[ROM][GER/WWE][SENSE] WM 6.5.3_21680

Guest Thunder141

Guest Daemon_necis

yep, i wouldt do it so, too...

i have flashed V3 of your rom. can you give me a hint how to enable percentage scale for the battery icon?

Guest Thunder141
yep, i wouldt do it so, too...

i have flashed V3 of your rom. can you give me a hint how to enable percentage scale for the battery icon?

look for finix taskbar

Guest Thunder141

the rom does only include, what was in ajeshm cab concerning sense. You can try to update the client with a version including setup, but I do not have any knowledge in that.

Bro Thunder, can I setup htc messaging cab file on your Rom?

the rom does only include, what was in ajeshm cab concerning sense. You can try to update the client with a version including setup, but I do not have any knowledge in that.

Please install the attached cab for the HTC Messaging client to work. It will work only in English (0409) not in any other language Sense.

Bigboss_Messaging_Client_Fix.cab

hI!

I am a problem. I can't add favorites contacts. Sense restart automatically.

Sorry for my English.

Hi,

I have the same problem and no solution yet ;) When i try to add a contact to the quicklinks or to the favorites Sense restarts without a message. On the other side its possible to add programs to the quicklink. Maybe its a problem with the (Samsung?) onscreen keyboard, because it appears when i want to add a contact. Browsing the Sense phonebook is possible without this issue. I also tried CHT - the same problem.

Are there some prerequisite to the CSC or PDA phone firmware parts (JE2, ...)? I'm using PDA: JE2, CSC: B7610NVD2IK3 and phone B7610BUIK1.

Can someone write with which PDA version it is working?

Best regards,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest postboy99

Hi guys,

i tested this ROM and it works pretty well so long.

There is one problem i've got with contacts.

Everytime when i try to insert contacts to the Quicklaunch it shortly shows my complete contacts and closes the menue.

After this, the screen "Sense is starting" appears and im back on my Home screen.

Can u help me to fix it?

Guest marzell88
Well, I can say it is really smooth and fluid, good to use. I tried also with overclocking at 900 mhz and you can feel a difference. But you might also not need to.

Though I have Cookies Home Tab installed now, it still works pretty responsive. But of course RAM is dropping down now to about 33 MB after using it a while.

But wanted to try the start menu replacement also. And see how much it stays with that.

Found some small things:

In Settings Tab the CommManager doesn't show any fonts except for Mobile Wifi Router, also the Menu Button is not working and there is no back Button.

post-662699-1291732711_thumb.png

And the Phone Settings + some others are in english.

Landscape is not supported by default, right? I did install the landscape-enable.cab from ajeshm from his Sense thread. And now works fine.

Here are some more screenies:)

post-662699-1291731229_thumb.png post-662699-1291731270_thumb.png post-662699-1291732934_thumb.png

Well thats it for the moment, will play around with it a bit more and investigate.:P

does the homescreen editor work for you with this rom? i tried cht and daskalos sense rom, but edit home screen is not supported and installing widgets on cht is also a real pain..

Guest Thunder141
does the homescreen editor work for you with this rom? i tried cht and daskalos sense rom, but edit home screen is not supported and installing widgets on cht is also a real pain..

cht 1.8 is working better than cht 2, this is for both editor and mod. But even with cht 1.8 there is less ram and so performance is not as good as on a device, which supports manila by default.

Guest the_onstone

at first thanks for your work! this rom is fast and nice...!

but igot the same problem with adding contacts...

is there already a solution?

best regards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cappuccina
does the homescreen editor work for you with this rom?

Its a while ago, but here I mentioned something that explains it quite well.

I just recognized that the freeze what I mentioned before that normally comes when editing the Home Layout is back again without a theme installed.

There was the "solution" with gtx sense theme where it also worked to Edit the Home Layout. And it seems that with the Elegancia and Dinik Anastasia theme it also works. So no 'real' solution for this one. But not too bad.

Guest XYZ_19989

- Icon for start menu softkey ( CHT v2.0) vanished:(, music tab doesn't work:(

i'm using WWE version!waiting 4 v4 and new sense version(2019) and mor sense tab:)

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest omniakauzen

thank you very much! i have just installed your sense rom.

there is one thing i cant find the power mode (slow, normal, high, auto). Is this also included in your rom?

E: There is also a nice photo preview available (4 photos). could you please tell me how i can change the folder shown?

Edited by omniakauzen

• 4 weeks later...