[ROM][newSense][24/01]DHD Rom Port by baadnwz v1.8b 720p REC|STABLE|FAST|1.72 Base

Guest baadnewz

Guest AndreyK

Hi,

I'm currently on 1.7c version of your ROM because on 1.8 i have strange issue with wifi connection in sleep mode. When my Desire in sleep mode it takes about 10 minutes to connect to known and remembered wifi spot.

In 1.7 everything is ok.

Is this problem exist in new version 1.8c?

Thanx

Guest baadnewz

its pretty hard for me to keep 2 threads updated and answer question here that had already been answered and fixed on xda, so please follow xda thread for updates. Rom version now is 1.8f

Guest grentuu

Been on this from 1.7 to 1.8f. I have had none of the problems mentioned here. I did a full wipe and manually re-entered contacts etc. Ball ache I know but it saved me so much time with problems on this and other roms.

The only request was for Wifi N which he has now done. (See his XDA thread post 2)

Cheers Baadnewz... the only problem is you have stopped me flashing, until your next update comes out. ;)

great work and best rom I have had.

LMAO.... just playing and tried car home. Wouldn't let me exit. had to reboot. Not an issue as I have copilot but trust me to keep my mouth shut ;)

Edited by grentuu

Guest baadnewz
Been on this from 1.7 to 1.8f. I have had none of the problems mentioned here. I did a full wipe and manually re-entered contacts etc. Ball ache I know but it saved me so much time with problems on this and other roms.

The only request was for Wifi N which he has now done. (See his XDA thread post 2)

Cheers Baadnewz... the only problem is you have stopped me flashing, until your next update comes out. ;)

LMAO.... just playing and tried car home. Wouldn't let me exit. had to reboot. Not an issue as I have copilot but trust me to keep my mouth shut ;)

car home from google doesnt work due chrmod2 hack from kernel, i think with other kernel w/out chrmod hack it will work just fine (maybe try the kernel from leedroid 2.2f). Car panel from htc works fine thou

Edited by baadnewz

Guest AndreyK

try coutts kernels. it fix car panel problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mikael1711

Hi...

I am using this great ROM, it is super! But I have a problem... the amount of free RAM in the phone is decreasing, and even if I uninstall some programs, it doesn´t seem to increase.

My ext partition has 219 MB free. Any ideas?

Edited by Mikael1711

Guest jimster4389

I love this ROM with a passion, but I'm getting a slight problem where it won't pick up any 3G ANYWHERE. I'm running on 1.9d. The WiFi works really well, but without 3G I'm nothing :D

Anybody help?

Edited by jimster4389

Guest baadnewz
I love this ROM with a passion, but I'm getting a slight problem where it won't pick up any 3G ANYWHERE. I'm running on 1.9d. The WiFi works really well, but without 3G I'm nothing :D

Anybody help?

did you checked the apns ?