StreakDroid 1.5.3 Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest furryfrog
Why are the status bar icons for 1.5.3 so pixelated and choppy looking? The vibrate icon looks especially poor. Is it something with my settings?

Same thing. I'm guessing they got ripped from third hand pics of the gingerbread system icons. The vibrate symbol looks like I'm on an Atari 2600 with a blurry screen. The contrast is also AWFUL on the steel grey statusbar it goes to in most apps.

Guest reclaim
Why are the status bar icons for 1.5.3 so pixelated and choppy looking? The vibrate icon looks especially poor. Is it something with my settings?

Haven't tried it, but if you change your screen density to 220 or 240, it may look different.

Guest jondavik

Thanks so much for your work!

I wonder if you can help me getting a special ROM for my situation. Although I am not familiar with making android ROM's, I have many years of experience in software engineering and IT consulting. Therefore, I can manage going through somewhat difficult levels in customizing such things.

Anyways, I am currently in Korea semi-temporarily, and I would like to have an android ROM that would have a special Language Setting. Although I am fluent in both English and Korean, I'd rather have English (US) as my default system language, but I would like to keep other locale such as the phone number format and order of contact as Korean.

At the end, I would be happy if I am proficient enough in Android ROM modifying and compiling to develop my own. However, I wonder if you are interested in some sort of deal helping me to achieve this.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated!

-Eugene

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 35354464

straight flash to 1.7.0 from 1.6.1

No problem with wifi connection (WPA/WPA2 PSK)

Now, i can play GangstarMV (one of Gameloft games) without any problem

Personally, i enable the perfmod which provides me a great speed.

Thanks for all testers' work