hungarian ZTE blade sw update to solve memory problem

Guest DonJamal

Guest PeaNut_HU
Hi

OMG 512 mb memoria (414,81m) pedig csak 256mb volt volt:)

köszi szépen a telom pixel és grid hiba mentes volt csak a memoria zavart majdnem eladtam és vettem újat de így aaaaaa

VERY THX (sory im llittle speak english)

Nem baj majd fordítok :( Az eredmény jelenleg 2 boldog felhasználó, aki már telepítette a frissítést ;)

English: So to sum up, the first results are 2 happy Blade users who already applied the update, and finally got 512MB to use ;)

Szinte biztos,hogy visszazárta, és? Ki kell nyitni megint.

The question was if it simlocks the phone again or not. My guess is that is simlocks again, but it is not a big issue.

Lots of ram, no tint, THANK YOU, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ez nem baj épphogy jo

ugye itthon ez tiltott dolog igy ha valami baja van teljesen original készüléket tudsz vissza vinni ..

Guest Cowardly Courage
Hi

OMG 512 mb memoria (414,81m) pedig csak 256mb volt volt:)

köszi szépen a telom pixel és grid hiba mentes volt csak a memoria zavart majdnem eladtam és vettem újat de így aaaaaa

VERY THX (sory im llittle speak english)

en eladtam,es vettem ma egy ujat,mikor olvastam a postokat:P

Guest PeaNut_HU
ez nem baj épphogy jo

ugye itthon ez tiltott dolog igy ha valami baja van teljesen original készüléket tudsz vissza vinni ..

Naná, ennél jobb updatet senki sem akarhatna, amíg megy ez a fajta recovery mód, teljesen gyári állapotra vissza lehet állítani vele.

One couldn't ask for a better software update, this puts the phone back into the T-Mobile Hungarian factory state so if something's broken and needs to go back to warranty it can easily be set back to truly factory defaults :(

Of course this applies for the SIMlock too... but we know the ways around, see stickied thread for appropriate information.

en eladtam,es vettem ma egy ujat,mikor olvastam a postokat:P

Ööö, ezt nem értem, miért adtad el?

(Amúgy mázlid volt, egy haverom akart ma venni és se égen, se földön nem kapott)

Guest Sebastian404
Not a minute more ;)

http://fonix232.co.cc/rom/index.php?dir=%2Fblade%2Fb03

Extract image.zip to the root of the SD card and do what I wrote from point 2!

PeaNut:

It is still Éclair, as I know T, we will never get official froyo!

Interesting, this is the 3rd rom for this device now....

ro.build.sw_internal_version=TM_P729TV1.0.0B08
And prize for new-est ROM
ro.build.date=Tue Dec 14 17:53:24 CST 2010

even newer than softbanks :(

Edited by Sebastian404

Még jó hogy ez egy külföldi fórum ;)

Igen, de eléggé Magyarország-specifikus topic, + görögök.

The guy is joking - in hungarian - about that people write in hungarian :(

Guest Cowardly Courage
Ööö, ezt nem értem, miért adtad el?

(Amúgy mázlid volt, egy haverom akart ma venni és se égen, se földön nem kapott)

mert csak 256 szeria volt, es mondom,veszek akkor egyet az uj szallitmanybol, egy 512 eset. Na kozben kiderult,hogy az elozot tudtam volna ugye szoftveresen is feloldani. Na sebaj

Guest PeaNut_HU
Interesting, this is the 3rd rom for this device now....

ro.build.sw_internal_version=TM_P729TV1.0.0B08
And prize for new-est ROM
ro.build.date=Tue Dec 14 17:53:24 CST 2010

even newer than softbanks :(

Maybe newer than the softbank but still Eclair... or does it help in terms of getting the newer kernels to work with Froyo ?

Guest Sebastian404
Maybe newer than the softbank but still Eclair... or does it help in terms of getting the newer kernels to work with Froyo ?

Not really, but considering how disorganized ZTE seem to be mostly, I'm just AMAZED they can still build 2.1 roms and 2.2 roms

Cool, I swapped my blade to a 512 Mb version, it has loose buttons and a stuck pixel. I don't know, why is this Murphy guy messing with me... ;)

Hát, ilyen ez a c'est la vie ;)

Can't you swap back?:(

Guest markusj
Hát, ilyen ez a c'est la vie ;)

Can't you swap back?:(

They said that they can't repair ZTE devices, and the buttons are still usable.

Also, one pixel error is no pixel error... Under 3 pixel errors they don't swap it.

I'm thinking about removing the touchscreen driver and taking it back.

Edited by markusj

Works for me too (I restored Paul's alpha4, it's really fast)!

I'm wondering if the greek/finnish owners can unlock their phones extra RAM with that ROM.

Has anyone tried this on a UK Orange SF?

Mine is only reporting 256mb ram.

Could I flash this rom, get 512mb, then flash paul's froyo rom & keep the 512mb? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Has anyone tried this on a UK Orange SF?

Mine is only reporting 256mb ram.

Could I flash this rom, get 512mb, then flash paul's froyo rom & keep the 512mb? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Nobody tried it yet, but if it has the same hardware as the hungarian (except screen or camera), it should work, and I don't think the ZTE manufactures two versions of mainboard.

Altough the SF should have 512mb, maybe you should try to change/repair it at orange (T-mobile service uploads this rom for us for free, I'm just impatient).

Nobody tried it yet, but if it has the same hardware as the hungarian (except screen or camera), it should work, and I don't think the ZTE manufactures two versions of mainboard.

Altough the SF should have 512mb, maybe you should try to change/repair it at orange (T-mobile service uploads this rom for us for free, I'm just impatient).

I just got a new replacement phone from the Orange shop today, it has 256mb, so it doesn't look like they have the fix yet. My old phone (touch screen broke) only had 256mb too.

I'll try it out shortly & let you know if it works...

Edited by wbaw

It works, no problem :(

Now my phone is in Hungarian & has more free ram. It says 290mb free now (before it was under 190mb).

I had network unlocked the phone first, not sure if it makes a difference.

Now to flash a custom firmware...

My SanFran does only say 290mb of RAM (I checked in Running Services, is this the right place :S)

Should it have more then this?

Usually it says that the full RAM is 414MB, free RAM depends on the current situation. It may be 290 MB.