Has anyone unlocked the Defy?

Guest jackson1

Guest jackson1

I am looking to get a defy unlocked from tmobile so my wife can use it on o2, has anyone had it done?, where?, how much? I believe it is done by code

Cheers Chris

I am looking to get a defy unlocked from tmobile so my wife can use it on o2, has anyone had it done?, where?, how much? I believe it is done by code

Cheers Chris

your best off going direct to tmobile and seeing if they will sell you it - usually £15, I've seen many threads where people have paid for codes on various unlock sites for the defy and the codes haven't worked.

off the topic

UK version:DEFY black/white or black?

without motoblur logo on the back cover?

thx in advance

The UK T-Mobile version is black all over. I don't recall a Motoblur logo but there may be one. The phone is my girlfriend's and she's not around this evening so I can't check.

EDiT : There is an "M" for Motorola symbol on the back and the word "blur" following it. They are both pretty discrete and I would say near enough inconsequential. They are slightly raised and match the colour of the phone, but are shiny rather than the matt finish of the rest of the back. They might simply be stickers, but as it's not my phone I'm not going to start trying to prise them off.

Edited by tdodd

• 2 weeks later...
Guest netrider

Has anyone new infos on unlocking?

I am having an Motorola Defy locked to Mobilcom A1 Austria and I am watchin out for someone to unlock...until now I wasnt lucky at all.

Who can help me plz?

Edited by netrider

Guest arixal
Has anyone new infos on unlocking?

I am having an Motorola Defy locked to Mobilcom A1 Austria and I am watchin out for someone to unlock...until now I wasnt lucky at all.

Who can help me plz?

hi.. I just got my t-mobile moto defy unlocked for $18 by a website called swiftunlocks.com..

my uncle bought this phone for me from someone who got it in the oprah winfrey show.. it turns out that the phone needs unlock code directly from motorola, not from t-mobile.. my uncle had asked t-mobile for unlock code, they gave him 8 digit code that doesn't worked.. then he contact swiftunlocks.com and they gave the 16digit code directly from motorola..

i tried the 16digit code, and it works..!!

just want to share some experience..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest theunlock.ca
Wanted 50$ for unlock code! I think that the best way is to just call T-Mobile and buy their code...

Let me know if you need help for unlocking your phone

• 8 months later...