Bluetooth Mouse Keyboard

Guest (Android)

Guest (Android)

Anyone know how to get a bluetooth mouse working on this??

I have tried to use an app called BlueInput but it does not work. Any way to get the bluetooth HID drivers on it from the galaxy tab?

Need a mouse for RDP ease..

Thanks

Guest (Android)

Thanks, but i already have usb hosting working and currently use a wireless usb mouse but it does not work as well as a bluetooth mouse in RDP apps. For a start the usb mouse cannot scroll with its scrolling wheel and also the cursor is a crosshair as opposeed to a pointer I get when using my bluetooth mouse on my Galaxy S. Hence I am looking for bluetooth support on the vega...

Guest JordanT92
Any help.....

A bluetooth fix was provided with the latest firmware I believe, are you up to date with v1.06.5? Before this update bluetooth wasn't functioning correctly on the vega and it wouldn't find or connect to a range of devices.

Guest (Android)
A bluetooth fix was provided with the latest firmware I believe, are you up to date with v1.06.5? Before this update bluetooth wasn't functioning correctly on the vega and it wouldn't find or connect to a range of devices.

I have the latest firmware 1.06.5 and running r5 mod with performance pack. I can PAIR successfully with both the bluetooth mouse and keyboard but cannot connect.

Guest SilentMobius

The is no buletooth HID profile on the Vega at the moment.

The only "source available" bluetooth HID implementation available for Android right now is Cyanogenmod. We would need a port of CM6 to gain this. For that to start happening we need kernel source (or at least headers for the current Kernel)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TeaTimeSoon

I have a Xenta Bluetooth keyboard with built in mouse-joystick button (See http://goo.gl/9JxKF from eBuyer - it is called a WKB-1500 on the label on the rear of the device) and followed the instructions on xda developers here http://goo.gl/a1FLA

The keyboard works well with the Vega (MCR r8 with performance pack etc.), although the mouse functions on the keyboard are not working.

The keyboard needs to be paired (enter 0000 on the Vega, then (blind) enter 0000 on the keyboard and hit Enter.

For convenience I created the connection script with a shortcut on my desktop using Gscript lite as suggested (need to press the pair button on the keyboard but that is next to the on/off switch anyway and the connection only takes moments).

I used Clockwork to update the Vega with the zip file - all easy and quick.

Cheers

J

Edited by TeaTimeSoon