[OLED+TFT] 09/Feb r12: MoDaCo Custom Froyo ROM download + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

I use widgetsoid to add a 'trigger media update' button...

P

Its not a case of the media needs updating the phone just won't recognise the picture is there when I try and view it

I did a test

I took a picture with the camera, it works fine, I can view it in gallery, I can pick it as a wallpaper on the wallpaper selection screen and I can use filer, navigate to the folder the picture is in and it's there and I can click it and it opens

I then copied the picture on to the computer made sure it opens and then deleted it from the phone

Then copied the picture back into the exact same location and now it won't open, cant see it in gallery or wallpapers, navigating to the dcim folder with Filer and clicking on the picture and it's just a black screen it just won't work

How to have r11 up today which we can class as 'stable' (and therefore put in a prebake).

Current changelog below... i'll put a 'test kitchen' inline before I add it to the main posts.

P

Changelog

r11 (forthcoming)

• Further WiFi updates / fixes
  • Contacts update (again!) to try and resolve Facebook sync issue
  • Gingerbread appearance pack for WiFi Status indicator
  • MCK 1.3 - removed HID debug info, other minor tweaks
  • Removed 'no menu to unlock' option (temporarily) to avoid 'white on white text' from framework/services conflicts.
  • Gingerbread additional ringtones / sounds (for all builds)
  • Updated busybox
  • Added correct HDPI resources to Calendar
  • Updated version of Android Market

Guest whatcolour
How to have r11 up today which we can class as 'stable' (and therefore put in a prebake).

Current changelog below... i'll put a 'test kitchen' inline before I add it to the main posts.

P

Changelog

r11 (forthcoming)

• Further WiFi updates / fixes
  • Contacts update (again!) to try and resolve Facebook sync issue
  • Gingerbread appearance pack for WiFi Status indicator
  • MCK 1.3 - removed HID debug info, other minor tweaks
  • Removed 'no menu to unlock' option (temporarily) to avoid 'white on white text' from framework/services conflicts.
  • Gingerbread additional ringtones / sounds (for all builds)
  • Updated busybox
  • Added correct HDPI resources to Calendar
  • Updated version of Android Market

and this if you have the time?

One very minor issue - the calendar and calendar widget icons are currently mdpi, is it possible to have hdpi in the next release?

One very minor issue - the calendar and calendar widget icons are currently mdpi, is it possible to have hdpi in the next release?

Yeah, will check this out now.

P

Fixed.

P

Guest t0mm13b

Under USB Tethering, Help is showing up as "Web Page not available - The web page at file:///android_asset/html/en/tethering_help could not be loaded...."

Guest mirotis
Yes, I plan to add shutdown. ;)

P

Meaning that we will be able to wake phone from sleep without having to press the top power button? Cause i dont see that button lasting a lot while having to press it a lot of times during the day...

Meaning that we will be able to wake phone from sleep without having to press the top power button? Cause i dont see that button lasting a lot while having to press it a lot of times during the day...

No, meaning you'll be able to shutdown...

P

I am on asda mobile which uses the vodaphone network and i have tried adding this apn but do not get the select button after saving the info so i tried a vodaphone and now i cant get it to unselect or delete any of the apn's paul has supplied

mifran

Guest juniperz
Another great rom paul (R10). Odly i have a white notification bar at the top and a virtually white clock,so almost invisible.

I think that is referred to in Paul's post about what will be in R11.

"Removed 'no menu to unlock' option (temporarily) to avoid 'white on white text' from framework/services conflicts."

Guest Phoenix Silver

all work for me in r10 (agenda contacts gps and so on)

but i'll try r11

do you know if a wipe will be needed ? r10 to r11

p.s : it's the only one rom which display the provider name correctly (virgin mobile in my case, other roms display orange f ) ;) don't know why ?

Edited by Phoenix Silver

In my next post will be the r11 kitchen, which will be in 'test', i.e. I may be tweaking bits all the time. Only download if you want to help me test! ;)

My primary concern is contact syncing - i've successfully added Facebook and Last.fm syncing with no apparent issues.

See post 3 for the r11 changelog.

P

Guest grentuu

Just gone to Add free...love this site ;)

Paul, I have FLB Froyo R6, can I go straight to this? (R10) with clockworkmod or do I need to do anything first

Edited by grentuu

Guest Phoenix Silver
In my next post will be the r11 kitchen, which will be in 'test', i.e. I may be tweaking bits all the time. Only download if you want to help me test! ;)

My primary concern is contact syncing - i've successfully added Facebook and Last.fm syncing with no apparent issues.

See post 3 for the r11 changelog.

P

downloading :)

well contact syncing already worked in r10

supposed not to work ?

Guest papatsonis

r10 i Great, i suspect r11 will be even better ;)

i do have a problem though with r10, (and possibly a2sd+ ?), i left out of rom the HTC IME v27 keyboard, to install manual later, but eventhough i select it in settings, it keeps, using only the default keyboard. anybody experienced this problem?

r10 i Great, i suspect r11 will be even better ;)

i do have a problem though with r10, (and possibly a2sd+ ?), i left out of rom the HTC IME v27 keyboard, to install manual later, but eventhough i select it in settings, it keeps, using only the default keyboard. anybody experienced this problem?

Are you press-holding an input box to choose the keyboard you want to use?

P