

16% Done 31 mins remaining 44.0kb/s

It's on Dropbox and there Bandwidth is quite mean so please don't download if you don't need to. I only Expect Devs and Seb404 to download this. I am uploading this on behalf of Googlistic

EDIT: Here it is! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18822927/FROYO_P729DLV1.0.0B01.zip

Edited by Jekle

Guest Lasse-hatten

Is it possible to get an original Swedish Comviq 2.2 ROM that is just the ROM? No partition reset, no recovery reset, just a flashable original ROM like any custom ROM.

Guest Jekle
Is it possible to get an original Swedish Comviq 2.2 ROM that is just the ROM? No partition reset, no recovery reset, just a flashable original ROM like any custom ROM.

Yes there are on the first thread you flash them like any other through clockworkmod

Guest Lasse-hatten
Yes there are on the first thread you flash them like any other through clockworkmod

If you mean the first post I have seen them, but it specifically says:

CAUTION : These recovery files will overwrite ... and recovery partition.

and I would like to keep my recovery partition with Clockworkmod. I have also partitioned my phone, and I would like to try to install the original ROM in a smaller partition.

Guest KonstaT
and I would like to keep my recovery partition with Clockworkmod. I have also partitioned my phone, and I would like to try to install the original ROM in a smaller partition.

Just remove the recovery.img from your stock ROMs .zip file. It might give you some error when you flash it but should still work. Or you can also edit updater-script and remove lines related to recovery. Be aware that stock ROMs are quite large and might not fit your repartitioned system. One I tried (saunalahti) is around 156mb so you might need /system of ~160mb.

Guest Lasse-hatten
Just remove the recovery.img from your stock ROMs .zip file. It might give you some error when you flash it but should still work. Or you can also edit updater-script and remove lines related to recovery. Be aware that stock ROMs are quite large and might not fit your repartitioned system. One I tried (saunalahti) is around 156mb so you might need /system of ~160mb.

I'm not a developer, but that sounds easy enough even for me. I will try it.

I know that it won't fit, I have 128mb, but I will remove all apps that I don't need.

Guest FezzFest

OBE_P729BV1.0.0B02 (Mobistar Belgium). Do I need to do a ROM dump or is it in the database already?

EDIT: It's already in the database, but it seems broken. File is only 20MB.

Edited by FezzFest

Guest hecatae
OBE_P729BV1.0.0B02 (Mobistar Belgium). Do I need to do a ROM dump or is it in the database already?

can you rom dump please

Guest Sebastian404

well spotted, seems it got corrupted somewhere along the line, I'm re-uploading the full file now...

Guest Lasse-hatten

Sorry, it didn't work.

Installing /sdcard/....zip

Finding uppdate package

Opening update package

Installing update

E:Error in /sdcard/....zip

(status 6)

Installation aborted.

I markt out all recovery lines (with #) in updater-script AND update-script, and I removed recovery.img. As I said, I'm not a developer, but I don't think it will be enough to just remove recovery.img, since both files recovery parts contains lines that start with "format" and then recovery.

Guest KonstaT
I markt out all recovery lines (with #) in updater-script AND update-script, and I removed recovery.img. As I said, I'm not a developer, but I don't think it will be enough to just remove recovery.img, since both files recovery parts contains lines that start with "format" and then recovery.

I'm glad you checked the script aswell. I forgot that it also formats the recovery. updater-script is the one used with CWM 3.0.x.x. There are atleast five lines after "# write the recovery partition", that you should mark out or remove. It worked for me. Btw, there's no way you can squeeze stock 2.2 into 128mb /system.

Guest xcd3199

Sorry about that guys I actually wanted to upload my stock rom image but I had ended up damaging my own phone and it just kept on restarting to the recovery menu.

Luckily I took it to the dell branch near me and they just replaced my Dell xcd... without asking any questions :unsure:... luv u Dell.

Guest Sebastian404
Is there any Slovak (Orange) Stock rom for download, please?

I'm working my way through the backlog, but there is one coming...

Guest romild

Could you please send me the DELL XCD35 2.2 ROM also!

I accidentally wiped my Dad's ZTE Blade using clockwork while I was trying out the cyanogen 7.0.2.

Then i managed to put Swedish Spring ROM and got it working but i would like to put the DELL XCD35 Froyo Rom back on!

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated!

-RomilD

Guest Googlistic
Could you please send me the DELL XCD35 2.2 ROM also!

I accidentally wiped my Dad's ZTE Blade using clockwork while I was trying out the cyanogen 7.0.2.

Then i managed to put Swedish Spring ROM and got it working but i would like to put the DELL XCD35 Froyo Rom back on!

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated!

-RomilD

Dells 2.2 stock ROM hasnt been compiled yet, only ROM dump is available. We are all eagerly waiting. :P