BladeUnlock - SIM Network Unlock (NCK) Code generator

Guest Arr Too

Hi there is there not a program which re locks as in the zte blade 1, zte san fransisco 1 see in the following forum

- The "Reset Attempts (and Lock)" button will reset the phone's internal idea of how many unlock attempts you have back to the initial 5. It will also put it back in the state where it will prompt for the NCK code when you use a different provider's SIM. This may be useful for putting the phone back to (seemingly) the factory state, or for the reported occasions where interactions with Orange [unblocking a phone?] have reset their end of the network lock [?not sure about this?].

-http://droidgram.com/forum/Unlock-ZTE-Blade-Unlock-Orange-San-Francisco (Changes in v1.3Add unlock reset. Normally you have 5 attempts to unlock your phone. With this feature, you can reset the number of unlock attempts back to 5.)

so can someone tell me if that feature from that app is usable in T-MOBILE VIVACITY if so i will go ahead and unlock , root, debrand , and put oin CFW from this website if not can someone please edit the app and allow it to be used for T-mobile vivacity and if not then i will avoid voiding warranty and lock unlock, debrand and root.

Guest shahid.ali

does this work on any phone? will it work on my orange san fransisco II which is locked to orange obviously lol im new to android :( so excuse my silly post

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest xjose82x

As promised a while ago I've learnt how to make an Android app! This is pretty basic, but I think it covers the "security" worries that people have with giving out their IMEI to random web sites for free codes [odd that people feel happy when they are also giving out their money/eBay/address/bank details...!]. (Note: this is probably the most secure way of doing this that exists, since Android apps have to ask for permission to do stuff like use the internet or your SD storage, and this app only reads your phone state in order to get its IMEI -- it doesn't send or store any data anywhere, or access anything else.)

The app shows your IMEI and generates the NCK code, but it doesn't attempt to apply it, so you have to note it down and follow the normal routine of inserting a different SIM into a ROM that cares about these things. See here for more details, and a video from Paul! (Maybe the next version will be able to automate this a bit, but don't hold your breath.)

The "Reset Attempts (and Lock)" button will reset the phone's internal idea of how many unlock attempts you have back to the initial 5. It will also put it back in the state where it will prompt for the NCK code when you use a different provider's SIM. This may be useful for putting the phone back to (seemingly) the factory state, or for the reported occasions where interactions with Orange [unblocking a phone?] have reset their end of the network lock [?not sure about this?].

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!!

GRACIAS  thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest JAMESAgbo

Please I SeriousLy Need Help On How To Unlock My Huawei U8800 It Shows (Unlock Sim Block) Please If AnyOne Here Halp A Code To Help Me IMEI Is 353043040582168 Model Huawei U8800 Please I Need Help On How To Unlock It Thanx

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Lostboygmail

Hello. I have a ZTE Blade Q Maxi and the code that this apps is giving is not accepted. Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you anyway for a great app!

• 2 months later...
Guest EDICI

Decided to fix my blade again as a backup phone, and my lcd was broken so replaced it...

I have changed mobile carrier since I bought mine and it wanted a network unlock code, and found this old post.

THANK YOU ALOT FOR THIS!

Works like a charm !

• 5 weeks later...
Guest vegasbusby

tried to put the code in service provider unlock because all the other ones say my phone is not personalized but it didnt work. im guessingthis is a different program

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest codezero

when i click the link.. it download i file with . IPD extension.. not a zip file.. I opened it with text editor and I sawa phrase saying ACCESS DENIED in it..  help me download this please?

• 4 weeks later...