[HELP] LG upgrade 2.1 failed

Guest Zilchuary

Guest Zilchuary

I've finally got passed all the errors I've had with checking the S/W version, but now when the LG upgrade program goes to the downloading page I wait for about 5 minutes then a error message pops up saying "Failed to get information necessary for LG cell phone S/W update. {lease check for the internet connection and press the restart button." although I am online and connected to the internet, why am I getting this problem and is there a solution?

Guest Zilchuary
I've finally got passed all the errors I've had with checking the S/W version, but now when the LG upgrade program goes to the downloading page I wait for about 5 minutes then a error message pops up saying "Failed to get information necessary for LG cell phone S/W update. {lease check for the internet connection and press the restart button." although I am online and connected to the internet, why am I getting this problem and is there a solution?

Can anyone help me? I've been working on this for days and still nothing will work :@

Guest Zilchuary
Hi, as far I can see there is no official solution for you.

So, go for unofficial following this tutorial. :)

Thank you very much, although days of modifying may be a waste of time. I am certainly going to check this out.